Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page (20929 Views)

US VP: Nigeria As Bastion Of Democracy In West Africa, Matthew Page Disagrees / Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed / Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Springboot: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heineken:
sir it's very possible. It's like you don't know how these politicians are stealing. Serious amassing and embezzlement. They just pack the money without looking back...

Nigeria my country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Ashirioluwa: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
donstan18:
I want to criticize them, but I’ll buy properties abroad too if I happen to be in their position.

Thanks!
Black man mentality. American or European folks are not coming to Naija to buy property.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
They should continue carrying our money and investing it in Dubai, wlh living in Nigeria and abuja go hard for them while people are suffering
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Godswings(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Headlines like this, should boldly be written on billboards during and after elections. So as to always prick cognitive state of those who vulnerably waste their lives for these selfish politicians.

Oh, there was a country!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by kramer: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Interestingly this same dude also put out a report about Yahoo boiz in Dubai, specifically naming Hushpupi years before he got arrested

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by slimshady1000: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
You are absolutely correct!!!
Most Nigerians have this complex..
"Inferiority Complex", and it is a neuro-pattern that's been passed generations after generations. Especially the Nigerian leaders.
Very inferior bunches!

Praxis758:
We the black race are the architect of our misfortune. I've never heard of any caucasian, Chinese, Arabian or other races who steal from their countries to build other countries.

We Nigerians are not patriotic and this is manifesting in the type of leadership we are shunning out. Imagine the so called leaders greedily destroying their country to build and empower other countries economically.

Dubai and other developed nations wouldn't have be a refuge for those corrupt leaders if those countries had buldozed their countries like ours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by atilla(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
ONLY 400m not possible

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Brushstrokes20: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed contraption!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by JaceBlaze: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
While the masses are knees deep in the river of poverty...African leaders for ya

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Keniwit(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is not new again....
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by shogsman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
800 properties in dubai will cost billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Mayeldah(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Owasaonye dey point touchlight for area wey him no supposed thread!

The fingered and threatened Politicians will soon frame him up and remove him.

This Country breathes and feeds on Corruption.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Obipaul77(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by oguns222: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

TRASH

Lolz. Mannabbgrills is desperate for attention.

He behaves as if he will die if he doesn't get nairaland likes
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Cooky007(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
THE LAW IS LIKE A SPIDER WEB ONLY THE LITTLE INSECTS GET CAUGHT UP IN IT.. EVEN THE 35 STATE GOVERNOR'S ASSETS WILL WORTH MORE THAN $400M. MR. PAGE YOUR INFORMATION ISN'T UPDATED.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by oguns222: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by 9jakool: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
donstan18:
I want to criticize them, but I’ll buy properties abroad too if I happen to be in their position.

Thanks!

That's the same mindset that's preventing Nigeria from advancing beyond where it is. Politicians are busy squandering money that's supposed to help the people and here you are praising them and hoping to emulate them.

People with your mindset only serve as evidence that corruption and greed are simply impeded deep in our culture. How can we expect better governance, when we celebrate corrupt people who couldn't care less if you starve or die?

And ogbeni it's not criticize but rather holding people accountable.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by bigcasava1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fulani political criminals and looters
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by charixel: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
You see

That's why I have been saying politicians in Nigeria are Nigerians problem not other vices people blame
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by clothingonline(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
iammo:
cool

na big lie .. the figure is grossly underestimated, it should be arround 2 to 3 billion usd

i personally know Atiku's Shopping Mall at Sharjah UAE, and i know some of his properties in palm jumerah...

one of the Largest Gold souk shop in UAE is owned by Dame Patience Jonathan with countless indians working for her

And all this nairalanders keep defending this people daily
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by seyz91(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
you said it all

like i do tell people these days, if you see anyone living lavish these days its either crime, fraud or ritual

economy is in the deep already so no legit work or hustles pays well again to be honest

business sef are melting down
powerbanks:
It's is indeed worrisome and frightening that the Nigerian reality has become that
For the poor, there are only two ways to get to the top: crime or politics.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by InvertedHammer: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerian-politicians-own-properties-worth-400m-in-dubai/
/
What's the big deal?

The month of graduation is almost here and as usual, the useless Nigerian youths will be fighting over who says the biggest "Congratulations" to the wards of these criminals. They try to separate the children from the evil deeds of their parents forgetting that the children are the prime beneficiaries. Nigerian youths are a hopeless bunch.

/
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by AllenSpencer: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Springboot:

Do you know what 400billion dollars is? Even the richest man in the world is not worth 400 billion.

They said Nigerian politician. Not a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by kareemkamil(m): 4:07am On Apr 29, 2021
Black people are evil to themselves
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by themanderon: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2021
These are the people that scream "The unity of this nation is non Negotiable" but many people have never really wondered why they want a country that is tethering on the brink of precipice to continue. well this is your answer. Greed, unmitigated greed. They just have to completely milk the country dry and flee at any sign of trouble, but karma always has a way.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Ayobami7(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2021
okay
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by OBUA12345: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't ve much to say, but it's only d fool dat will still hope 4 things to turn 4 good in this country. I seat and ask myself what is hope of d youth in this country. no hope.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by BruncleZuma: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Praxis758:
We the black race are the architect of our misfortune. I've never heard of any caucasian, Chinese, Arabian or other races who steal from their countries to build other countries.

We Nigerians are not patriotic and this is manifesting in the type of leadership we are shunning out. Imagine the so called leaders greedily destroying their country to build and empower other countries economically.

Dubai and other developed nations wouldn't have be a refuge for those corrupt leaders if those countries had buldozed their countries like ours.

You must be living under a rock then, just do a simple Google search; corruption is a global pandemic it's just that our gets talked about a lot.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by Adekdammy: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2021
post=101206108:
All politicians involved in looting our national treasury and causing bloodshed and violence will all never end well.
No matter the party they are ...... not forgetting the online fraudulent urchins supporting such politicians.

A BIG AMEN.
So shall it be.
It will never pass by each and everyone of such people.
Blood and sorrow will be their portion if they refuse to repent.
Amen to your prayers once again.
Thanks.

Why not say AMEN to the post you quoted or keep silent.
Are you scared?
Hypo.

Anyways, We believe our post is too much for you to comprehend, that is why we always tell you Nairaland kids to always jump over our comments, and go to those of your fellow wailers.
You read the part of ' ALL politicians, no matter the party they are, and you still came back asking us slow question.
Shame!

Oga Ade, no use me open eyes na. Just an innocent response, your bp don high. Calm down and drink water
Re: Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page by lordatkinson07(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2021
These politicians have succeeded in sinking this Nigerian of a thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 / Christmas: Buhari Approves N72billion For Salaries (see chart) / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.