Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Give Up On Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give Up On Women (1842 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Up On Women by Sunflawa(m): 4:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Hi nairalanders i have been a ghost member of this forum for years now... The issue at hand is that if i meet a girl she pretend to be in love with me after getting to know each other.
I shower her with care, love and money to make her feel comfortable but with time she dump me after she's gotten all what she wants... I'm 23 years old, a 300l university student I'm losing interest in women i don't see myself dating for a very long time.
Relationship is a game played by 2 people deceiving theirself to scam the vulnerable one please i need your advice because i may become a serial Heartbreaker and miss out on good women.
PS: the girls i met are most from social media pls mods i will be so grateful if you take this thread to Frontpage for more views and advice thanks.
Re: I Give Up On Women by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 28, 2021
so wetin u wan make we do now eh..abeg park well jare..no go face your book jus dey chase woman by the time carryover nack u 3times you go wise up

radarada

9 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Women by zolajpower: 4:39am On Apr 28, 2021
brainmax2000:
so wetin u wan make we do now eh..abeg park well jare..no go face your book jus dey chase woman by the time carryover nack u 3times you go wise up

radarada
I tire, " wan ran omo ni ile eko ko lo ka'we oni obo ni ohun fe la o ma se oo"
Meaning;
"A child is sent to sch to study , but he will rather chose to study women private part than facing his study "

4 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Women by Sundrus: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2021
brainmax2000:

radarada
grin
Re: I Give Up On Women by 24countries: 5:27am On Apr 28, 2021
The money you give those girls that later dump/dumped you, can you give me, I'll keep it safe for you till you need it smiley
Re: I Give Up On Women by Badbunny: 5:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Get a sex doll bro
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Women by femi4: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2021
Sunflawa:
Hi nairalanders i have been a ghost member of this forum for years now... The issue at hand is that if i meet a girl she pretend to be in love with me after getting to know each other.
I shower her with care, love and money to make her feel comfortable but with time she dump me after she's gotten all what she wants... I'm 23 years old, a 300l university student I'm losing interest in women i don't see myself dating for a very long time.
Relationship is a game played by 2 people deceiving theirself to scam the vulnerable one please i need your advice because i may become a serial Heartbreaker and miss out on good women.
PS: the girls i met are most from social media pls mods i will be so grateful if you take this thread to Frontpage for more views and advice thanks.
Those are the red flags

Stop relying on social media for meaningful relationship. Meet girls in your neighborhood, school etc

Be yourself and stop trying to impress them, let her accept you for who you are

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Women by joyousever(f): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Hello Poster, I'll advise you take a break for now from relationships and concentrate more on your studies. Third year is a semi- final year for certain courses, therefore you need to be more studious. Your relationships with females should be platonic for now. Cut down on online dating due to distance factors and the fact that such relationships aren't often reliable. Generally, have a you time to yourself, redefine your goals, stay focused and keep off women for now. I promise you, at the right time you'll meet a special someone that won't even stress you or give you reasons to give up on love. Besides, you're way too young to worry about women. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Women by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2021
joyousever:
Hello Poster, I'll advise you take a break for now from relationships and concentrate more on your studies. Third year is a semi- final year for certain courses, therefore you need to be more studious. Your relationships with females should be platonic for now. Cut down on online dating due to distance factors and the fact that such relationships aren't often reliable. Generally, have a you time to yourself, redefine your goals, stay focused and keep off women for now. I promise you, at the right time you'll meet a special someone that won't even stress you or give you reasons to give up on love. Besides, you're way too young to worry about women. Cheers!
But how can one control himself During studies when he is surrounded with ladies that have B tit ?
Re: I Give Up On Women by Margy: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Op is a coconut head
Re: I Give Up On Women by joyousever(f): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2021
It's called conscious self- control and discipline. Imbibe the two and you'll stay a lot out of trouble.
Hassanmaye:

But how can one control himself During studies when he is surrounded with ladies that have B tit ?

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Women by Posotome: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2021
they hate you more than you love them

its when you start mixing with them or hanging out with them that you will find out

nowadays women carry alot of hate for men

there is still love but oga watch your back

(1) (Reply)

Betway Is A Scam. They Change your Won Ticket. / One Woman Cannot Satisfy A Man - Nigerian Lady Argues (video) / Please Help!! I Want To Get Married But I Only Attract Bad Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.