Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,113 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) (19588 Views)

What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. / Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) by kingsmaila(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2021
tunday2020:
A young boy of age 10 made his parents proud by winning the sum of ₦1.6m, a plot of land, edibles and Hajj amongst others for himself on Sebilu Nnajat programme on Wap Tv.

A Sebilu Nnajat Concepts programme anchor by Sheik Ahmed Olanrewaju AlFulanny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKpfD6fzlyM
Allahu Akbar. May Allah bless and make him a great Islamic Scholar in the future.

1 Like

Re: Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) by heartbraker(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2021
Re: Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) by explosiveskull(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:

Science and technology without good moral code is a deadly waste, Quran teaches moral code...

I can be very vast in science and create a powerful atomic bomb, without conscience and good moral code I can wake up and go bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing millions and mutating genes of generation left unborn

I can acquire knowledge of science and technology, forgetting about religion and philosophy of life , with my knowledge I can re- engineer a virus and weaponize it as a bio weapon to kill people in form of pandemic... If I have learnt my Quran I would know each soul has an account to give, and that would form my moral code

The kind of morals taught by bokoharam, Isis, talibán, etc?
Re: Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) by explosiveskull(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2021
uptimum123:

You sure say you get sense like this
But he is not lieing na, which of his statement is a lie?
Re: Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) by explosiveskull(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2021
Empiree:
MOD, please could you place a ban on idiot like this please?
Ban because he said the truth?
Like seriously you guys can't breathe an air without violence.
Re: Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) by Empiree: 4:13pm On May 03, 2021
explosiveskull:

Ban because he said the truth?
Like seriously you guys can't breathe an air without violence.
Terrorist! How does this thread concern you and how did his comment relate with this topic if he's not intolerant extremist?.
Re: Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) by TruthHurts1(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2021
[img]https://images./7zGIgaMY6E7mLapEiUnqK7.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
Terrorist! How does this thread concern you and how did his comment relate with this topic if he's not intolerant extremist?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam / He Wants To Attribute His Child From His Second Wife To His First Wife. / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.