Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst (4488 Views)

Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" / Soldiers Killed Protesters Demanding Akire’s Removal – Residents / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by IduNaOba: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Christistruth00:

How do you plan to deal with the Airforce ?

Which will use SS or Igbo Pilots and Commanders by the way
Let me tell you a secret.
Over 65 airforce men went to orlu in imo during that orlu crisis
Less than 10 returned
AMONG THOSE THAT DIED WAS A BTOTHER FROM MY VILLAGE.
HE WAS IGBO BUT WAS SHOT DEAD DUE TO HIS STUPIDITY.

3 Likes

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by samix5050: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
FreedomArmy:
yea go hug your dying mother and come back and keep crying for your darling army that will soon be gunned down
I'm not from the east but he's saying the truth. the igbos are very courageous and determined people

1 Like

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by makemoneywbsite: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

No, nah your papa, nkita, land grabber,after destroying your region, let your madness remain in alaigbo.

You Yorubas are so pathetic. Your hatred for Igbo is astounding. Yet you all hate the thought of Biafra. Let Igbo form their own country, your malevolence won't let you. In fact you'd prefer death to seeing Igbo leave. Yet jealousy won't let you be seeing the same Igbo in another part of the country. Interestingly, the Fulani grabbing your land from Kwara to Lagos are revered by you all due to cowardice. You that is not destroying your region, what is your solution to the Fulani in your forests? As in, I'm yet to see a Nigerian tribe as malicious as you people. They kill Igbo, you rejoice, Igbo pick up arms in self defense, you weep. Horrible people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Olatomiwami(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

You Yorubas are so pathetic. Your hatred for Igbo is astounding. Yet you all hate the thought of Biafra. Let Igbo form their own country, your malevolence won't let you. In fact you'd prefer death to seeing Igbo leave. Yet jealousy won't let you be seeing the same Igbo in another part of the country. Interestingly, the Fulani grabbing your land from Kwara to Lagos are revered by you all due to cowardice. You that is not destroying your region, what is your solution to the Fulani in your forests? As in, I'm yet to see a Nigerian tribe as malicious as you people. They kill Igbo, you rejoice, Igbo pick up arms in self defense, you weep. Horrible people.

Lamentations of ipob miscreants, who is stopping u from relocating to your region and declare Biafra? U want Biafra and still want to b in SW, u need brain revaluation, Yorubas no send u guys, u needs us more than we can ever needs u guys, we prefer u guys been called Biafra with your criminal baggages all over the world, is one spanner lost, who cares.
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by orisa37: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wickedness comes from the Mind. The Presidency is the Mind of NIGERIA. And when that is sick, every other thing is sick.
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by makemoneywbsite: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Of course, every sensible Yoruba's are in support of SE not to allow their region turn into Syria...

The same "sensible Yoruba" that rejoiced when they were shooting unarmed people with flags? I told you that you've practically a dead conscience. How could a human being wake up in the morning and map out objectives such as these:

How do I tell my lies to make it convincing?
How do I paint all the whites black and blacks white?
How do I deceive as many people as possible today?
How do I promote more treachery and hate in the land?

Yet that person is not the devil? Indeed, the devil thrives through men. Keep planting evil seeds...every single one will mature and you'll eat their fruits. There are many evil people on this forum, but I assure you that you're a chief among them. A commander of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by helinues: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

The same "sensible Yoruba" that rejoiced when they were shooting unarmed people with flags? I told you that you've practically a dead conscience. How could a human being wake up in the morning and map out objectives such as these:

How do I tell my lies to make it convincing?
How do I paint all the whites black and blacks white?
How do I deceive as many people as possible today?
How do I promote more treachery and hate in the land?

Yet that person is not the devil? Indeed, the devil thrives through men. Keep planting evil seeds...every single one will mature and you'll eat their fruits. There are many evil people on this forum, but I assure you that you're a chief among them. A commander of evil.

Can we have e-drinking chat so that we can discuss this at length..

This kind of conversation sweet when man don almost get close to the sky... Na beer parlor gist
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by makemoneywbsite: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Lamentations of ipob miscreants, who is stopping u from relocating to your region and declare Biafra? U want Biafra and still want to b in SW, u need brain revaluation, Yorubas no send u guys, u needs us more than we can ever needs u guys, we prefer u guys been called Biafra with your criminal baggages all over the world, is one spanner lost, who cares.

You see how evil you are? Relocate and declare Biafra. Don't you have Yoruba in Biafraland? As your hypocritical race is planning Oduduwa, show me one place where you've asked them to all come back? Evil people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"

John F. Kennedy, 13 March 1962

2 Likes

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by meccuno: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
As long as the monster remains in your hut, nobody give a damn
I thought you said you don't hate Igbos? grin
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by helinues: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
meccuno:
I thought you said you don't hate Igbos? grin

Affirmative
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Olatomiwami(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

You see how evil you are? Relocate and declare Biafra. Don't you have Yoruba in Biafraland? As your hypocritical race is planning Oduduwa, show me one place where you've asked them to all come back? Evil people everywhere.

Truth is bitter to your ears, right? Tell your people in Nigeria Govt to resign and come back home and declare Biafra, nobody will ever hold u guys, try it and see, good riddance to bad rubbish, killing arm forces in course of duty will result is gnashing of teeth, una dossier will soon full, bookmark this.

1 Like

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Emergingnation(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

No, nah your papa, nkita, land grabber,after destroying your region, let your madness remain in alaigbo.
Says some one who's currently in Benin IDP camp! grin
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by makemoneywbsite: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Truth is bitter to your ears, right? Tell your people in Nigeria Govt to resign and come back home and declare Biafra, nobody will ever hold u guys, try it and see, good riddance to bad rubbish, killing arm forces in course of duty will result is gnashing of teeth, una dossier will soon full, bookmark this.

...And what did you do but rejoice when the armed forced were killing demonstrators but cheer? Your debased soul didn't tell you they too were human because of your traditional hatred for Igbo. Don't worry, I'm waiting for your solution to Fulani bandits in your forests since I'm sure they won't wake up and pack out one day. Keep dying for freedom fighters in Biafra.
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Olatomiwami(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
Says some one who's currently in Benin IDP camp! grin

Is better than been in cemetery, go and wake your brothers up, eleribu, oku ibon.

1 Like

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by FreeIgbos: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

You really don't have sense. So, Igbos working in the government should resign and come back home before Biafra would be declared? Where has such ever happened? USSR, Sudan, Ethiopia etc. It was after break up that those in government had to relocate to their respective countries.

Even back in 1966 when pogroms made all Igbos to return to the East and declare Biafra, didn't you all invade our lands and called world powers to help you force us back into Nigeria?

Speaking of evil and the devil walks in, shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Olatomiwami(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You really don't have sense. So, Igbos working in the government should resign and come back home before Biafra would be declared? Where has such ever happened? USSR, Sudan, Ethiopia etc. It was after break up that those in government had to relocate to their respective countries.

Even back in 1966 when pogroms made all Igbos to return to the East and declare Biafra, didn't you all invade our lands and called world powers to help you force us back into Nigeria?

Speaking of evil and the devil walks in, shame on you!

Typical Igbos, greed will never make that online Biafra see light of the day, show us u are serious, leave Nigeria space and declare Biafra, Nk has exchanged your brain with Akpu, over 5yrs running, is only ESN, plus murderous UGM that has depleted you to 2% u can boast off, una go cry blood soon, fgn never get una time, since nah killing una sef u deh, soon, u will soon meet your Waterloo with killing of military men of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Antivirus92(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Typical Igbos, greed will never make that online Biafra see light of the day, show us u are serious, leave Nigeria space and declare Biafra, Nk has exchanged your brain with Akpu, over 5yrs running, is only ESN, plus murderous UGM that has depleted you to 2% u can boast off, una go cry blood soon, fgn never get una time, since nah killing una sef u deh, soon, u will soon meet your Waterloo with killing of military men of Nigeria.
if they're killing themselves as u said, why then are you so bothered?

1 Like

Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Arthurity1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I don't know why many Nigerians are inherently wicked and evil. For several years, they cheered as innocent flag waving protesters were gunned down in cold blood. Many of them made to pass through inhuman conditions like being forced to swim in putrid mud waters. However, whenever the victims complained, Nigerians will mock them to go and call FIFA, UN, WHO, UEFA or any global body they think can save them.

Nigerians kept supporting evil because it was happening to those they love to hate. Instead of acting like civilized human beings and calling those dishing out such evil to stop since asking for referendum or protesting is a universal human right, they turned around to condemn the victims.

There are countless threads here in nairaland over the years where Nigerians supported killing of protesters or their dehumanization.

Fastfoward to now, these same barbarians that supported evil against Igbos are the same people now giving Igbos all manner of advice on why they should not allow their region to become another Borno state.

I ask again, why are many Nigerians evil and wicked?
ON POINT!!! THE SAME ANIMALS THAT WERE LAUGHING THEN, ARE THE SAME DAMN ANIMALS THAT ARE SHOUTING FOR YORUBA INDEPENDENCE!!! CLOWNS!!!
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by chubinwa(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is just the beginning. Buhari should just allow the south east to go. we are no longer interested in one Nigeria.
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Idiotseverywher: 1:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Idiko1:

Why would the people be displaced in the first instance? Yet you tend to support a Fulani government led by a ninny from Katsina State.
. The guy himself is a Fulani, one of the worst tribalistic and igbophobic person on nairaland, you people don't need to discuss with him,
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Igboid: 2:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Good thread.
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by maasoap(m): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I don't know why many Nigerians are inherently wicked and evil. For several years, they cheered as innocent flag waving protesters were gunned down in cold blood. Many of them made to pass through inhuman conditions like being forced to swim in putrid mud waters. However, whenever the victims complained, Nigerians will mock them to go and call FIFA, UN, WHO, UEFA or any global body they think can save them.

Nigerians kept supporting evil because it was happening to those they love to hate. Instead of acting like civilized human beings and calling those dishing out such evil to stop since asking for referendum or protesting is a universal human right, they turned around to condemn the victims.

There are countless threads here in nairaland over the years where Nigerians supported killing of protesters or their dehumanization.

Fastfoward to now, these same barbarians that supported evil against Igbos are the same people now giving Igbos all manner of advice on why they should not allow their region to become another Borno state.

I ask again, why are many Nigerians evil and wicked?

During #Endsars protests, over 50 police officers were said to have been killed, many of them had their heads cut off. What I see is a continuation of that killings.

If anyone ever advise you not to turn your region to Somalia, just insult and abuse the person.
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by maasoap(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2021
IduNaOba:

Let me tell you a secret.
Over 65 airforce men went to orlu in imo during that orlu crisis
Less than 10 returned
AMONG THOSE THAT DIED WAS A BTOTHER FROM MY VILLAGE.
HE WAS IGBO BUT WAS SHOT DEAD DUE TO HIS STUPIDITY.

Firstly, who count them before and after?
Secondly, and how many criminals did they kill? Oh, I forgot, they were not armed.
Re: Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst by Xtianvic(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2021
It will be my duty to keep posting these pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today / 5 Years Old:: The Untold Story Of The World's Youngest Mother. / List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.