Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. (4472 Views)

Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Made A Mistake Not Electing Buhari – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by kutchs: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
The names of Tinubu/Buhari/El-rufai paid agents on Nairaland have been released. This is contained in a statement made available to the press on Sunday in Lagos and includes notorious names like DAYOKANU, DEMDEM, BAYOOOO, SISI-KILL, IDIRECT, OYB, SUPERIOR 1 etc. Although the statement did not state how much they are paid for the dirty jobs they do on Nairaland, investigation reveals they are handsomely paid. What bothers most people now is why in spite the huge amount they get, they still look hungry, unkempt and greedy.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Really
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Bisichi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Who cares?
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Beaf: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
Add hardened liars like Gbawe, Koruji and Pataki to the list.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by SisiKill1: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Beaf: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
Can we also re-add NL's number one fool, oyb?
I've never seen anyone as dishonest and daft as that guy. Lol!

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by kutchs: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Bisichi: Who cares?
Their paymasters do.
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Beaf: Can we also re-add NL's number one fool, oyb?
I've never seen anyone as dishonest and daft as that guy. Lol!

my my my, being stalked by the failed dunce who has nothing more than a dubious website to his name cheesy cheesy cheesy

how is your solar pure water scheme going , by the way? or your solar powered recharge card center cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
i have reported your post

i understand that to an animal like you anything is fair game - you are after all the child molester who posted a picture of two men beating up on a little girl

yo people - this is the picture our mad cow posted as athreat to his moral and intellectual superiors

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/122703d1243968671-i-find-highly-amusing-when-internet-know-alls-get-their-ass-handed-them-internet_serious_business.jpg

i had to report that post

that is the sort of thing the illbred guttersnipe finds amusing

team gej , never a depth too low for those bottom feeders
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
btw, can the gej monkeys come up with something that is not a pale follow come imitation of a thread by their betters?

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by wesley80(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
Seems the latest fad is to announce you're being 'stalked',i learnt it immediately confers on you celebrity status when you announce you're being 'stalked'. Even cockroach dey claim being 'stalked' by humans. Wetin we no go hear? E remain sheet to claim being 'stalked' by flies! Lmao

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by jmaine: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
wesley80: Wetin we no go hear? E remain sheet to claim being 'stalked' by flies! Lmao

LOL . . .grin
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Beaf: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
wesley80: Seems the latest fad is to announce you're being 'stalked',i learnt it immediately confers on you celebrity status when you announce you're being 'stalked'. Even cockroach dey claim being 'stalked' by humans. Wetin we no go hear? E remain sheet to claim being 'stalked' by flies! Lmao

Unu go wound pesin o!
Poor oyb, NL's main fool! A man inspired by egunje to sell his loved ones; to love boko haram, Farouk, Gbajabia etc, so long as they are against GEJ. grin grin grin
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by kutchs: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
oyb: btw, can the gej monkeys come up with something that is not a pale follow come imitation of a thread by their betters?
What ur post above shows is that the tinubu/buhari,elrufai goons just fabricate stories to discredit others. You have finally being discovered. How much are you being paid for being stupid?
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
E remain sheet to claim being 'stalked' by flies

beaf certainly does come across as a housefly, a disgusting organism that feeds off carrion ,digests its food on the outside and is a vector of all manner of diseases, and a noisy nuisance to boot

Poor oyb, NL's main fool! A man inspired by egunje to sell his loved ones; to love boko haram, Farouk, Gbajabia etc, so long as they are against GEJ

child molester ninja, good to see you have learnt your lesson - if them born you well, mention my children again

fecking internet pedo

poor beaf, a monkey so battered that he has to resort to the most desperate lies to save face

i dare you to post a link where i supported any of the people you claim i supported

is that the best you can do, you pathetic intellectual midget, you think your desperate attempt at falsehood can change the fact that you are nothing more than a latter day daniel kanu, peddling gej rice and televisions and telling us gej is the african equivalent of charles de gaulle / jfk?

while the decent nigerians were being nauseated by those abacha ads, future deek suckers like beaf were taking notes on sycophancy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
kutchs: A building does not begin with the roof but with the foundation. If Nigeria is a failed state then the foundation laid before 2011 must be blamed. What Nigeria is suffering a cumulative effect of 50yrs of planless planlessness

small wonder , another midget from the school of its not my fault therefore i can do nothing about it

you just gotta love the gej muppets and their shameless endorsement of failure
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by kutchs: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
oyb:

small wonder , another midget from the school of its not my fault therefore i can do nothing about it

you just gotta love the gej muppets and their shameless endorsement of failure
Digging up my earlier post will not help ur case at all. I do not endorse failure cos am a success story myself, what I keep telling scallywags like you is that you dont put the whole blame for ur failure on 2011 and 2012 when ur problem started way back. Mister the month has ended and the accountant is ready with ur cheque.
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Beaf: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
wesley80: Seems the latest fad is to announce you're being 'stalked',i learnt it immediately confers on you celebrity status when you announce you're being 'stalked'. Even cockroach dey claim being 'stalked' by humans. Wetin we no go hear? E remain sheet to claim being 'stalked' by flies! Lmao
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
kutchs: Digging up my earlier post will not help ur case at all. I do not endorse failure cos am a success story myself, what I keep telling scallywags like you is that you dont put the whole blame for ur failure on 2011 and 2012 when ur problem started way back. Mister the month has ended and the accountant is ready with ur cheque.

yeah, i just bet you are, an "internet" billyonaire who cannot even type coherent english. ode.

see barely educated muppets thinking their betters are cut from the same cloth as them - the beauty of the internet is that any illiterate can claim to be business owner/ bank worker etal - by thir posts you will know them - your post history is nothing more than empty noise from a dunce who clearly neither pays taxes or works in a professional environment

anybody wonder why the team gej muppets are confined to the politics sections?
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
mad beaf - you dey fear - why you comot the sheet picture you uploaded -

did someone with more sense than you warn you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

guttersnipe child molester strikes again

the sort of rubbish that our animal sees as humour

please tell me - is your idiocy congenital or is it the tertiary stage of an std contracted from sucking on gej's willy?
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Beaf: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
^
I didn't remove the pic. Its exactly what you are, bro. Lol!
We all know you are a mod (who can remove pics) and afraid to play level, because my punches be like witchcraft! grin grin grin grin grin

Okon! Come see sontin! grin grin grin
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
What a honour.

Can you pls add my name
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
Beaf: ^
I didn't remove the pic. Its exactly what you are, bro. Lol!
We all know you are a mod (who can remove pics) and afraid to play level, because my punches be like witchcraft! grin grin grin grin grin

Okon! Come see sontin! grin grin grin

you for leave am now, make i save am to add to your legend as a mad dog foaming at the mouth that should be put down

child molesting animal getting his jollies off sick pics like the one below

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/122703d1243968671-i-find-highly-amusing-when-internet-know-alls-get-their-Bottom-handed-them-internet_serious_business.jpg

the sort of creepy crawlies we let into nl these days
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
What bothers most people now is why in spite the huge amount they get, they still look hungry, unkempt and greedy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no talk am before team gej monkeys must have started out as failed gossip bloggers

see bizarre ofofo
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
oyb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i no talk am before team gej monkeys must have started out as failed gossip bloggers
see bizarre ofofo
Must you always display your stupidity ?
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Must you always display your stupidity ?

'internet' billondunce come to shock us with his idiocy again. this muppet is a sterling example as to why gej monkeys should not be let out of the politics section. once they are not copy pasting some abati/omokri junk, they run run wild on nl making the most bizarre inane posts - the shock of free internet is yet to wear off
Re: List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released. by SisiKill1: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2012
dayokanu: What a honour.

Can you pls add my name
Can't you see your name is number 1?

I'm sure you did. . you just wanted to show off that you are number one by calling attention to it. angry angry

Anyway, when can I come for my lessons so I can be more like you?

I don't want to be carrying 4th position anymore. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] / FINALLY: EU Calls For Biafra Referendum Within 90 Days / Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.