Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts (30835 Views)

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters / 2023: Malami Distributes 30 Cars To Associates In Kebbi / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Eriokanmi: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
They used to share in hundreds of millions. No money again to loot i guess

By the way, these people had contributed negatively towards our economy since independence in no small measure. They share money instead of investing it and spend recklessly. Many of them would have become more successful and enterprising than most of our southern entrepreneurs, had they spent wisely. Their belief is, God will provide another one tomorrow, even if they spent all they had today. They've forgotten that same God hates being wasteful. Our God is a God of process and planning.
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Heineken(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nawao.. Tired of this country. All they know is to amass massively and embezzle. Wey me just dey find money to use break fast.. Corruption is too much
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by izubext007: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
can u imagine........well it's an invitation for bandits in that constituency ........ they should go and start kidnapping there � to much money.
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by IvarDboneless: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
our oyel moni
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
The guy resemble Kunle Afolayon and Desmond Elliott....
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by AfonjaConehead: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Taking God's glory,ok o...and he say him dey fast!!!!!!
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by kelly72: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
No, he is co-operating with Buhari to fight corruption
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by adecz: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
All this money was generated
from southern Nigeria.

Not a single naira of this money
was sourced from any financial or
economic activity from the crisis &
poverty torn Arewa.

All this go soon end & every region will
go back to suck dem 'mama' breast. Na
your wahala if you no get mama.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by adecz: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided

➡All this money was generated
from southern Nigeria.

➡Not a single naira of this money
was sourced from any financial or
economic activity from the crisis &
poverty torn Arewa.

➡All this go soon end & every region will
go back to suck dem 'mama' breast. Na
your wahala if you no get mama.

❌❌Southern Nigeria will not breastfeed
the parasitic north forever.
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by thaoriginator: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:
this are the real yahoo Yahoo men
Me bloodclaaat!

Worl government nutin else makes sense!

Ghetto yute hungry an ah sure need help cry
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by hgnbello(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
money dey this kwantry abeg.
see over joy.
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by maasoap(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Oyel Moni.......
[/img]

Tell lawmakers representing you to emulate him, same goes for the lawmakers representing me too. Abi dem no get their own shares?
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by officialmario(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
NextPresido:
Where is EFCC when you need them?

If you can share N50 million cash in open daylight, then handing billions to Boko Haram must be very easy

gbam..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Saltybear:
Wasted nation

This is were you don't see . They will go and hide and can never criticize this . Being a bigot and a hypocrite is a terrible affliction.

Instead they will come and tell you how other politcians did this for 16 years before .

Forgetting history will never forget. If Senator Smart Adeyemi was like those at , he would never speak up against evil like he did in the viral video

It takes guts and integrity of character to do such unfortunately no one at has either of these traits.

Pay them money and they come online to defend you .

A better Nigeria is all we want

Evil you said? May be you need to define evil first. The ones representing you are busy secretly sharing their own to oloshos
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by hardam003: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
He has not commited any crime here abegi,...or is he not better than your representatives here down south? He has not commited any crime here abegi,...or is he not better than your representatives here down south?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
If this man can risk putting out N50 million in the open like this, take a moment and imagine how much he has in his several bank accounts (home and abroad).
Jesus, some people are super rich. This is man is very likely a Billionaire. I wish I were this rich.
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by 02Kebreal(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
His own is even better,he shared.
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Guyman02: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Saltybear:
Wasted nation

This is were you don't see . They will go and hide and can never criticize this . Being a bigot and a hypocrite is a terrible affliction.

Instead they will come and tell you how other politcians did this for 16 years before .

Forgetting history will never forget. If Senator Smart Adeyemi was like those at , he would never speak up against evil like he did in the viral video

It takes guts and integrity of character to do such unfortunately no one at has either of these traits.

Pay them money and they come online to defend you .

A better Nigeria is all we want
Look above your post he has posted his gibberish again
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Ferrous(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na only that guy get da one? cry cry
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Fortune109: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
At least he still remembered his people...
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by micflo28(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is why they don’t want division as a nation. They don’t want this sort of selfish enjoyment to end.
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Tjesctacy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
You are very stvpid, why do you have to include Atiku in your sily writeup? You biased slowpoke, I hope you are happy how your lord is driving the country six feet down.

I've always noticed your grossly biased and heavily skewed writeups and they never cease to annoy me. Its only a matter of time before I start calling you out. Here is a start!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Vaiki(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
And how about the Niger state people he is representing? Are they exempted from this?
This looks like a doctored act to draw attention. Look at the countenance of the guy receiving the money..looks so unreal.
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Am short of words

Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by PrisonEscapeee: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
If this man can risk putting out N50 million in the open like this, take a moment and imagine how much he has in his several bank accounts (home and abroad).
Jesus, some people are super rich. This is man is very likely a Billionaire. I wish I were this rich.

My comrade send me your address? Check your pm
Re: Abubakar Lado Suleja Shares N50 Million Cash To Associates As Ramadan Gifts by WEALTHYMII: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Arewa agenda slavery!
Niger state is even under siege!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Settles For Gbajabiamila As Governors, Senators-Elect Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.