Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal (30739 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2023
Breaking News

It is official the Labor Party Presidential candidate Peter OBI has filed his petition to the presidential elections tribunal in Abuja. The process of reclaiming the people’s mandate has started

Dr Yunusa Tanko
Chief Spokesperson
LP- PCC
https://twitter.com/YunusaTanko/status/1637959122027962369?s=19

162 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Rikkely: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
BREAKING:

HE Peter OBI Has Filed His Petition to The Presidential Elections Tribunal (PET) in Abuja.

Despite the gimmicks of INEC!

It's better you wake up, Nigeria is never going to work even in 2,000 years to come, we are too divisive to be in one country, even if Peter Obi win nothing will change.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Strafudeen: 1:36am On Mar 21, 2023
Let's do this

114 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by muykem: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2023
I want to see the content of the petition before my comment.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by akingangan: 1:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Peter Obi lost the election.

The toxic behaviour of the Obidient movement which manipulated and brainwashed many young people who thought this was Big Brother is what gave him that much votes in the first place.

But now they are overwhelmed when given the same taste of their medicine.

You think you won the election but only won one governorship out of 36 states

146 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by 9jatriot(m): 1:45am On Mar 21, 2023
Nigerian Lawyers wan chop small money.

There are probably some lawyers whose job is only every 4 years after every election.

The most funny in the history of Nigeria must have been the one that told Atiku that he won the election on INEC server.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
I want to see the content of the petition before my comment.

As the CJN or what?

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Now! We are talking. . . No need to make noise. grin
OLE MANDATES. . . .SEE YOU IN WORLD COURT!
We still have till May 29th.
Game on!

I thought my “womanhood” was not going to live on.

This gave me some “feelings” down there again. Time to “test” it. wink

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ElSudani: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Now! We are talking. . . No need to make noise. grin
OLE MANDATES. . . .SEE YOU IN WORLD COURT!
We still have till May 29th.
Game on!

Keep on deceiving yourself.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ScamHunter: 2:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Lovely.
#certificatethatwillbereturned

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by yarimo(m): 2:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Rascal

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 2:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Watch NIGERIA bubble again. . . .
After the blues. . . .play the REGGAE. . . . cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by NothingDoMe: 2:13am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:
Peter Obi lost the election.

The toxic behaviour of the Obidient movement which manipulated and brainwashed many young people who thought this was Big Brother is what gave him that much votes in the first place.

But now they are overwhelmed when given the same taste of their medicine.

You think you won the election but only won one governorship out of 36 states
Agberos that prevented their own siblings from voting because they look like igbos are labeling other people Toxic.

Agberos thinks that previous presidential election is determined by subsequent governorship elections. Dey play.

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by muykem: 2:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

As the CJN or what?
I want to know the merit of the petition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by mii4u(f): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Peter Gringory Obi is a typical IPOB fool,even if the election is conducted 200 times he will still lose. Nigeria is not yet ready for an IPOB president.
Someone that came third believes he won,where and how did you won?
Did you have 25% in 24 states of Nigeria ?
This fool thought if he won in SE and SS and win 1 state in SC he will become the president of Nigeria. What an idiot.
U are sounding like the fool.

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:04am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
I want to know the merit of the petition.

And I ask again as what?

The counsel to Tinubu or CJN ?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Faber(m): 3:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/YunusaTanko/status/1637959122027962369?s=19

Hope they have gotten enough evidence to pursue the stolen mandate. Let it not be half baked evidence o.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 3:08am On Mar 21, 2023
ElSudani:

Keep on deceiving yourself.

MY WOMANHOOOOOD LIVES OOOOON!!!! cheesy

APC tried to kill my 'womanhood'. . . For 2 good days, I could not use it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Sannisege: 3:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Mumu religious bigot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by muykem: 3:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

And I ask again as what?

The counsel to Tinubu or CJN ?
As an observer of developments in the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Osobi32(m): 3:24am On Mar 21, 2023
mii4u:

U are sounding like the fool.
Obviously he is a fool..... When I read some comments here and start to wonder if some people have phobia for normalcy. Is it that they don't wish to live a good life? Honestly I don't get it.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ElSudani: 3:26am On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

MY WOMANHOOOOOD LIVES OOOOON!!!! cheesy

APC tried to kill my 'womanhood'. . . For 2 good days, I could not use it.

Hehehe crazy woman.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:40am On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
As an observer of developments in the country.

You should join EU Observers.

Busy body

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by r4bbit: 5:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Ridiculousness 🤦🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by mii4u(f): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Osobi32:
Obviously he is a fool..... When I read some comments here and start to wonder if some people have phobia for normalcy. Is it that they don't wish to live a good life? Honestly I don't get it.
Wow, phobia for normalcy, u are correct, they do have it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ImoleNaija: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by koladata(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Even though I voted tinubu but i still don't like the process and something has to be done, if obi truely won the election then the mandate has to be handed over to the rightful owner. We can't build a country if we can't trust the system.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by helinues: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2023
grin

My prayers for Obi is to make sure he included all evidence in his affidavits, the margin votes between Obi and Tinubu, The 25% spread across the 25 states must also be proven beyond any doubt... That's only when Obi's case can be considered cos anything short, the petition na dust bin materials.

Meanwhile, a wise tenant taking his landlord to court must have gotten another apartment somewhere else.. Only for a wise tenant

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ShaqFu: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Alright. Let's see what will come out of it since he likes wasting his time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Praktikals(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2023
There is an unwritten comstitution that states that Igbos can not be entrusted with the office of the Nigerian presidency

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Zico5(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Efforts in futility. A party that's finding it difficult to win a single gubernatorial election is filling petition to reclaim presidency. He failed to realised that North did not vote him at all and labour party have no influence at all in the core North. If you lose North, nothing remains.
Let him go ahead and waste his money. SANs must also eat, it's their time. How I wish his gullible supporters can advise him well. Even Atiku can't win not to talk of Obi. Igbo are different breed entirely.

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit / Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey / Senator Lanre Tejuoso Denies Decamping To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.