Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured (36439 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by GoldHorse(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
“I’m seriously traumatised by the experience,”...........This is what the masses face on a daily basis oga....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by InvertedHammer: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
/
Reasonable people who cannot leave Nigeria are quietly storing up food and keeping some cash in hand in case things get out of hands and banks lock up. The rest are busy wailing and not taking preemptive steps to protect themselves against the possible impending anarchy. It cannot be prayed or fasted away. S/he who fails to plan, plans to fail.

/
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by OpinionCounts(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
My anger is why these gunmen aren't going to places like the National Assembly or Aso Rock to attack.. That's only wen dis govt may show some form of interest in whats happening

A dog no matter how fierce it is does not bite its owner/keeper.

Hope you understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by tunary(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria is now being used by small Ghana as a bad example because of illitrate Buhari
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by ygowon: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
My anger is why these gunmen aren't going to places like the National Assembly or Aso Rock to attack.. That's only wen dis govt may show some form of interest in whats happening
it is gradual. they will get there soon. by then, everyone go know say naija dey last chance
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by ppogba: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
It is getting nearer.

By the time the people who feel seemingly secure face start feeling vulnerable, then the narration can start.

Otherwise, nothing will be done.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by realstars: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
so you are 4rm kogi no wonder grin
Reading B/4 Comment Is The Best.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Fragility6: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Masturbator2020:
Liar,when did Nana made this quote? By the way is Ghana better?
Atleast no ghanaian hire d fulanis to cum kill dier pple bcoz of power

3 Likes

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by 27Pushing30: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Built2last:
This music is getting louder.

Smart Adeyemi has cried out. Most of them will be in Abuja for the forseeable future cause as it stands,

if you move with convoy with armed men, both you and the officers are targets.

If you move without convoy, you can be kidnapped.

E DON BE LAST LAST FOR POLITICAL ELITES

Its a matter of time these attacks on government institutions will turn to political elites

If you studied the kidnappings during the militancy era you won’t be rejoicing at all.

The elites can afford ransom... it was the lower middle class who really suffered
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Kdon2: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
kogiflame:

https://www.thecable.ng/three-police-officers-injured-as-gunmen-attack-senators-convoy-in-kogi

I wish the Senator was shot...they are peoples representative th3y should feel what Nigerians are experiencing too.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
kogiflame:

https://www.thecable.ng/three-police-officers-injured-as-gunmen-attack-senators-convoy-in-kogi
been

somewhere between Okene and Lokoja, when we met these suspected bandits

these bandits have been there for years and it is now that this stupid man who claimed to represent us

found out

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Shegzy8(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Princeton92:
What can they do??

People like you are worse than the so called Fulani ethnic militia. You lot aggravate tension. Form a quote and then put a picture of a renowned man in it. Proof/show where he said that!!
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by AfonjaConehead: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
He says the fed need to take urgent steps.....what he doesn't seem to know is that the only urgent sep the fed govt will take in the situation here will be to send the military against those same vigilantes that teamed up with the police to fight the bandits who are actually herdsmen..
Very evil fed govt
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Hassanmaye(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
More of this
Leave the ordinary people alone and attack the evil politicians.We will support you
I swear
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Hassanmaye(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
More of this
Leave the ordinary people alone and attack the evil politicians.We will support you
When they started hitting this politicians wlh this country will change before 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by AfonjaConehead: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Shegzy8:

People like you are worse than the so called Fulani ethnic militia. You lot aggravate tension. Form a quote and then put a picture of a renowned man in it. Proof/show where he said that!!
He did and it's the truth
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Shegzy8(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

He did and it's the truth
Where and when?

Stop been petty
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
aaa14bd1083:

Mike my friendgrin.
kogi your state of origin is in disaster but you are much more interested in elrufai, tunubu and lagos. oya clap 4 yourself.
Lol, Abdul

Clifford Ordia (Edo central) is the senator representing my district, he usually takes the Abuja okene way when coming home

Its like you left a piece of your skull at the oshogbo expressway that's why comprehension is far from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
dalass:
Its getting hotter...

When Book/ bandits succeed in getting a Senator or Governor, that's when they'll know things have gone out of their hands ... undecided
That's a good move this is the language politicians understand until it started hurting them nigeria will change in 6month I swear to Almighty God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Built2last: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
27Pushing30:

If you studied the kidnappings during the militancy era you won’t be rejoicing at all.

The elites can afford ransom... it was the lower middle class who really suffered

kidnappers have upgraded, they will leave the lower class once they start getting the elite.

Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
kachimoore94:
You can't expect them to attack their master that's never possible.
You think so Abi? What happened in Ghana will happen in Nigeria by God's Grace a
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by AfonjaConehead: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Shegzy8:

Where and when?

Stop been petty
That's what you gotta do n face the bitter truth n shyyt hitting your dammmn zoo,thanks
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by aaa14bd1083: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mikehot:
Lol, Abdul

Clifford Ordia (Edo central) is the senator representing my district, he usually takes the Abuja okene way when coming home

Its like you left a piece of your skull at the oshogbo expressway that's why comprehension is far from you
Mike my very good friendgrin .
no need insulting me, I can understand that you are trying to his your identity in nairaland.so I won't talk about it again. your secret is safe with me.cheesy
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by GENES11S: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Princeton92:

Yes because they did what Nigerians cannot do... Wiping out most of th corrupt players in their land if not all sha...

Don't compare Nigeria corruption with that of Ghana back then.

Back then in Ghana, it was some of the elite politicians that were corrupt.

The case we have in Nigeria is different.... Almost everyone is corrupt. Politicians, Security forces,Citizens etc..mostly corrupt.

It's like corruption is now generic in Nigeria such that even new born Nigerian babies are now corrupted from the womb. When they get out, it just a matter of time b4 they start displaying corruption.

This Nirialanders shouting corruption up and down, just give them small office and watch them manifest their true colors.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Ogadeeper(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
DibyDo1:
Hnnmm
I pray I doesn't get to a point where all of us will be afraid of going out

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Why didn't they get him, why why? It will be good to see the politicians become the victims, I've actually been waiting for it.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by asobo1: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
aaa14bd1083:

so you are 4rm kogi
no wonder grin
Go recite your state and capital. The guy had to remind twice that Senator Clifford is the senator representing his senatorial zone. Is senator Clifford from Kogi state?

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
No wonder the senators were weeping on the floor of the red chamber..
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Heineken(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good news

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Bbqgrillsnafool: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
More of this
Exactly. Attack the evil politicians and their evil selfish supporters like vulturebbqgrills
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
They will get there.
They have to finish with the peripheral soldiers and stooges of these idiots.
Please unknown Gunmen should locate T.A. ORJI.

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Heineken(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
People aren't happy. There's poverty...only these politicians dey amass money dey can't finish even when they die Whereas some citizens don't have 1k for account. This is good news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 / CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.