Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured (36438 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by omoakin22: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
when would you learn how to travel lonely without your noise maker convoy? grin cheesy
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Bbqgrillsnafool: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
GoldHorse:
ā€œIā€™m seriously traumatised by the experience,ā€...........This is what the masses face on a daily basis oga....
you dey mind the bastard. We ain't got no pity to waste on any stupid nefarious politician

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Crystalom3(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
This thing is truly enough to go round
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Lucky5000(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
More of this
Leave the ordinary people alone and attack the evil politicians.We will support you

Lol
One by one they must share from the cake
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by mbolajide2010: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria is gone.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Reference(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
doctokwus:

You people still don't get it.
It's not an issue of the government willing or not willing to tackle the insecurity.
The issue is that the man there as president has been shown not to have the capacity to take any meaningful action because he is (1) inherently capacity deficit (2)Has now clouded it with first class bigotry and (3)corrupt tendencies.
So even if he wants to he simply cannot solve any problem,he doesn't have that leadership capacity to do so.

Hindsight is 20/20. But if you go back to a fair number of my posts in 2014 and 2015 you will discover exactly this position.

That the man being elected simply does not have the capacity to handle the issues bedevilling Nigeria. It has taken all of six years, six years of waste, losses and carnage to discover that.

The worst thing is that a fair of success will have been achieved if the said person was nlt a so called 'strong man'. That term was used vividly and frequently back then to describe a person who will act swiftly, courageously and directly.

Little did they realise it actually meant a person who will not seek or accept advice. Who Mr. Garba Shehu has admitted cannot be moved by anything. Thus the disasters unfolding before everyone.

At least if Mr President was reachable throughout his tenure the blame if any for this situation wil have gone round but now he has to inherit it all. A wasted legacy indeed.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Princeton92(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
GENES11S:

Don't compare Nigeria corruption with that of Ghana back then.

Back then in Ghana, it was some of the elite politicians that were corrupt.

The case we have in Nigeria is different.... Everyone is corrupt. Politicians, Security forces,Citizens, Bandits etc..all corrupt.

It's like corruption is now generic in Nigeria such that even new born Nigerian babies are now corrupted from the womb. When they get out, it just a matter of time b4 they start displaying corruption.

This Nirialanders shouting corruption up and down, just give them small office and watch them manifest their true colors.
I do agree with you here.... alright
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by TrueNigerian300: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
I and many others have told you guys that the country is gone but you keep looking at us as pessimists wishing our country bad. The country I once loved with great passion and patriotism second to none, but what do you do when you have watched your own country sinking every seconds Keep having hope even when that hope has been stolen by the fools at the hems of affairs, smh!

The only thing why the country has not sink completely is because of false hope that is been sold in the churches, mosques, shrines or whatever the different places you all go to. This is why you hear things like - "It is well", "Nigeria don better if my life don better" and all other nonsense nigerians use to console themselves. Oga, nothing is well in this country even when you later make it in this country is your life secured? If bad road did not kill you, bad diagnosis or armed robbers will kill you. So what is better for you despite your money Nigerians are dying avoidable death in their thousands everyday and you think this wont get to you. Nigeria is helpless and hopeless the future of everyone has been stolen and sold by politicians.

For the wise ones this is just the beginning of looming chaos that is about to consumed the nation - use your brain and open your eyes and tell me what you see. Stop letting your pastors or imams think for you the country is gone. Bandits are collecting royalty in the north for farmers to harvest their hard labour, I read they are borrowing people's daughter for fun, raping and killing is the order of the day etc.

It is just a matter of time and who is the next victim of death due to the bad roads or hospitals, the next victim of rape and kidnapping the list goes on. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by oyeb15: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
When AK47 get into d hands of unemployed youths
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by reiddecuti: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
DLondonboiy:
Nobody can escape the disaster that is about to hit this country..

Bihari is a shameless idiot

Gradually e dey turn to Action Film.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by RealAlubarika(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mikehot:
That's my senator o.

Buhari Terrorists everywhere

Same here but he has be docile in the Senate chamber

We rise by lifting others
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by eyescue(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
My anger is why these gunmen aren't going to places like the National Assembly or Aso Rock to attack.. That's only wen dis govt may show some form of interest in whats happening

Time don dey reach, dey reach
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by pepericozi: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
You haven't seen anything. Shebi you kept silent jeje for Abuja when your people are crying aloud for help.

It's turn by turn na
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Tupaq: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Princeton92:
What can they do??

Senator Ordia, good ebening.

When ordinary man was complaining, you people were mute.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by 900warriorz: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nbotee:
My anger is why these gunmen aren't going to places like the National Assembly or Aso Rock to attack.. That's only wen dis govt may show some form of interest in whats happening
Then I don't think you have visited that place before....it's easier to enter the white house than the Villa cheesy
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Princeton92(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tupaq:

Senator Ordia, good ebening.

When ordinary man was complaining, you people were mute.

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
More of this
Leave the ordinary people alone and attack the evil politicians.We will support you

Only "IF" A large percentage of the population can do this, Once again only "IF" but once they call, Sikiru, Emeka and Bashiru to one corner and grease their Palms with check of millions and sweet appointment or they better still If that one dosen't work then they will resort to all sort of blackmailing and threaten their Family. That's the end......
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Omoodutodaiwa1: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
More of this
Thanks my brother from nairaland you have said my mind.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
900warriorz:
Then I don't think you have visited that place before....[s]it's easier to enter the white house than the Villa[/s] cheesy

"Well Just Enter and To Attack" means different things. I know you reek of so much Ignorance and at the same time whining yourself lol. Villa wey "US NAVY SEAL" go buzz within a twinkle of an eye.....grin grin grin
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by 900warriorz: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Evolutionlove:

"Well Just Enter and To Attack" means different things. I know you reek of so much Ignorance and at the same time whining yourself lol. Villa wey "US NAVY SEAL" go buzz within a twinkle of an eye.....grin grin grin

Chai....so for your mind now, you get sense pass me grin anyway, make I give you the credit coz wetin you don talk alone make am obvious say I know more of America and the white house more than you

I still maintain, it is easier to enter the white house than aso rock. I've been to both...you can now kill yourself
cheesy
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
900warriorz:
Chai....so for your mind now, you get sense pass me grin anyway, make I give you the credit coz wetin you don talk alone make am obvious say I know more of America and the white house more than you

I still maintain, it is easier to enter the white house than aso rock. I've been to both...you can now kill yourself
cheesy

Mister, the fact that it's easier to enter the White House than the villa, does that mean the villa is more secured than the White House

That is the point he is making and you were only stating the same thing

THINK... RONU
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Charly68: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
They served you breakfast ,very soon your lunch will come..if you don't impeach the clueless president that we mistakenly voted for,he will allow his bororo men to take over the nation..
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by 900warriorz: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Mister, the fact that it's easier to enter the White House than the villa, does that mean the villa is more secured than the White House

That is the point he is making and you were only stating the same thing

THINK... RONU
You should be the one to read with understanding...did you see attack in my first post? I simply said it is easier to enter the white house than Aso villa. Everyone knows the white house is more secured than the Villa so what's the fuss? undecided
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Zetty177x: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
We never had it this bad

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by Okeejoseph(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
We're no longer safe in this country
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
DLondonboiy:
Nobody can escape the disaster that is about to hit this country..

Bihari is a shameless idiot

Disaster will hit everyone who wish disaster for Nigeria.

You actually sounded more idiotic.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by OyinO: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
More of this

Best comment. May you live forever.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured by OyinO: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
First time Nairaland is recording over 90% comments that are very much on point. I think more power to the elbows that will attack those that brought us to this juncture of Nigeria's fruitless, miserable, painful, futile and wasteful journey. The Politicians have enjoyed too much of their immunity clause to the detriment and suffering of the ordinary deprived and subdued citizens (especially youths).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State / G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.