Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? (396 Views)

Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo? / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Multitasking is the act of performing several independent tasks within a short time. It requires rapidly and frequently switching attention from one task to another, increasing the cognitive demand, compared to completing single tasks in sequence.

It is not a myth – women really are better than men at multitasking.

Men were slower and less organized than women when switching rapidly between tasks.

A study has revealed that... see more answers>>>https://buggingquestions.com/question/who-multi-task-better-between-a-man-and-a-woman/#comments
Re: Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by donbachi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Women...dem be housewife,teacher,cook,drycleaner,prayer warrior.

3 Likes

Re: Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by Jashub: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Not so. It is an unverifiable experiment

1 Like

Re: Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by captainbangz: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guys RAM na 16bit, but Girls na 128gb RAM dem get.(they can hop from one to another in a jiffy)*winks*

1 Like

Re: Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by Rekhi(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Really?...Reflect and answer yourself.
Re: Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Women mo doubt

1 Like

Re: Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by butterfly777(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
The notion that women multi-task better than men is a myth. Both men and women multi-task well, and they do it in different situations, even in offices.

But at home, women often find themselves in multi-tasking situations more than men because they take care of children, cook, do house chores, and the likes.

Due credit to the women folks, but I have not seen any prove that women multi-task better than men.

1 Like

Re: Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by optimusprime2(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2021
It depends...
Re: Who Multi-task Better Between A Man And A Woman? by paulolee(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2021
it depends...av seen both do multitasking so many times but I do see more of men this days..
a friend of mine in skul is a perfect example...he do attends classes like us, after class he controls a pos center during d day n his sister helps till he returns from class and he stills fries akara n chicken at nites for nite crawlers during evening...
still don't know whats giving him the strength to do these stuffs each day n he only relax on Sundays..
he is d first n only son with 2 siblings n his parents her late n he do sponsor himself In skul with d business funded by his church..
each time life is hitting me badly, I jus remember Samuel version of life n I stay motivated...
I do assist him academically n financially whenever he comes to me bcoz d gee don too try, currently his grades isnt dt nice but i pray he finishes with better grades..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Melinda Gates Online.. / OMG: My Friend Got Proposed To On Saturday And She Almost Said NO!! WATCH!! / With This Skill You Can Start A Side/main Hustle With Just 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.