Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? (61710 Views)

Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by DNA4ALL(m): 4:18am On May 01, 2021
What of if you wait till after marriage and discover you ain't both sexually compatible? You wl pull out or he will. Y dou think a man wld have sex with a LovePeddler and decide to marry him. I don't subscribe to d belief of after marriage cos alot is embedded in it. Once a lady is 23, she has abstain decently enough. She can decide to break the coconut. Sex alone doesn't mk a marriage. Some guys get turned off emotionally after having sex with a lady while for some it's dovey dovey forever. It's a choice.. Choose it. Nobody buys a car without testing.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by rosy1992(f): 4:33am On May 01, 2021
YoungAncient1:
Who says guys can't date without sex? I am a guy, I am 33 and I am a virgin and I know a lot of guys that are better than me.
Your kind is rare

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by waphany07c(m): 4:34am On May 01, 2021
aktolly54:
its possible as long as you know throw any stupid billing, if you want to confirm whether the guy is generous or stingy ,ask him to send money to orphange but you dare bill him for any reason till wedding day. Even if your phone spoil or anything, ask your brother or father to get you another one

Are U aware that U r a relationship expert?? Nice advice.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Wapchrist1(m): 4:35am On May 01, 2021
Good for them pls check my signature
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by kevwemike: 4:37am On May 01, 2021
Why can't ladies date without collecting money ���?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by rosy1992(f): 4:47am On May 01, 2021
cypapa and Afolasade00 have said it all. At 25 you are matured enough to stand by your word. Do not compromise. Even if you give him sex 24/7, that doesn't guarantee that he won't cheat on you or later break up with you.

The fact is, you should be responsible for your actions, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Remain a virgin till you are married, it's your life, don't let anyone tell you what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by bellotaofeek: 4:47am On May 01, 2021
Why can't ladies date without urgent 2k upwards ?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by VEHINTOLAR: 5:01am On May 01, 2021
Why can't girls date without asking for money ?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by computer0810(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.
If u don't want sex don't bother getting marry
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by zoedew: 5:29am On May 01, 2021
The spirit of lust.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by zoedew: 5:31am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
Let go of him. Lust almost always leads to loss not love!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Kieldgreat: 5:40am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

So for more information before I advise you; Did you ever request for money from him or the others you’ve broken up with for same reason?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by favour32(m): 5:48am On May 01, 2021
Telstar:
Hahaha.

I don't really like virgins.
Virgin be like who want eat husked coconut.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by excel001(m): 5:48am On May 01, 2021
dokkyelele:

Not all of them.....I know some who can.
Let me know if you are interested.
So if she is interested you will link her up? Meaning the guys in question are singles. Are you sure they have the money to fund their temptation
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by mightykay(m): 5:55am On May 01, 2021
@Op let's talk I'm here for you
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by LaJoe2: 5:56am On May 01, 2021
then he ain't good for you. GOD vs Another's selfish interest.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Kirinwa: 5:57am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

Don't agree. Besides you need to change your circle and engage in self development.

What do you do for a living besides virginity? It seems you even announce your status to them.

Are you religious? Engage in religious pursuits, go out with friends, interact but dont go out late at night.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Kirinwa: 5:59am On May 01, 2021
donbachi:
And why,will u date a guy and expect him not to ask for sex...na ur blood brother?pls,grow up.

See is for married people, world people.

If you want sex, marry her.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Romanoff(f): 6:01am On May 01, 2021
Telstar:
That's right, girl. Hope you aren't a virgin?

That's an inappropriate question to ask a woman.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Bimiafashion(f): 6:02am On May 01, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I’m looking for mynd44, ajepako, vickyrotex, funjosh, funkebabee, seunmohmoh, bola146, folake4u, Bimiafashion and fatymore. Na for this kind thread person go find them. Mtcheeeeeeweeeeeew!
Oniranu, alainise, eleregbe, alaraka, onigbo. MUMU

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Dumte(m): 6:09am On May 01, 2021
So you can't fine any suitable Nigeria guy to date. Must it be a white man? Hanty go and park well. E go shock u when dat nigga go bang ur kpekus finish and tell u it's over.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by ultimateprof: 6:27am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

"Girls are like mangoes, while you are wanting for them to ripe, other men are already licking them with salt".

The gods are wise!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Akpos8819: 6:28am On May 01, 2021
Leave that talk. Sex is not everything but nai be the issue at hand now. Sex is the highest form of social and emotional bonding.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by ekusma: 6:29am On May 01, 2021
Why can't Ladies date without asking for money?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Attdfb(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2021
Sex is over-rated!!!
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by sonofthunder: 6:32am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

Many have succeeded by following the path you are on. Reasonably use wisdom to present your "strong argument/reason".
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by NoToPile: 6:34am On May 01, 2021
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by kense88: 6:34am On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Indeed. She brought it online for you people to start crying. Kuku buy bed and sleep inside the vagina, so that another cucumber won’t enter. Mtcheeew!
whatever she does with her body, is her business. I only stated my opinion on the matter.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by NoToPile: 6:35am On May 01, 2021
larryjonze:

what if the gurl was just lucky to have dodged a bullet, sometimes men with ED, impotence & fertility issues hide under the guise of no sex till marriage. i won't buy into the ideal of a sexually experienced lady marrying a virgin guy cos in every area women want someone ahead, someone they can alway learn from.

the 2nd scenario justifies nothing , her 1st born could have been six yrs by now, lets just thank God she found another man some gurls made that same choice and till date they're still roaming the street @ 43 no boyfriend.
wedding nite or no wedding nite people should be more focus on trust & compatability

Like I said everybody has his/her type.

Those who believe in Sex before marriage will look for excuses to do it forgetting there are thousands who didn't have sex and everything is still fine.

2nd scenario, you also forget it could easily swing to
1, The guy might end in sleeping with her and not even marry her if she doesn't get pregnant at that time

2. She might even get pregnant and still get dumped and become a single mother its still you guys that will be saying single mother this single mother that.

3. Are you saying all those single at 43 with no boyfriend never had sex with those they dated.

Whatever you believe in do it, my own is do not let someone push you to what you don't want to do, If you do not want to have sex before you marry don't allow a guy or lady to pressure you into it.

I am a strong advocate of NSBM and I shout it LOUUUUUDD. grin grin

Make your choice and accept the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by joshuaidibia(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

Your last sentence shows you're lying
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by nairamaniac: 6:37am On May 01, 2021
naaa so

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.