Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State (1146 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React / Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Ctorch: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2021
Gov Obiano Should Impose curfew on Anambra borders with Imo State. All the borders with Imo state both bush paths and river boundaries should be barricaded. This is the first step to controlling the escalating situation.

How can people drive straight down near to onitsha to wreck havoc. Tighten all these border areas first both bush, forest entry points and rivers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2021
mtcheeww
We are talking high-walled borders.

High wall like the american-mexican trump style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by mouthofThegod: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Op If you are Igbo and typed that rubbish,you have completely lost your mind.
All Igbos are one.We are all in this struggle together whether you like it or not.We will fight the Fulani terrorists together and in the end we will all smile together, victoriously in our new prosperous nation.
Quote me and continue your rants,you Fulani slave.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
[s]Op If you are Igbo and typed that rubbish,you have completely lost your mind.
All Igbos are one.We are all in this struggle together whether you like it or not.We will fight the Fulani terrorists together and in the end we will all smile together, victoriously in our new prosperous nation.
Quote me and continue your rants,you Fulani slave.[/s]

it is appalling reading this. Are you okay? what is wrong if someone decides to take further proactive measures to protect his house.

Or did umahi that impose on ebonyi border on astral stupidity.

The op is right and correct, we are not running a monarchy but federal and state govt so each has right to protect themselves in anyway deemed fit...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by hybrid11(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2021
is tighten or closing borders the solution?? this people what is going on, they should come together both past and present governors ,meet and discuss the settlement if the situation... they all have a hand in this attacks
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2021
hybrid11:
is tighten or closing borders the solution?? this people what is going on, they should come together both past and present governors ,meet and discuss the settlement if the situation... they all have a hand in this attacks

What kind of settlement.

Settlement when you have established the evil perpetrators.?
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by hybrid11(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What kind of settlement.

when you say you have, what do u mean by that?? angry
Juliusmalema:

What kind of settlement.

when you say you have, what do u mean by that??
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2021
hybrid11:

when you say you have, what do u mean by that?? angry
when you say you have, what do u mean by that??

It simply means that Op is right. Tightening all these border security will help check-mate the influx of unknown element.

It will help to determine if they operate within or outside the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by helinues: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Toh
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by goodnessme1(f): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Who will enforce that,police?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by mouthofThegod: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

it is appalling reading this. Are you okay? what is wrong if someone decides to take further proactive measures to protect his house.

The op is right and correct, we are not running a monarchy but federal and state govt so each has right to protect themselves in anyway deemed fit...
oga speak for your deluded self.I'm from Anambra and we are solidly behind IPOB and ESN.Carry your Fulani slavery to your Uzodimma where he's hiding in Abuja.
We the rest of Igbos can't be slaves like you two.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
[s]oga speak for your deluded self.I'm from Anambra and we are solidly behind IPOB and ESN.Carry your Fulani slavery to your Uzodimma where he's hiding in Abuja.
We the rest of Igbos can't be slaves like you two[/s].

It is not today we are hearing that. I am from here , we are from there. Speak for yourself and here you are deciding for others. Education is a waste in Nigeria.

Last I checked, Op was specific to Obiano and didn't attach the people but here you working yourself up to Condemn nice security suggestion.

Only foollls and Ipob terrorists will reject such nice security suggestion.

The security agencies should takeover all these border areas..

No wonder, you people need free road to practice Terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by slivertongue: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2021
that won't help. the anarchist are within the state
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2021
slivertongue:
that won't help. the anarchist are within the state

I personally doubt that...Some explanations don't rhyme.

If they are within then it is a good measure in establishing that they are within.
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by mouthofThegod: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is not today we are hearing that. I am from here , we are from there. Speak for yourself and here you are deciding for others. Education is a waste in Nigeria.

Last I checked, Op was specific to Obiano and didn't attach the people but here you working yourself up to Condemn nice security suggestion.

Only foollls and Ipob terrorists will reject such nice security suggestion.

The security agencies should takeover all these border areas..

No wonder, you people need free road to practice Terrorism.
Na u be op,na u dey reply yourself grin grin..stale tactics from Fulani slaves.
95% of Igbos are now with Nnamdi Kanu... even exFulani slaves are now having their brains reset.
Ohanaeze,fr.mbaka,Umahi now steadily on Igbos defence...every Igbo man eye don clear except for you and supreme court administrator.Im sure he's even regretting his actions against IPOB.
The Obiano you are calling upon dey even avoid any clash with IPOB as it stands recently.. Ohanaeze for don transfer sense give the governors.North cannot be protecting and paying bandits/Fulani terrorists and we Igbos will be nailing ours.Ofcourse only terrorists & Fulani slaves pretending to be Igbos would wish that for Igbos.Igbos are now wiser.
As long as you are Igbo and reside here,you MUST obey IPOB grin grin If you can't,go get sniper.
If you are envious of the person of Nnamdi Kanu,help us hug transformers around you.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by slivertongue: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I personally doubt that...Some explanations don't rhyme.

If they are within then it is a good measure in establishing that they are within.

they are rogue elements within the security forces

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by temptnow: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Ctorch:
Gov Obiano Should Impose curfew on Anambra borders with Imo State. All the borders with Imo state both bush paths and river boundaries should be barricaded. This is the first step to controlling the escalating situation.

How can people drive straight down near to onitsha to wreck havoc. Tighten all these border areas first both bush, forest entry points and rivers.

ESN is in all SS and SE states. It's clearly you're not Igbo if you're calling for blockade of borders of Anambra and Imo. Both states are gateways to Abia, Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers State. With that being said you and your barricade are mad

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:

Na u be op,na u dey reply yourself grin grin..stale tactics from Fulani slaves.
[s]95% of Igbos are now with Nnamdi Kanu... even exFulani slaves are now having their brains reset.
Ohanaeze,fr.mbaka,Umahi now steadily on Igbos defence...every Igbo man eye don year except for you and supreme court administrator.Im sure he's even regretting his actions against IPOB.
The Obiano you are calling upon dey even avoid any clash with IPOB as it stands recently.. Ohanaeze for don transfer sense give the governors.North cannot be protecting and paying bandits/Fulani terrorists and we Igbos will be nailing ours.Ofcourse only terrorists & Fulani slaves pretending to be Igbos would wish that for Igbos.Igbos are now wiser.
As long as you are Igbo and reside here,you MUST obey IPOB grin grin If you can't,go get sniper.
If you are envious of the person of Nnamdi Kanu,help us hug transformers around you.[/s]

Good you say I am the Op. No be today I done see accusations for nairaland tire from Hausa fulani to Mali to Bantu to osagyefo98 to osymarshall to painter...

So in essence yours will be added to the bag of others..it is a routine on nairaland...not new to me.

Meanwhile the issue has now turned to full Ipob miscreants Stupidity and extrapolated madness they are known for exhibiting.

From securing a state border...u are now Jumping from one lagoon to another...

The issue here is about Obiano securing the state and I don't have time for other Igbos exuding stuppppidddity you are displaying...

Not time to cure already mad miscreants.
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2021
[You mean he should close the border against the people?
I'm certain that wall will go down before it is completed.
Deployed security at entry point both land and water border? Who will man those those places, Amotekun or Miyetti Alla?
[/quote]
quote author=Ctorch post=101222266]Gov Obiano Should Impose curfew on Anambra borders with Imo State. All the borders with Imo state both bush paths and river boundaries should be barricaded. This is the first step to controlling the escalating situation.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by mouthofThegod: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Good I am the Op. No be today I done see accusations for nairaland tire from Hausa fulani to Mali to Bantu to osagyefo98 to osymarshall to painter...

So in essence yours will be added to the bag of others..it is a routine on nairaland.

Meanwhile the issue has now turned to full Ipob miscreants Stupidity and extrapolated madness they are known for exhibiting.

From securing a state border...u are now Jumping from one lagoon to another.
I enjoy seeing you in pains when you can't dispute facts in existence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by baralatie(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
The police the are killing o
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2021
temptnow:

ESN is in all SS and SE states. It's clearly you're not Igbo if you're calling for blockade of borders of Anambra and Imo. Both states are gateways to Abia, Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers State. With that being said you and your barricade are mad

So Wike that barricaded the whole of rivers state from 8pm to 6 am wasn't aware of Bayelsans traveling or akwaobomites or Abians travelling?

You are not making no sense. I now see, you people need free open areas to be wrecking havoc.
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:

I enjoy seeing you in pains when you can't dispute facts in existence grin grin

You are the one in pain if not I don't why you starting lamentations of Ipob.
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by mouthofThegod: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are the one in pain if not I don't why you starting lamentations of Ipob.
Enjoy you tears while it lasts...in Nnamdi Kanu's voice "We move" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2021
slivertongue:

they are rogue elements within the security forces

The elements are on their own. They operate and move back to base.

In essence where they moving to after operations.

First step to establish that is to make their movement a bit difficult leading to leaving traces.
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:

Enjoy you tears while it lasts...in Nnamdi Kanu's voice "We move" grin grin

I don't involve Ipob talks you are drifting. ask your colleagues here, I don't give second to any Ipob talk.

next.
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Issuing orders is one thing, execution is another
Who will enforce the closure, Amotekun, Miyetti Alla, police or Army?

None will dare, and if they dare they will retreat to every direction upon sighting the #UGM

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by temptnow: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So Wike that barricaded the whole of rivers state from 8pm to 6 am wasn't aware of Bayelsans traveling or akwaobomites or Abians travelling?

You are not making no sense. I now see, you people need free open areas to be wrecking havoc.

Can you even listen to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2021
temptnow:

Can you even listen to yourself?
I gave you reply equivalent to your response.
Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by topboss1: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

U CLEARLY ARE NOT AN IGBO MAN BUT HAVE DEDICATED YOUR LIFE TO BEING A MASQUREADE.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by topboss1: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2021
goodnessme1:

LET THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB POSITION THEMSELVES AT ANY CHECK POINT, WEN THE TIME COMES, DEM NO DEY TELLI PERSON.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State by mekaboy(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
Op If you are Igbo and typed that rubbish,you have completely lost your mind.
Quote me and continue your rants,you Fulani slave.

Count Anambra out or kanu's business enterprise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba / Igbo Billionaires And Businessmen Should Follow Innoson Example. / Buhari Will Be Remembered As One Who Led Nigeria Into Disintegration - Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.