Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu (64422 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Lawalemi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Can this man just keep quiet.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Julianaa: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
This guy is only picking the people side because he knows that is the safest path for him
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jostoman:
Can you imagine the way their agent on nairaland are celebrating the killing of IKONSO as if Nigeria won a world cup. Nigeria is the only country in the world that will turn a blind eyes to his problem and be chasing shadow

You are still in your house, you haven't been killed. He was a murderer and arsonist who took up arms against the nation and her security agents, he wasn't in anyway close to being innocent.
He didn't deserve a medal, he got what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by onome442(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

Sorry what's the meaning of BMC? I have been reading it for long
Buhari Media Cow/Crew

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by biafranrealson: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Arespect10:
undecided Just watch how his brainwashed followers will dance on this thread while the clueless is in London with his family, his kids go to school every morning and come back in peace, his wife goes to work and come back in peace while the idiot in his comfort zone, pick up his phone to give them shortcut to their early grave

WE SOOOOOOOO much love life that way

go and hug transformer nearby

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by 2020Experience(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
If he’s back to the side of the people, I won’t blame him. Nice � one ☝�
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by biafranrealson: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mbaka is gradually coming to his senses

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jj222:
did I hear him say he has been quite for long but for the fact his brother ikonso was killed he can no long be quite. Hmmm

His brain refused to accept the fact that the guy was a murderer. It happens like that sometimes
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by PROPHETmichael: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Xscape1993:
Okay. I thought it was the same Mbaka that prayed for Hope's victory at the Supreme Court. What is this world turning into? What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

Was Saul not anointed by prophet Samuel to lead God's people? Was it not the same Saul that turned around to do evil against the Lord?

Prophets are just messengers.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by nwakibie3(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fear of unknown gun men grin
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
maasoap:

His brain refused to accept the fact that the guy was a murderer. It happens like that sometimes
The murder police, army and FG commits nko?
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Just imagine what Mbaka has been reduced to.

What a shame.

No Child of God will celebrate the recent happenings in Se.

It has been condemned by CAN of Igboland so this political man of God has made his inconsequential opinion.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by obicmag(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
pk2me:
Are u sure Mbaka said all these @OP

sure bro. i watched the video

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
okay

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by charlesucheh(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
pk2me:
Na YouTube News we go soon organise for your type...
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
alright

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

yes I watch it online.....Google it on YouTube

blessing for sale pastors full Nigeria

spit
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by obicmag(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Audio or video or I don't believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRXGCPk-qE

watch the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by bluefilm: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Who is using deepfakes app on Fada Mbaka?

I can't believe the Fada Ejike Nwa Mbaka that I know will be saying all these nonsense.

It doesn't make any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by obicmag(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Richy4:

I think OP is right...It was on daily post Published on April 29, 2021 By Nsikak Nseye... Except if daily post is no longer a credible Newspaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRXGCPk-qE

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by ruffDiamond: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
people like mbaka,oyethiefpo,adebolE ,etc are the reason I long dumped anything religion! the hypocrisy is simply out of this world!if there is a actually heaven and hell,I'll gladly take my chance with God!, people have been deceived and hoodwinked by all these so called men of God! charlatans they are!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Myself2(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mr Ejike Mbaka go and eat shit abeg. Some of us remember very clearly how you rooted for and celebrated the supreme court wuru wuru manipulation that brought Hope Uzodinma to become govt

https://www.nairaland.com/5615806/fr-mbaka-ihedioha-pack-up
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

We you keep kwayettttttttt.....continue God is watching you...Ass sec General Buhari media cow nairaland branch......grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Awoo88: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
This realised he was losing his base and people are already questioning his anioting. All he is doing now is to appeals the people. to be seen as being on their side
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Munzy14(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
alshalz:
DEMENTIA, You have forgotten what you were, are and what you aspire to be
I tire o...Assistant secretary for that matter o...
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Coronavirus1: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
pk2me:
Yes He said everything written here with his mouth he wake up from his slumber.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Web2Safe1: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Because hope uzodimma refuse to pick your call, you now remember the people's voice and cry, please am not in anyway against you but as a man of God ehn, respect God and respect man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by chiedozie198100: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
I trust nnamdi kanu.
Him no go even answer this fake rev father.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Neddyogu(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

Buhari Media Crew
Brainwashed Mental Cows
Buhari's Mongolism Crew.
Bovine Mongoloid Cartel. My brother, e plenty.

U can also interchange it to MCB (Mad Cow Bureau)

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Tupaq: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Uzodinma is dead while he is alive- Mbaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by mrkia(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Expecting some or all of the points espoused above to be debunked soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.