Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,123 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu (64423 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by BlackFlamefromP: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmm! There is something 'undivine', unreal and fishy about that character called Father Mbaka. It's high time security agents put him on watchlist.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Invitationn: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Abagworo:

I doubt. Have you critically looked at the corpse displayed? He looks like someone tortured and shot from the back. Immediately I saw that photo my heart skipped remembering how Boko Haram metamorphosed following Mohammed Yusuf's death. I'm sure Father Mbaka also observed the same thing which is reason for his anger. Assuming he was arrested alive and tried in open it would have given Nigerians opportunity to know the truth about this whole Southeast unrest and possible political dimension if any.
Well, you have a soft spot for these guys obviously.
It was a raid, it’s rational to think they met resistance. Ikonso and his boys won’t just surrender like that without putting up a fight.
He probably got shot in the process.
That he appeared tortured; you might be right.
The police probably, unprofessionally had some fun with him as payback before killing him.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by gemini35(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mbaka you talk from both sides of your mouth,but we will not forget,if we do internet will never forget, you are not wordy to be a prophet.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
SouthEastFacts:
I remembered Yoruba moslems celebrating Mbaka and even calling him the only man of God from the East. Now like a typical Tu Face people, they are not criticizing the same man they were worshipping until his last message.

They are neither here nor there that's why some of us call them backstabbers and chameleons.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by BlackFlamefromP: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Have you ever wondered why Osama Bin Laden was killed immediately he was found rather than being arrested and tried the court of law? Some people are too dangerous to the society and to humanity to be allowed to breath for one second.

Abagworo:

I doubt. Have you critically looked at the corpse displayed? He looks like someone tortured and shot from the back. Immediately I saw that photo my heart skipped remembering how Boko Haram metamorphosed following Mohammed Yusuf's death. I'm sure Father Mbaka also observed the same thing which is reason for his anger. Assuming he was arrested alive and tried in open it would have given Nigerians opportunity to know the truth about this whole Southeast unrest and possible political dimension if any.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by donjahsy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

Sorry what's the meaning of BMC? I have been reading it for long
Buhari Media Crews, Coup, Craps, Cats, Cranks, Crane, Cramps, Cancers. Just chose any C.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by hadelany(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

yes I watch it online.....Google it on YouTube

Google it on YouTube?

What is this one saying
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by gbishman: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
This Mbaka, should realise that the fact he wears the cassock of a priest that doesn't make him immune to the law if he is found wanting.
Most religious leaders have gone mental, claiming God appeared to them in dreams and informing them of who the next local govt chairman, Governor or President will be. Just imagine the nonsense.
God almight, i mean the God who sent down to earth his only begotten son to die for us and cleanse us of our sins, gifted us with free will, even angels envy us.
Mbaka preach Gods word and stop been a rascal.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by gbishman: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Very true
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by NSK4U(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
mbaise1000:
Just when you think you have figured this man out.
About his words on kanu, it has being well established that if you don't believe him today, you will believe him tomorrow.
About his words on uzodimma, he made it very clear and explained what his god said, and we collectively disagreed that our GOD cannot be a GOD of confusion and we have being vindicated, I don't want to believe that mbaka is trying to spin this though my mind keeps telling me to believe myself.
About what he said of buhari, those of us who saw him go and shake buhari's hand with two hands practically bowing to buhari with his atire of authority knows that GOD, the true GOD will expose the two of them together even if one is already dead or not, GOD cannot be mocked, mbaka should know how to manage whatever whoever is talking to him spiritually or physically told him, prophets of old like moses and Elijah and others will ask GOD some questions when HE sent them out with messages, it doesn't mean they will not go but to get clarifications, in case of cases like these, when GOD gives his children messages, HE wants us to understand and accept it.
Mbaka is confusing those that believe and follow him but not those that understand how GOD operates.

You are either a half baked Christian or non Christian at all. If you are doing good with your Bible, you would have come across the story of Jonah, the story of Saul's choice as King and rejection by the same God, etc..... Will you now say that the God of Bible is a confused God, obviously you have no clue of what you talk about. Thank you
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by chiefdiye(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
mbaise1000:
Just when you think you have figured this man out.
About his words on kanu, it has being well established that if you don't believe him today, you will believe him tomorrow.
About his words on uzodimma, he made it very clear and explained what his god said, and we collectively disagreed that our GOD cannot be a GOD of confusion and we have being vindicated, I don't want to believe that mbaka is trying to spin this though my mind keeps telling me to believe myself.
About what he said of buhari, those of us who saw him go and shake buhari's hand with two hands practically bowing to buhari with his atire of authority knows that GOD, the true GOD will expose the two of them together even if one is already dead or not, GOD cannot be mocked, mbaka should know how to manage whatever whoever is talking to him spiritually or physically told him, prophets of old like moses and Elijah and others will ask GOD some questions when HE sent them out with messages, it doesn't mean they will not go but to get clarifications, in case of cases like these, when GOD gives his children messages, HE wants us to understand and accept it.
Mbaka is confusing those that believe and follow him but not those that understand how GOD operates.
God bless you bro
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by calcal: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
"It is not a bad thing if someone has risen up to shout that his brothers are suffering, May the lord bless NK courage"
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by nnamdi640: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Arespect10:
undecided Just watch how his brainwashed followers will dance on this thread while the clueless is in London with his family, his kids go to school every morning and come back in peace, his wife goes to work and come back in peace while the idiot in his comfort zone, pick up his phone to give them shortcut to their early grave

A brain washed like you will never understand what it take to speak up against injustice and inequality attitude of the so called fg when thousand are telling you to keep quiet. A good soldier is the one that run in order to fight for tomorrow, after all, he was in Nigeria doing same thing he is doing now until his life was put in danger for speaking the fact. Just continue supporting wicked politicians, I just pray for you not to fall a victim to those you are defending, remember that a stubborn fly will follow the corpse to the grave. You should know that our politicians are wicked and heartless.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Tomisin666(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2021
VictorUSA:
While islamic clerics are busy encouraging negotiation with terrorists, the eastern clerics are condemning the act of killing. This is a clear difference between human beings and animals.Kudos to the eastern clerics!
i rather stan with that of islamic clerics hoping for 71 virgin in the paradise than to follow that of eastern that will detonate me straight to hell..Be wise and choose wisely wink
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by tit(f): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Pastor,
No envelope from Aisha??
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by ezewealth(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2021
NSK4U:

You are either a half baked Christian or non Christian at all. If you are doing good with your Bible, you would have come across the story of Jonah, the story of Saul's choice as King and rejection by the same God, etc..... Will you now say that the God of Bible is a confused God, obviously you have no clue of what you talk about. Thank you
baba read your bible well, children of Israel chose saul to rule dem not God. they were protesting to have a king and be like other nations, because in d beginning they don't have king, God speaks to dem tru prophet, they later started protesting they needed king, n elect Saul, anyway hate writing long text, I would have explained better. meanwhile I have never taken mbaka serious
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Tvoice: 12:51am On Apr 30, 2021
codedguy1:
Who is really speaking to Mbaka?

His village pipo grin
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 30, 2021
maasoap:

Let's assume that was the reason he became a killer, did that mean they should have left him to continue?
A thief doesn't have right to kill thief. A murderer doesn't as well.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Fcwilly: 12:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Ikonso did not die in vain, he is a HERO to all Biafrans. A public holiday is his honour will be declared and will be held even before Biafra independent.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 30, 2021
What is going on in Nigeria is an whirlwind that blows no man any good.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 30, 2021
According to the FG, every Indigenous People Of Biafra {IPOB} is a terrorist, that makes every igbo man from the East a terrorist.

From Ike Ekweremadu to Mbaka to the very child on the street in the East is a terrorist.

Herdsmen and bandits are not terrorists.They're dutiful Nigerians..

Haha. What a country ?
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by maxell(f): 2:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Anyiamaka:

BMC = Buhari Media Crew, a group of irrational and unreasonable idiots who only see what is right in all the wrongs of this unfortunate calamity that has befallen Nigeria from 2015 to 2023!

Haha grin

Thank you for BMC meaning grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by philopaul4uu: 3:09am On Apr 30, 2021
gbishman:
This Mbaka, should realise that the fact he wears the cassock of a priest that doesn't make him immune to the law if he is found wanting.
Most religious leaders have gone mental, claiming God appeared to them in dreams and informing them of who the next local govt chairman, Governor or President will be. Just imagine the nonsense.
God almight, i mean the God who sent down to earth his only begotten son to die for us and cleanse us of our sins, gifted us with free will, even angels envy us.
Mbaka preach Gods word and stop been a rascal.

But Samuel anointed Saul the king of Israel only for him to anoint David afterwards proclaiming that God has rejected Saul. Was it not the same God who anointed Saul that rejected him after he misbehaved
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by pikechukwu6(m): 4:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Jj222:
did I hear him say he has been quite for long but for the fact his brother ikonso was killed he can no long be quite. Hmmm

Hey, He did not mention "Ikonso as his brother" Take note of this before you use your mouth to curse yourself.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by pikechukwu6(m): 4:13am On Apr 30, 2021
philopaul4uu:

But Samuel anointed Saul the king of Israel only for him to anoint David afterwards proclaiming that God has rejected Saul. Was it not the same God who anointed Saul that rejected him after he misbehaved

God bless you... Mbaka still mention something like that. But they refused to caption it.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by SammyChi1988: 4:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Arespect10:
undecided Just watch how his brainwashed followers will dance on this thread while the clueless is in London with his family, his kids go to school every morning and come back in peace, his wife goes to work and come back in peace while the idiot in his comfort zone, pick up his phone to give them shortcut to their early grave

So, it is peaceful as the fulani terrorist herdsmen are killing Biafrans and raping them right? Evil people. All of you supporting this evil act will pay with your head one day. Biafrans will flush Fulani herdsmen in our land. Your agenda is to take over Biafra land is a capital No. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by franugo(m): 4:41am On Apr 30, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
The same prophet mbaka who prophecied that buhari will be the president of nigeria and that God choose him.is now the prophet prophecying against buhari and his government,This same mbaka is now the one saying that they are fighting him,that he even supported buhari and hope uzodima.but now he wants to withdraw and prophecy against them.i think earthly things such as wealth,power has made mbaka confused,he should seek for God's direction.is only God that will solve the crises facing nigeria.

You guys are funny. Even in the bible, there's people God supported and abandoned after a while so if God who sees beginning and end cannot see that a person will goof big time in the future, how do you expect mbaka, a man, to see into the future?? He can withdraw his support at any time, he is allowed to do that, only a foolish sycophant will see things going bad and continue supporting such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by olmoRoc: 5:00am On Apr 30, 2021
yemmight:
Fear any Pastor or Prophet that comes from that way.

Do you mean Naija?
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Akhee: 5:04am On Apr 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
Okay. I thought it was the same Mbaka that prayed for Hope's victory at the Supreme Court. What is this world turning into? What a great country rule by unfortunate people!
Hope Uzodinma haven't gave him his own share of the cake that's probably why he is now saying this.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by opribo(m): 5:17am On Apr 30, 2021
When a country is being led by tyro's, necromancer, snd so on, this is what you get.

I dont know how many marabout are advising our leaders, i don't know what they are burying in our seat of government but all I know is that something is fundamentally not together at the top.

This bubu has made it possible for all to see the plan of the average fulani for Nigeria. He has made us to see how the Fulani, myetti allah and some northern politician are ready to sacrifice Nigeria as long as they have their man in Aso rock, it doesn't matter even if he is a walking dead.
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by ybn(m): 5:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu by Whois(m): 5:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Anyiamaka:

BMC = Buhari Media Crew, a group of irrational and unreasonable idiots who only see what is right in all the wrongs of this unfortunate calamity that has befallen Nigeria from 2015 to 2023!

Set awon @Nlpolicewoman @ we know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.