Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Million Dollar Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Million Dollar Question (447 Views)

Watch As Davido Receives 1.5 Million Dollar After Performing In Dubai / How I Built My Million Dollar Business From Picking Tiles: Kiki Osibanjo / A Million Dollar Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Million Dollar Question by vivsravine: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

This piece actually goes to both men and women but about this subject "the billion dollar question"  goes to the ladies.

When a man you long for pray for and give your all to pops the question , you won't hesitate to say yes to his proposal.

Saying yes isn't the big deal but the responsibilities, commitments, accountability, sacrifice, and challenges that comes with it.

Now to both the giver and receiver lies a future of uncertainties and realities so hard to ignore.

Here comes the dramatic part of saying yes without thinking of the hard consequences and all they see is the beautiful moments.

There you go, all you want to do is please your partner, wait on them, make sure they are happy and go all the way to be their guidance and even become more than an angel to them.

We worry about them, we want the best for them, we give them the best and ready to bless them wherever and however you can.

Just a question can change you, either it makes you or mares you but being conscious of this question determines a lot in your life.

To some its a nightmare, to others its a glorious affair but taking your time, putting your mind and thoughts to it matters alot and helps to shapen a future you hope for.

Every relationship has its own probelms, it entails understanding, tolerance and togetherness but certainly love isn't enough to keep a relationship going.

So many actual live together but not together in the rigth sence, it's either denial or cheating or just untold pain.

While you pop the question and also when you give an answer, be mindful that a world is about to be created, a soul is about to change,a future is about to be born and nurtured and finally many would be impacted, directly or indirectly, make good use of it.

Ahudiya speaks

Vivsravine speaks

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Million Dollar Question by richmond500: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
next time just ask the damn question in no more than 3 lines, I no come here to read long speech, I am not Buhari.

MODIFIED,
I mustered strength from the depth of my organs to read the piece but I couldn't find the million dollar question. OP, are u sure u don't need a brain surgery?

2 Likes

Re: Million Dollar Question by yomi007k(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
richmond500:
next time just ask the damn question in no more than 3 lines, I no come here to read long speech, I am not Buhari.

MODIFIED,
I mustered strength from the depth of my organs to read the piece but I couldn't find the million dollar question. OP, are u sure u don't need a brain surgery?

No mind am. Na one of the reason Nigeria no develop. "Confusion "

1 Like

Re: Million Dollar Question by vivsravine: 9:20am On May 06, 2021
Visitnmy blog for more post=101238633]MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

This piece actually goes to both men and women but about this subject "the billion dollar question"  goes to the ladies.

When a man you long for pray for and give your all to pops the question , you won't hesitate to say yes to his proposal.

Saying yes isn't the big deal but the responsibilities, commitments, accountability, sacrifice, and challenges that comes with it.

Now to both the giver and receiver lies a future of uncertainties and realities so hard to ignore.

Here comes the dramatic part of saying yes without thinking of the hard consequences and all they see is the beautiful moments.

There you go, all you want to do is please your partner, wait on them, make sure they are happy and go all the way to be their guidance and even become more than an angel to them.

We worry about them, we want the best for them, we give them the best and ready to bless them wherever and however you can.

Just a question can change you, either it makes you or mares you but being conscious of this question determines a lot in your life.

To some its a nightmare, to others its a glorious affair but taking your time, putting your mind and thoughts to it matters alot and helps to shapen a future you hope for.

Every relationship has its own probelms, it entails understanding, tolerance and togetherness but certainly love isn't enough to keep a relationship going.

So many actual live together but not together in the rigth sence, it's either denial or cheating or just untold pain.

While you pop the question and also when you give an answer, be mindful that a world is about to be created, a soul is about to change,a future is about to be born and nurtured and finally many would be impacted, directly or indirectly, make good use of it.

Ahudiya speaks

Vivsravine speaks

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

[/quote]
Re: Million Dollar Question by vivsravine: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Visit my blog for more on my write ups on life and relationships

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Truth About Redpill / June 12: Will You Participate In The Protest? / Can I Find Romantic Love At 40 As A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.