Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road (9596 Views)

Governor Otti To Flag-Off Reconstruction Of Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2021
This guy is a fvcktard.....all this ceremony just to do the simple task he was elected for...
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by Tremple8v: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2021
I usually go to around atan . And I can see theyve started the work already , I pray they finish it and not abandoned it like amosun .
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by Slurity(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Just to fix road una dey hug unasef,
Mediocrity kee una

If I was also a politician, I would never allow Nigeria break! Where else would fixing roads call for this much fanfare?
You don't have to look for every opportunity to attack others because this will make you unhappy person, there will be too much reason for you to be unhappy. Should not greet themselves at all because they want to do road? Haha...
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by CasNova: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Good move.

Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Slurity:
You don't have to look for every opportunity to attack others because this will make you unhappy person, there will be too much reason for you to be unhappy. Should not greet themselves at all because they want to do road? Haha...

Do you even understand why you are educated? If you are the one defending mediocrity
These people have weaponized the gullibility of their own people! Just as they weaponized poverty,
Trust me, these clowns know one day the people will wake up, just make sure you are not the one putting them back to sleep,

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by ugboshi(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2021
The governor should also look at otta -lafenwa-itele road as the people there are really suffering .
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by humberjade: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Fundfare just because they want to flagoff a road construction they might complete
Watch out as he flags off many strategic roads across the state before the 2023 election, then return elected to abandon them. Of course, he will make Covid 19 for the delay.

That's the drill. But I pray I am proved wrong
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by AmazingELixir: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2021
GboyegaD:
Is the flag of necessary? Is the governor that idle to attend such and why not let his commonality of works announce it over the radio?

Wondering why Loral involved themselves in this act of mediocrity.

commonality of works this is new..bros where you for get this coinage, very ingenious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by Sas137(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2021
That road has been abandoned for years despite the fact that it's one of the major roads in terms of industrial activities. I pray it's completed in due time.
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by murmee: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2021
jneutron4000:
Abiodun is doing well, but can any Yoruba from Oyo state please show us what Seyi Makinde is doing in Oyo state?

God bless Yoruba land
NOTHING. Even the Iwo road junction problem is still left untouched!

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by murmee: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2021
liajosh:
Make sure it's completed.
If that road is not dualised, then it will not make sense!

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by oscarlamba: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Golden057:
Naija my corn tree

Still fixing road in this century

Worst part of it is that ordinary 19 km will take 15 months! God!!!
When will my country fix bridge in 3 weeks?

Anyway, pls fix Akute, Agbado ijoko road and Adiyan gasline.
That adiyan gasline road can't wait to see the miracle the Ogun State government will perform there. The road is now worst
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by walexsho(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2021
1yr 3months to fix 15km Road?
by the way the governor has been flagging off around with nothing done afterwards. Owode-Ilaro road he flagged off still abandoned... infact they did 100m to the main road with remaining left undone to deceive people
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by Iamvetlander(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Golden057:
Naija my corn tree

Still fixing road in this century

Worst part of it is that ordinary 19 km will take 15 months! God!!!
When will my country fix bridge in 3 weeks?

Anyway, pls fix Akute, Agbado ijoko road and Adiyan gasline.

Those Roads are still bad? OMG
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by Iamvetlander(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2021
oscarlamba:
That adiyan gasline road can't wait to see the miracle the Ogun State government will perform there. The road is now worst

I'm never driving my car to that place
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by rafcrown(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2021
See ceremony for flagging of a road project, upon completion
Davido and other stars would be invited to entertain world leaders.
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by NoToPile: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2021
Finally someone has remembered this road.

I still can't believe amosun couldn't fix that road despite the industries at Agbara estate.

Back then when it was good we used to pass that road to link papalantoro- sagamu- Ijebu ode, we didn't need to pass the Lagos Ibadan express.
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Gods one!
That place have suffered!
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by Lawalemi(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2021
One of the best news to me today. All company Coaster buses on that route removes their bumper
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by Lawalemi(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2021
NoToPile:
Finally someone has remembered this road.

I still can't believe amosun couldn't fix that road despite the industries at Agbara estate.

Back then when it was good we used to pass that road to link papalantoro- sagamu- Ijebu ode, we didn't need to pass the Lagos Ibadan express.
Amosun is evil
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by DaFuhrer(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
ZombieBurster:
kai

When you go up North you'll see far longer km of Roads fixed within few months

but down South a 19km road would take 15 months for completion

come Down to Lagos, the Lagos-Badagry expressway is still under construction for almost 10 years now

and some people still dey shout 1 Naijeria

make una kontinue

last last all Southerners go wise maybe after 100 years

Road construction in the South takes longer years to complete compared to that of the North because according to the geotechnical investigation of soil in both areas. The north has better land for construction compared to the south.

The land in the south is filled with clay which pose a great threat for any construction project. This is one of the reasons why the north has better roads than the south.

Expansion and contraction of clay due to its ability to retain moisture causes road failure. Therefor the clay has to be excavated and this can take a long period before the actual construction really begins.
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by ZombieBurster: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
DaFuhrer:

Road construction in the South takes longer years to complete compared to that of the North because according to the geotechnical investigation of soil in both areas. The north has better land for construction compared to the south.

The land in the south is filled with clay which pose a great threat for any construction project. This is one of the reasons why the north has better roads than the south.

Expansion and contraction of clay due to its ability to retain moisture causes road failure. Therefor the clay has to be excavated and this can take a long period before the actual construction really begins.
well

I am not a road engineer

though your explanation sounds logical

but The North also has Clay filled lands or

is it because of the difference in Rain falls?
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by DaFuhrer(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
ZombieBurster:

well

I am not a road engineer

though your explanation sounds logical

but The North also has Clay filled lands or

is it because of the difference in Rain falls?

Your are correct when we talk of the amount of precipitation the South receives which is way more higher than what the North receives.

There are different types of clay, but the worst of them all is found in the South. The soil in the North is rich in laterite especially the soil in the Sudan and Sahel Savannah belt of the North.

Lateritic soil is one of the best soil that can accommodate heavy construction project.
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by GboyegaD(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:

commonality of works this is new..bros where you for get this coinage, very ingenious cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no read am before I post. Na commissioner I swipe. I go edit am now.
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by happney65: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
jneutron4000:
Abiodun is doing well, but can any Yoruba from Oyo state please show us what Seyi Makinde is doing in Oyo state?

God bless Yoruba land

Below is the 65KM Moniya Iseyin road that is 95% completed and will be commissioned May 29th as part of activities to mark his second year anniversary. Please watch the below youtube link.

He is currently constructing over 200KM roads in the whole of Oyo state with most to be commissioned this year.. He also commissioned the first landfill for refuse collection in Nigeria around February. You will see more of his completed projects this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoorhW1YW6s
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by ZombieBurster: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
DaFuhrer:

Your are correct when we talk of the amount of precipitation the South receives which is way more higher than what the North receives.

There are different types of clay, but the worst of them all is found in the South. The soil in the North is rich in laterite especially the soil in the Sudan and Sahel Savannah belt of the North.

Lateritic soil is one of the best soil that can accommodate heavy construction project.
Oh well
Guess Southern Govs are taking that as an Advantage
to their Pockets
Re: Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road by DaFuhrer(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
ZombieBurster:
Oh well Guess Southern Govs are taking that as an Advantage to their Pockets
You nailed it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Office, Osun Tells Civil Servants / APC Inaugurates Six Governors As Zonal Coordinators / Alaafin Tackles Ooni On Yoruba History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.