Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Can't Manage My Jelousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Manage My Jelousy (1887 Views)

Jelousy At It Peak.(see tweet) / Is Jelousy Good In Relationship? / How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Manage My Jelousy by esteduca(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
Everytime I did this in my life. I cannot handle my jelousy with the result to make her running away.
She is too far. She is too beauty. She is too young.
I become agressive with SMS and calls. No way to self control myself.
F.U.N.C.K.
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by esteduca(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
The must horrible thing is that whyle I am jelous of her I keep funcking here and there like there is no tomorrow.
Double F.U.N.C.K.
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Pweety4me(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
I think another problem, is managing ur grammar.

'no offeinse'
lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2011
PWEETY! grin grin grin

LOL be nice!
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by aminalib(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
just embrace ur stalker and abusive waays, go get help
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by esteduca(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

just embrace your stalker and abusive waays, go get help
Yes. I must call for a doctor.
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by aminalib(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
make sure the dr has a prescription for a daily asss kicking, since u don't know how to behave
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Natasha2(f): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin @op please I don't understand you I have read the post twice but can comprehend nothing  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by BABE3: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^ No form for here jo! tongue tongue

lemme help the OP! @ Everyone, this is the supposed post:

I'm always Jealous. Every time I act jealous towards my wife, she always end up running away,

I become agitated when she runs away because, I'm scared something bad will happen to her. She's far too beautiful and too young.

I text and call her every now and then, as a result of her disappearance. I hardly have any self control, while all these are happening.

Zap you guyz
!
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Goldieluks: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
what is this?@OP
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by BABE3: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^ can't you read my post!? cool
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Goldieluks: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2011
Miss interpreter!

are you having a laff? shocked shocked
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by esteduca(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sorry for my very bad english.
My jeaulosy is out of control. That's all.

Now please just hug me couse I am sad tonite.
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Natasha2(f): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2011
@BABE
duh you actually think you have interpreted anything well sorry you just said rubbish tongue tongue and I'm not forming I actually read it twice but didn't understand what he was trying to say so keep the forming stuff to your self tongue
esteduca:

Sorry for my very bad english.
My jeaulosy is out of control. That's all.

Now please just hug me couse I am sad tonite.

jealous?? are other guys too close to her?
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by BABE3: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

@BABE
duh you actually think you have interpreted anything well sorry you just said rubbish tongue tongue and I'm not forming I actually read it twice but didn't understand what he was trying to say so keep the forming stuff to your self :Pjealous?? are other guys too close to her?

lmaoo, abeg! That was what he meant jo! tongue

I was joking btw. wink Happy Easter! smiley
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Natasha2(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^nope that was not what he meant cheesy
same to you
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Omolola1(f): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mr. Man!

You had better manage that jealousy
And take classes at an Adult School to improve your spoken English

MY PEACE I LIVE WITH YOU!
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ Dont tell me u're transgendered? undecided

@OP, Er Dude just take a chill pill ok, and Pls take it easy with thoughts they kill mehn! wink
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by andy1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2011
BABE!:

^^ No form for here jo! tongue tongue

lemme help the OP! @ Everyone, this is the supposed post:

I'm always Jealous. Every time I act jealous towards my wife, she always end up running away,

I become agitated when she runs away because, I'm scared something bad will happen to her. She's far too beautiful and too young.

I text and call her every now and then, as a result of her disappearance. I hardly have any self control, while all these are happening.

Zap you guyz
!
BABE, Tanx 4 helping him out ur a ril lyfe saver, @op jst try nd control urself k. No go kill urself cos of 1 gurl oh, cos itz definately not worth it!
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by segzicres(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2011
Why is everyone try'n to be nice? Is it b'cos it easter period? I was hoping this guy would have been smashed, squashed, squeesed and buried by now!!! What's hapenning on nairaland today?
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ Nice question Dear! Now its left for us to answer and u to know tongue cheesy grin
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by 190: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
segzi cres:

Why is everyone try'n to be nice? Is it b'cos it easter period? I was hoping this guy would have been smashed, squashed, squeesed and buried by now!!! What's hapenning on nairaland today?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by 190: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
El Guapo:

^ Dont tell me u're transgendered? undecided
wink

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by andy1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2011
segzi cres:

segzi, we jst tryna cut d bruva sum slack, na EASTER. We dey jawe. @op bt no try am nxt tyme oh cos d tin fit no funny 4 u at allll.
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2011
Symptoms of a control freak.
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by 8182yep: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
wat r u saying?

abi? is it just m dat dnt understand ds dude
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by InkedNerd(f): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2011
esteduca:

Everytime I did this in my life. I cannot handle my jelousy with the result to make her running away.
She is too far. She is too beauty. She is too young.
I become agressive with SMS and calls. No way to self control myself.
F.U.N.C.K.

I know its easier said than done but please do try and control it. Its a very suffocating feeling to be with someone who is constantly jealous. I'm kind in that situation right now. There's a guy I'm involved with who is suffocating me with his jealous ways. Its gotten to the point where I can't even check my Facebook page. He calls too much, he texts too much, he questions me too much, he holds me too much--it just horrible. Just thinking about him makes me hot and its not in a good way. Its a very uncomfortable feeling and when I talk to him about it, he tells me it because he cares. I really do know that he cares but at what cost? I've started pulling away from him gradually because I just can't take it anymore. Please, if you don't want to run her off [whoever this person is], please try an lay off on the jealous feelings. Explain to her where your jealousy stems from but don't try to justify your actions in your explanation.
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I know its easier said than done but please do try and control it. Its a very suffocating feeling to be with someone who is constantly jealous. I'm kind in that situation right now. There's a guy I'm involved with who is suffocating me with his jealous ways. Its gotten to the point where I can't even check my Facebook page. He calls too much, he texts too much, he questions me too much, he holds me too much--it just horrible. Just thinking about him makes me hot and its not in a good way. Its a very uncomfortable feeling and when I talk to him about it, he tells me it because he cares. I really do know that he cares but at what cost? I've started pulling away from him gradually because I just can't take it anymore. Please, if you don't want to run her off [whoever this person is], please try an lay off on the jealous feelings. Explain to her where your jealousy stems from but don't try to justify your actions in your explanation.

I can understand exactly what you are saying. Some people say it is insecurity and some say because he loves you. Which of these two are the truth?
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
@poster. Your grammar is atrocious,
That aside,what Mr Poster is trying to say is that he loves his girlfriend so much but he's driving her away with his uncontrollable jealousy. She is young and beautiful,and his jealous feelings is making him act like a total asshole,and in the process its driving her away emotionally and physically. He wants to know how to control his jealousy.
To compound issues,his conscience is judging him becos even though he's constantly breathing down his woman's neck,he stil goes ahead cheat on her- He "funcks" here and there like there's no tomorrow i.e bleeps around.
Poster,YOU ARE AN A-S-S-H-O-L-E. You funck around,yet u won't give your gurl breathing space. Its becos of your funcking around dats y u can't trust her enuf. Guys lyk u dat cheat on their girlfrends are  usually the most possesive becos they're are worried dat since they're funcking other peoples gurls,who knows who myt be funckin' theirs. Stop funcking around,learn to trust your gurlfrend ,get a life and for God's sake  try and improve on your grammar and syntax. Sheesh!!
esteduca:

The must horrible thing is that whyle I am jelous of her I keep funcking here and there like there is no tomorrow.
Double F.U.N.C.K.
Double funck ko,triple funk ni. Oniranu
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by InkedNerd(f): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I can understand exactly what you are saying.  Some people say it is insecurity and some say because he loves you.  Which of these two are the truth?  

In my dude's case, I think its jealousy and a bit of selfishness. I know I'm not the jealous type so I try to empathize but it just too much. Its jealousy and selfishness, plain and simple tongue
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

In my dude's case, I think its jealousy and a bit of selfishness. I know I'm not the jealous type so I try to empathize but it just too much. Its jealousy and selfishness, plain and simple tongue

What are you sticking your tongue out for? You trying to catch a fly? tongue

That is a deadly combination if he is selfish as well. As long as their are a balance then it could be romantic but if you feeling like you are in the movie Eagle Eye then he needs to check that before he finds you in Greece. tongue tongue
Re: I Can't Manage My Jelousy by InkedNerd(f): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What are you sticking your tongue out for? You trying to catch a fly? tongue

That is a deadly combination if he is selfish as well. As long as their are a balance then it could be romantic but if you feeling like you are in the movie Eagle Eye then he needs to check that before he finds you in Greece. tongue tongue

Lemme stick my tongue out all I want.

When I said he's selfish I don't mean it in the sense of him only wanting things for himself--I mean he's only thinking of himself when he gives me reasons for his actions, almost like its ok or like he wants to say to me that I'm a bad person for not seeing things his way. He's been hurt before and doesn't trust women besides his mother and grandmother. I'm just done with it all. Even when I try to talk to him about it he gives me this look like I'm speaking like a madwoman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : / How Could She?! / Guys Only!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.