Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working (1527 Views)

Does Love Really Exist? / Does true love really exist? / True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
zanshi:

No one asked you this is a men arena having conversations so wrap up what you have to say and move to one side.

On my own thread?

You're clearly high on some not too good stuff. Let me leave you.
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by bigpicture001: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kccheechy:

Seriously You have plans to womanize when money starts coming your way?? Just because you have never enjoyed your life Like seriously? In this era where women are going fetish and using charms to hold rich guys down, you have plans to womanize? What a mindset!!! You told her to excuse you and she agreed?? A woman who has stood by you when you were still struggling?? That's how you plan to pay her back?? Unbelievable!!! What is in other women that your woman does not have?? What!!!!! I pray you won't fall I go the hands of a fetish woman. Oh I forgot you said she is your ex now.

Mr. Holier than dou. You that is so Riggins with your babe.. Hope u don't cheat on her...? And will never do in marriage.. I how not cheated with my babe. I have not had sex for the past 7years..can u beat that..? Yet I see alot of sexy looking girls up and down.....

I know myself and she knows me.. Pay her back u mean? Did I say am dumping her. So even ask me atimes to nack at least one girl as she feels guilty of her no sex till marriage policy...
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by zanshi: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:

On my own thread?

You're clearly high on some not too good stuff. Let me leave you.

Sent you a DM let's talk.
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:
Fake relationships everywhere.

No body is willing to sacrifice anymore. Everyone is only after their own selfish Interests. reason relationships crash at the slightest provocation or when the interests are no longer visible.

Where is the true love (sacrifice)?
The only thing there is to relationship is lust! Once that feeling fizzles out, thats the end.

True love is not a man telling me how beautiful I am.
How he admires my gap tooth.
Don't tell me how shapely I am and how you desire me because of my shape.

A man who truly loves you should be able to tell you, babe you're short but I love you inspite of your height. That is more assuring.

A man who will tell you, you look like a monkey but I don't know why i just love you.

A man who will tell you, this your tommy looks like papa Ajascos but I love you anyways. seems like you jazzed me cos I can't do without you.

A man who would look at your didi or "iya bolas" hair style and say "men you're hot !" not to make you feel happy but because anything you do is just right because he loves you.
That is true love.

Same goes for the girls.

Stop coming to my DM to tell me you love me. If I were ugly, would you still do same? Your love is not genuine. So let me be!

Strictly Amaris' thoughts.

There's a thin line between true love and obsession

Is there even anything like true love?

A person can only be genuine about one's feelings and they fluctuate

There's commitment though and the person committed to has to be worth it

I would commit to a person who's down to earth, accepts her flaws, strives to be good and is herself committed to what we could build

People don't control their feelings and if they make the basis of their being together that, then, relationships will be very precarious, with no strong footing.
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by Goddys(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
My gf that was forming good girl refused to return my 50k from goods I gave her to sell after I broke up with her. I made up my mind to test her with that but she failed.

No Nigeria woman can truly love you unconditionally. When they see that there's nothing in it for them, they simply leave.
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ayaaz:

There's a thin line between true love and obsession

Is there even anything like true love?

A person can only be genuine about one's feelings and they fluctuate

There's commitment though and the person committed to has to be worth it

I would commit to a person who's down to earth, accepts her flaws, strives to be good and is herself committed to what we could build

People don't control their feelings and if they make the basis of their being together that, then, relationships will be very precarious, with no strong footing.

True talk.
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by Kondomatic(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:

Wow! This is spot on. But it's surprising how a lot of people have such powerful knowledge as yours on how to make a relationship work but fail to apply this knowledge to their relationship and still allow it to pack up. Could it be ego?
The real problem is finding someone that knows all these. Most times relationships happen between a person who has this knowledge and another who doesn't. It's a huge problem because they'd thing they just deserve everything you're doing without reciprocating.

One gets tired eventually if s/he is not loved back in their own language.
AsherAmari:

Now, like you've rightly highlighted, there are so many shortcomings in relationships that a lot of people don't know is a big issue that they have and should deal with. Take instance, the issue of who to call first.

Sometimes, you might want to be the one calling because you miss them but the attitude or response you get most times will make you retract. Some will be like, " let me call you back when I'm done" or they will make the call so brief you'll be wondering if it was you who made the call or them. So why is he in a hurry to end the call.

This kind of attitude can make one refrain from calling until the other fellow feels it's ok. That to me is no relationship. if I can't call you up anytime I feel like and have a long convo with you then we are better off as colleagues.

People don't understand the importance of communication in a relationship. It's never okay to rush your conversation with the one unless when you're very busy at work, even at that it's very important to let them know that you really want to talk to them but work won't permit you to.

See, relationship needs a lot of things to work and one us important as the other.
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by Youngpo413: 7:46am On May 01, 2021
This world would be a better place when men and women learn to stay on their own....wondering which sane human still believes in that scam called love.
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by Ytea(f): 7:54am On May 01, 2021
True love isn't about coping with a partner's flaws and imperfections. It may include it, but it isn't the totality of it.
May we all find it.
Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by Nobody: 7:58am On May 01, 2021
Ytea:
True love isn't about coping with a partner's flaws and imperfections. It may include it, but it isn't the totality of it.
May we all find it.

I Just cited a part of the whole. I never said it's the totality.

The totality is SACRIFICE! and that I mentioned in course of the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working by aktolly54(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2021
AsherAmari:
Fake relationships everywhere.

No body is willing to sacrifice anymore. Everyone is only after their own selfish Interests. reason relationships crash at the slightest provocation or when the interests are no longer visible.

Where is the true love (sacrifice)?
The only thing there is to relationship is lust! Once that feeling fizzles out, thats the end.

True love is not a man telling me how beautiful I am.
How he admires my gap tooth.
Don't tell me how shapely I am and how you desire me because of my shape.

A man who truly loves you should be able to tell you, babe you're short but I love you inspite of your height. That is more assuring.

A man who will tell you, you look like a monkey but I don't know why i just love you.

A man who will tell you, this your tommy looks like papa Ajascos but I love you anyways. seems like you jazzed me cos I can't do without you.

A man who would look at your didi or "iya bolas" hair style and say "men you're hot !" not to make you feel happy but because anything you do is just right because he loves you.
That is true love.

Same goes for the girls.

Stop coming to my DM to tell me you love me. If I were ugly, would you still do same? Your love is not genuine. So let me be!

Strictly Amaris' thoughts.
as if ,if you see struggling guy profess love to you, you go gree, so where is love? Hope you don see job you are looking for because u read your other comment where proprietor want mess you before he give you job. Other woman like you Go empky you so no need to work any other man

PS: I blames those idiot sending you DM, instead they should just enter codedruns and flex their

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle / HELP! Issue With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.