Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,963 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! (1371 Views)

Governor Akpabio Bribes Inec Rec 25 Billion To Write Results / Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off / Dangote Secures $4.25 Billion Loan To Build Refinery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by texazzpete(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/akingbola-offers-refund-n225-billion

Where are all those Nairalanders that were defending this thief tooth and nail last year? Where is naijaking1 et al? Does an innocent man offer to hand over billions of Naira?

I implore the EFCC, FG, CBN and all other concerned parties to reject any plan that will allow this thief escape a lengthy jail term. It's time we exposed all these crooked pastors in Nigeria.
My heart goes out to all his former employees who must be seriously traumatised to find that the same man who led them in morning prayers in the office was a heartless crook in disguise.
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
touch not my anointed
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by ZnO: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2011
Wow!! Where is Akingbola from again? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by Jarus(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
No, this is a northern agenda!
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by playmode(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2011
Jon.Bee:

touch not my anointed

Abeg go siddon with this your anointed excreta .People like you make me sick.You guys will see a pastor having extra marital affairs,still you will say "touch not my anointed".Do you think GOD supports him stealing from other people? Grow a brain ,use your initiative and stop using GOD's name in vain. Nigerians are wiser now,all this fake men of GOD are being exposed and disgraced one by one.Most gullible Nigerians like yourself no longer worship GOD instead they worship pastors.
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by koruji(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
He certainly deserves a long jail time - but if Anti Ibru could get away with a N 1 trillion fraud he is going to end up with a slap to the back of the hand.

texazzpete:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/akingbola-offers-refund-n225-billion

Where are all those Nairalanders that were defending this thief tooth and nail last year? Where is naijaking1 et al? Does an innocent man offer to hand over billions of Naira?

I implore the EFCC, FG, CBN and all other concerned parties to reject any plan that will allow this thief escape a lengthy jail term. It's time we exposed all these crooked pastors in Nigeria.
My heart goes out to all his former employees who must be seriously traumatised to find that the same man who led them in morning prayers in the office was a heartless crook in disguise.

Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by ZnO: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
Akingbola is by all means the most corrupt and hypocritical corporate male Nigerian that ever lived. Thank God his name does not sound Igbo.
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by olaolabiy: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
playmode:

Abeg go siddon with this your anointed excreta .People like you make me sick.You guys will see a pastor having extra marital affairs,still you will say "touch not my anointed".Do you think GOD supports him stealing from other people? Grow a brain ,use your initiative and stop using GOD's name in vain. Nigerians are wiser now,all this fake men of GOD are being exposed and disgraced one by one.Most gullible Nigerians like yourself no longer worship GOD instead they worship pastors.

Sarcasm bro. cheesy

He was taunting Akingbola, mate -albeit cleverly.
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by playmode(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
ola olabiy:

Sarcasm bro.

If so ,i am sorry.I just get all hot and ready to pop off some shells when i hear about these rotten cretins using GOD's name in vain to steal from innocent people.
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by olaolabiy: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
playmode:

If so ,i am sorry.I just get all hot and ready to pop off some shells when i hear about these rotten cretins using GOD's name in vain to steal from innocent people.

Cool, bro.

It happens.
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by WilyWily12: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
The Wonderful nature of Yorubas, undisputed Fraudulent Tribe.
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by olaolabiy: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
[WilyWily:

Thank you.

No comments.
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by 5p1naz(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2011
[size=14pt]@playmode watsup u don forget me o o o , we talked about u selling xbox to me . . . lets talk on yahoo @ richcassy[/size]
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by 5p1naz(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2011
[size=14pt]@playmode watsup u don forget me o o o , we talked about u selling xbox to me . . . lets talk on yahoo @ richcassy na me be the ghana boi[/size]
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 24, 2011
5p1naz:

[size=14pt]@playmode watsup u don forget me o o o , we talked about u selling xbox to me . . . lets talk on yahoo @ richcassy na me be the ghana boi[/size]

make it rain!
Re: 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira! by pluto04(m): 3:19am On Apr 24, 2011
[WilyWily:

It is quite shameful that this is the only thing you've got to contribute to this thread. I do hope that you're just having a laugh with this bigotry and it is not deep-seated.

If you'll like to compare notes, I'll like to jog your memories with the following igbo names (also accused of fraud same time as Akingbola); Okey Nwosu, Francis Atuche, Sebastian Adigwe, Emmanuel Okoji, Ben Nwoji, Henry Onyemem and Ernest Duruike. I'm sure that the identity of the leading undisputed Fraudulent Tribe is clearer now.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Acn Chieftain Assassinated / Ekiti Airport Project Not My Priority, Says Fayemi / LATEST (NOVEMBER, 2011) TOP 100 UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.