Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common (1783 Views)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Skylin69(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
I'm from enugu born in anambra after my secondary school I traveled to imo. I'm currently in imo state now
I've noticed that ebonyians are most discriminated by follow igbo states
And abia state igbos are mostly what they have in common! Most of my enugu, anambra and imo state friends don't have problem marrying an abian. They see ebonyians as less igbos
But see abians as if they're what they have in common why!!
Is it because abia is in the middle of them or what?? wink grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by excellencyabia1: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Observing
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Franzinni: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wow didn't know igbos are still devided internally oo...no comment

1 Like

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
I think this is because Abia is the the middle...it shares boundary with 7 South East and South South State...All South East state has boundary with Abia. And Aba is the melting point for all igbos

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by iroko2020(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skylin69:
I'm from enugu born in anambra after my secondary school I traveled to imo. I'm currently in imo state now
And abia state igbos are mostly what they have in common! Most of my enugu, anambra and imo state friends don't have problem marrying an abian. They see ebonyians as less igbos
Is it because abia is in the middle of them or what?? wink grin[color=#990000][/color]
Afo ojo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skylin69:

Please tell us the common things you noticed...
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Tizu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abians are open minded, accommodating and easily let you know their minds in every issue no matter how bad you will feel about it eg MNK, Enyinnaya Abaribe etc.
They are never greedy in business like Anambra and Mbaise people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skylin69:
[s]I'm from enugu born in anambra after my secondary school I traveled to imo. I'm currently in imo state now
Is it because abia is in the middle of them or what?? wink grin[/s][color=#990000][/color]

And you said You finished secondary school?...

From Enugu, born in Anambra, currently in Imo, finished secondary now abians are in the middle.

Meanwhile go back to school.....Onuku

Abia state na meat for someone to have it in common?..

Even account was created few minutes ago.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tizu:
Abians are open minded, accommodating and easily let you know their minds in every issue no matter how bad you will feel about it eg MNK, Enyinnaya Abaribe etc.

Thank God Op is an Enugu man...and has seen it all grin
Tizu:

Thank God Op is an Enugu man...and has seen it all
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by iaamxavier(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
You think Igbos will fall for all this tactics displayed by our Benin republic brethren disguising as Igbos?

C'mon wake up this is 2021, your talking about the smartest tribe in Africa.
Focus on your ogbomosho brothers and the rest.
Igbos are the most united because we all share the same ideology, religion and identity. Unlike our skull miners whom are divided amongst all this.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by chatinent: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
I think it's the person being tribalistic, and not generally sth with the whole population.

I am from South East, and don't mind marrying sb from the West, North, MidBelt, or Ebonyi!

Let's stop this discriminatory stereotypes. If you don't like sb or are wronged by sb, it's that person, not the place!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by helinues: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:
I think this is because Abia is the the middle...it shares boundary with 7 South East and South South State...All South East state has boundary with Abia. And Aba is the melting point for all igbos

@ emboldened, where are the 7 South East located?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And you said I finished secondary school?...

From Enugu, born in Anambra, currently in Imo, finished secondary now abians are in the middle.

Meanwhile go back to school.

Over Sabi...did you get the message or not? Don't bully him. Who you English help? Germans, French , Russians Chinese and Japanese are all going well without your useless English. Op if you like communicate in your local dialect, don't mind this man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

@ emboldened, where are the 7 South East located?

Your eyes dey pain you abi? You didn't see "and South South States" Always looking for who you go bully.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:

[Over Sabi...did you get the message or not? Don't bully him. Who you English help? Germans, French , Russians Chinese and Japanese are all going well without your useless English. Op if you like communicate in your local dialect, don't mind this man.[/s]

It is obvious you and him don't know the meaning of middle.

Look at how a Yoruba boy Is dribbling your head and your dancing naked In the market square.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by helinues: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:

Your eyes dey pain you abi? You didn't see "and South South States" Always looking for who you go bully.

Are SE states 7 in number?
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by amuwo1980: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skylin69:
You are not from enugu state , you are not igbo, this will not work , crawl back to under the rock where u come from rag head aboki

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Look at how a Yoruba boy I s dribbling your head and your dancing naked In the market square.

Mr Oxford Dictionary...
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by amuwo1980: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Na aboki , he is not even well informed and shud stick to cattle rearing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by amuwo1980: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Look at how a Yoruba boy I s dribbling your head and your dancing naked In the market square.
Janus face, today u are Yoruba , tommorow Hausa, the other day igbo and u keep trying to use ur bovine brain to bamboozle ppl
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:

Mr Oxford Dictionary...

That's why Nnamdi Kanu easily use una head for pepper soup.

U done already start to dey read sermon as Aba is the melting point of bla bla bla... Otondo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Ojiofor: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No be small thing o.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

No be small thing o.

I am disappointed in some people. by mere reading the post u don't need a sage to tell the op is from land of bleaching creams...

Some have started writing lamentations and sermons on the mount...

People highly need functioning brain capacity to decipher sands from corns.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

That's why Nnamdi Kanu easily use una head for pepper soup.

U done already start to dey read sermon as Aba is the melting point of bla bla bla... Otondo.

I can't fight with a pig...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:

I can't fight with a pig...

Do you really know the definition of a pig when you have already drawn yourself in depth of it because you allowed you emotions caught you in web of antics.

Tufia.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Ekealterego: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skylin69:
[s]I'm from enugu born in anambra after my secondary school I traveled to imo. I'm currently in imo state now
Is it because abia is in the middle of them or what?? wink grin[color=#990000][/color][/s]

There is nothing Igbo about you get out!!!!!The states are all imaginary lines.. Afikpo was an integral part of Abia.. The A in Abia was derived from Afikpo.,... now The great Afikpo is in Ebonyi state and they have a lot of great people in entertainment and education. Go and look for a job..

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by glacswhite: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

Are SE states 7 in number?

Get sense nah... Rivers state, Akwaibom and Cross Rivers State have Boundary with Abia ...Sides of Umiahia,Obingwa,Aba,Ukwa n Ugwunagbor

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Do you really know the definition of a pig when you have already drawn yourself in depth of it because you allowed you emotions caught you in web of antics.

Tufia.
I
I don't fight with pigs...I can't reduce myself to that.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ekealterego:

There is nothing Igbo about you get out!!!!!The states are all imaginary lines.. Afikpo was an integral part of Abia.. The A in Abia was derived from Afikpo.,... now The great Afikpo is in Ebonyi state and they have a lot of great people in entertainment and education. Go and look for a job..

You are no different from the op. Tactless has Rubbished most of you on nairaland.

What on earth are you explaining to an antics..?

No wonder you will argue upto 20 pages on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ossy, you are not Igbo either.. get out and do your BMC job slaving for your 30k.

Low IQ has Rubbished most of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN / 2023.Governor Elrufai's Presidential Posters Emerge, Set To Declare His Ambition / What If Amaechi Is Not Buhari’s Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.