Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Can't Get My Mind Off Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Get My Mind Off Her (2295 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by GFICECOLD(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please, I don't know if its normal but I can't get my mind off my girlfriend even after she insults me block me on social media and on call too so I won't see her post or reach her, I still go about using other accounts to check up on her. Even trying to work is really hard I can't concentrate nor read and I don't even know, she's really beautiful and different guys always want to date her and she's always making me feel like nothing and m not important.
She can be on ig or whatsapp I'll call her she won't pick up just because she wants to upload pictures, if I talk too much about it she'll shout and end the call, this is not the first time it happens for years. Once I sleep and wake up I'll start feeling headache because of over thinking about her it's really painful because everytime I explain to her she always have back up words to use against me, she can turn situation around to her own side and it will make me feel bad and the next thing is I get insulted and she'll end the call or even while m saying something for her to talk about it she'll keep quiet and if I ask her why she's quiet,she'll say I I have anything to say and when m about getting angry asking her why is she acting like this next thing she will end the call but in everything I still think about her every time, miss her every time I find it hard to forget, over thinking Making my body hot all the time, please its really something I can't control and I don't know she can stay without even talking to me because everytime people do call her, her male friends she do tell me not to worry about call her all the time. I really don't know what to do please any advice abeg please
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Hashabiah: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Brother you made that girl a priority and she has chosen to make you an option. My advice is you spend more time on yourself and your self-esteem, because right now, you seem like the type that has serious insecurity issues. And to many women, such is a serious turn off

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by olamide0147: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
GFICECOLD:
Please, I don't know if its normal but I can't get my mind off my girlfriend even after she insults me block me on social media and on call too so I won't see her post or reach her, I still go about using other accounts to check up on her. Even trying to work is really hard I can't concentrate nor read and I don't even know, she's really beautiful and different guys always want to date her and she's always making me feel like nothing and m not important.
She can be on ig or whatsapp I'll call her she won't pick up just because she wants to upload pictures, if I talk too much about it she'll shout and end the call, this is not the first time it happens for years. Once I sleep and wake up I'll start feeling headache because of over thinking about her it's really painful because everytime I explain to her she always have back up words to use against me, she can turn situation around to her own side and it will make me feel bad and the next thing is I get insulted and she'll end the call or even while m saying something for her to talk about it she'll keep quiet and if I ask her why she's quiet,she'll say I I have anything to say and when m about getting angry asking her why is she acting like this next thing she will end the call but in everything I still think about her every time, miss her every time I find it hard to forget, over thinking Making my body hot all the time, please its really something I can't control and I don't know she can stay without even talking to me because everytime people do call her, her male friends she do tell me not to worry about call her all the time. I really don't know what to do please any advice abeg please
Bro nothing wrong with u, na human being u be so it normal to fall in love but it really bad to fall in love with the wrong person all these shows you haven't find the right partner and the earlier u realise the better, thank your God that she blocks u that open doors for to explore more girls so u can be able to know the right one among them... That's why guys needs to have at least two ladies because having just a girl will makes u take whatever attitudes she throws at you as normal relationship stuffs but if they are two you will at the good end to know the good and bad, Pele bro

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Raalsalghul: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Troll!
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Amotolongbo(f): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
We women are like a shadow, we run away from you when you run after us. We run after you when you run away from us

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by SUPERPACK: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
GFICECOLD:
I feel like using you for money ritual. What nonsense are you typing like this? When did your fellow human being become oxygen that you can't do without or concentrate without.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Seems you've made her your priority
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Don't allow yourself to be hurt to that extent, be a man and move on. It will not be easy, but it is possible only if you are ready. Begin to withdraw bit by bit, reduce the calls and watch out. If she loves you, she will wake up, sit up and make the relationship work. If she doesn't, then simply end the relationship. If you move on, it's very possible to meet someone better than her.
GFICECOLD:

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by olamide0147: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I feel like using you for money ritual. What nonsense are you typing like this? When did your fellow human being become oxygen that you can't do without or concentrate without.
Every man and woman has that special person that we love so much, it just wrong to make the wrong person our priority
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by lolu2019: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Change environment. Travel.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Lilpen3758: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Op please don't hurt yourself.....go and do they things u haven't done before e.g like smoking weed, meet new people, go Bleep an olosho or go drink 1 or 2 bottles cus u really sound like someone that is about to do something crazy......or call me if u need someone to talk to

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mumu pro max.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by ZeroWorries: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Jeon(f): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
GFICECOLD:

Pls stop disturbing us
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why not take a break and see her reaction. You want to die for a lady while there are millions girls out there, who may be dying to have you. Guy think twice.
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by SportsHD: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bitch dependency is no laughing matter.

Addiction to a bitch can ffuck with your health, Your life and even your money.

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by AlexB300: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Homer simpson syndrome
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by crystalmoon(m): 2:44am On May 01, 2021
?
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by AfroKnight: 8:02am On May 01, 2021
GFICECOLD, you are in a toxic relationship.

She most likely has another guy but she doesn’t want to break up. She wants to frustrate you to do that yourself. And honestly, I think you should.

You deserve better. Break up today and save yourself a lot of heartache. Another girl will appreciate you.

The truth is she will not change. Once women get to this stage in a relationship, it’s over. The more you show her love, the more irritated she will be. End it and stop all communication with her. Also, at this point you guys can no longer be friends. She has made that impossible by treating you like an unwanted irritant.

Trust me, you NEED to break up for your mental health.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Phenomenal16(f): 8:10am On May 01, 2021
GFICECOLD:
..give it time u will be alright.....time heals everything
Get busy...trust me u will be fine

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2021
how old are you OP,you seem like someone without experience in ladies matter.see as woman dey use you play.learn to ignore women and stop running after her.infact I no get advise for u,your write up dey vex me ,you dey fall men hand

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Degrezhaa: 10:20am On May 01, 2021
I go soon leave this nairaland for Una oh.
Guys this days are behaving like kids get hold of yourself Op and cut off from that girl. Too many pussies this days. SMH

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by aktolly54(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2021
@op my advice for you is , hustle and make money, look good and hang out, someone finer than your gf is doing runs, you will definitely see better than her. If na Bleep you want Bleep, go coderuns and you order a girl ,Bleep her and discharge her ,leave that idiot alone please
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Bola146(f): 2:40pm On May 01, 2021
We can't speak for her, she will definitely have a reason for that. Why not concentrate on your work and life? If she is meant for you, she will come back herself. I just pray for her not to be too late for her.
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Sayobam(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Find another babe cool down

Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Sonnobax15(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin angry
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by TMTR: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
nigga you need to go out there and get someone hotter than her or are you doubting yourself that you won't get someone more beautiful than her

From your write, I can see that she is just a manipulative bitch without manners toying with your emotions.

Forget about ASAP, there are alot of girls way more beautiful than her
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
But you aren't even on her's.
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by siofra(f): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Eeyah!!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Demigod22: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
I wonder you the give una this mind to put girls after hearing all the dangerous things girls are doing to guys and vice versa.
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
all to spite women. You concoct lies and spin deceit... Is it really worth it undecided
Re: I Can't Get My Mind Off Her by Palazee(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
SIMPing

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Being Married / This White Woman Always Looking At Me / Try Not To Masturbate While Reading This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.