Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu (75239 Views)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
These so called Priests, Pastors, Imma or whatever are what the bible called harlots, anyone with ears should need the warning in Revelation chapter 18:4.
Could you imagine Jesus Christ hobnobbing with Pontus Pilate requesting from him to give Peter and John contract to supply fish to his military garrison at Syria. Can you imagine.
Christiandom have been judged and heading to everlasting doom.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by drmuri(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okortor:
Garba shehu should just keep quiet however

I am so much happy that the yoruba's especially are feeling the heat. Bad as e bad, igbo man must do biz to survive with family but ofe nmanu people can't, I could remember vividly well that yr 2015 d way some afonjas were celebrating bubu's victory., I drove pass in pity. Now dem all don collect.
Useless n confused set of people.
No matter how bad Nigeria economy is, it can't affect me n my families cos I never voted for d lifeless one.
Your write up would have been sensible if you did not bring the usual tribal rant

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Nickymezor(f): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fabricated lies, not buying it

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by onuman: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sunnybay7:
You had to wait for years to tell us this nonsense. Now I see why we are in this mess, the head is rotten.

Whoever believes Shehu Garba and Lai Mohammed can believe that day and night are not different.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by lucianohase(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
I don't like Mbaka or whatever for some personal reasons though, but I know that what garba shehu said is part of apshits political shenanigans! So I'm not surprised.....
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by mbaise1000: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BigBashiru:

It is believable in my opinion.

Who will be surprised that you are the only one here who believes this childish tale, those who support this gov't should be disappointed in this type of story, it's so unfortunate that this is the only thing these coconut heads can come up with, they want to insult the collective intelligence of sane people here.
BTW I love what this gov't is doing to mbaka, we told him but he didn't listen, my problem is that these idiots should know that not al of us are like you who will accept this trash
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Bravity1000(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mbaka will never do DAT.. I don't believe....

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by azikiweironsi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
nedekid:
Silly blackmailers.
As you did not give him the contracts, who did you give them to? Abokis, fulanis?
Is the country any better? As you did not give him the alledged contract, Nigeria is now an Eldorado abi?
Bloody quota system reasoning. Comming to insult our intelligence this evening. undecided
Gbam. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by AskProf: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Burtonj:
How are we sure this it the truth??

The picture proves nothing. Fr Mbaka had severally visited Aso Rock Villa.

Let Farba show the photo of the three contractors.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Okortor: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
U should blame ur useless parent for not giving u a good life.. get d Bleep outa my mention. U slow poke.
FA13:

You should have use the remaining part of your dead brain to address the issue raised and leave Yoruba out of it.

Your brother supported a brain dwad man to become president against our south south man because of greediness. That is what you need to address.

If you dont have parent that you value, then it is not my fault.
I will leave your parents out of it.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Okortor: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fool, slow poke..e pain u abi? Dis just d beginning of ur suffering alongside ur parent n generations to come.. ozwor. U never collect..2023 still far.
Kwara1stson:
werey, n u think bad economy and insecurity selectively affect some people that voted or not. how dumb can such thought emanate from a so called grown up. so sound so juvenile
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Mrdecent(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
For how long will this govt continue to attack and blackmail people that are asking them to act on the numerous challenges facing the country?

I see this as a strategy - talk and we open your yansh either relevant or not.

With this, it's obvious they are not ready to act on the challenges confronting this govt. They just want everyone to be quite till they get kidnapped or killed.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Drizzy5001(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
This mbaka should leave politics na, nawa oh. He (Mbaka) is beginning to loose people's respect sha.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Mysticbabe: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
Story for the gods. Shameful govt with shameless aids. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by billyG(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Garuba Shehu that dnt know when to talk or keep quiet...how can a president kept a spokesman for 6 yrs?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Advancedman(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
angry
Terrorists fighting back

Very soon they will say he was entertained with party.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Bimpe29: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oh my goodness!

Somebody should wake me up biko.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Phargbemmy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okortor:

I am so much happy that the yoruba's especially are feeling the heat. Bad as e bad, igbo man must do biz to survive with family but ofe nmanu people can't, I could remember vividly well that yr 2015 d way some afonjas were celebrating bubu's victory., I drove pass in pity. Now dem all don collect.
No matter how bad Nigeria economy is, it can't affect me n my families cos I never voted for d lifeless one.

Keep quiet there, you this tribalistic idiot. U wan trend bah? Lemme help you.

The Mbaka that is the subject matter here is from the East, the one you call lifeless is from the North, point to me where Yoruba as a people are mentioned here?

Let your conversation be constructive boy and stop parading your stupidity right left and centre. OK!
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Phargbemmy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okortor:

The Mbaka that is the subject matter here is from the East, the one you call lifeless is from the North, point to me where Yoruba as a people are mentioned?
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by oluwaahmed: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okortor:

Bro even in my office then all the yoruba guys, highly skilled and educated with ACCAs and ICANs were supporting buhari in 2015. I even told the that Fela insulted him but they said fela is an igbo smoker that he doesn't know anything.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Pacesetter123(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
So you people mean that all the politicians who are getting appointment and juicy contracts as compensation for their contributions to the emergence of this administration are more Nigerians than Father Mbaka?
Who among them worked more than him for the election success of PMB?
And beside,I don't remember bidding for a contract becoming a crime in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Okortor: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Frustrated fool. Slow poke.. channel ur frustration to ur unfortunate parent that refused to give a good life ozwor..gets Bleep outa my mention.
Phargbemmy:

The Mbaka that is the subject matter here is from the East, the one you call lifeless is from the North, point to me where Yoruba as a people are mentioned here?

Let your conversation be constructive boy and stop parading your stupidity right left and centre. OK!
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by MartinsD12(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
I don't like Garba Shehu, Apc, Buhari, infact I hate everything in Apc but there is 100% truth in this statement, infact mbaka is more of a political figure than a reverend father, he rubbished Peter Obi because Obi did not shower him with money during his church bazaar when Obi went to visit him at adoration, now he is bad mouthing Supreme Court Governor because he did not get what he wanted from his hand, mbaka should not be taken serious, he speaks for his own gain and castigate when his gains are not met, that aside let's leave the messenger and focus on wat he said about buhari administration its the truth
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Globalistic(f): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is a very big lie. Have we all noticed that when the Government talk about "Presidency", they refer to Garba Shehu. Garba go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Simplythebest: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
The same man APC was praising has now turn something else. I won't be surprise tomorrow if RCCG pastor Adeboye say something bad about APC government they will remember something bad to say about him. I wipe and pity for those that keep supporting this evil government
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by fineboynl(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
igbos or anyone grown up in igbo land not not worthy to be trusted. one of the same reasons the British never trusted them during civil war. I like igbo people but when it comes to trusts I don't fall for it.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by jaxxy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okortor:

U left Mbaka to attack Yorubas? Nawa 4dis bigotry ooo.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by olatuns2017: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Father Mbaka should enjoy the humiliation.

This is what you get when you dine with the devil!

Who is the �?
Mbaka or Buhari?

Because he is prophet , he want to enjoy contract...he even went to villa with contractors...

Omo I no surprised ooo

Igbos can businesstize presidency if given a chance
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by sorepco(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
What has yoruba got to fo with this? All these northerners stirring things bw yoruba n easterners

Okortor:

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by ebukaokeke234: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
What's the evidence to justify your claims garbage shehu.

Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by RealEzee(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
whether or not Mbaka asked for contract n was rebuffed it doesn't change the fact that the APC led administration has failed big time even in aspect of security grin Garba can't shy away from it too ,it's hard to defend such a govt without resulting to pointing fingers without looking stupid grin.

fada dey ask about insecurity, Garba dey talk about contract ,mumu pple full this govt grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.