Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu (75242 Views)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Originakalokalo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kriss216:

It may be false but I'm glad it's turning out this way for the Padre. If one must dine with the devil, he should ensure to use long spoon.

Unfortunately, distance is not a barrier for the devil; Long spoon or not.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Okortor: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shame on your parent that refused to give u a good life.. slow poke like u. Sense should tell u what brought about garba shehu n mbaka. D issue is let ur bubu resign or impeached. because u foolish yoruba's voted him so enjoy d hardship that comes with it. Ozwor.
FA13:

See your life. Your tribe's man or priest is accussed of corruption, it is Yoruba that is your problem.

The person that accuse him is not Yoruba, the accused is Igbo, what concern Yoruba there for God's sake.

You this racist and selfish set of people.
You are no better than fulani herdsmen. If given same opportunity, most of you will be worse than them.
Shame!!
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
FATHER MBAKA AND OSIBANJO ARE FROM THESAME FAMILY WITH BIBLICAL PROPHET BALAAM AND JUDAS- ISCARIOT.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by chaloskyx: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
IV SAID IT MPST NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE FAKE AND HAVE THEIR HANDS DIRTY JUST LIKE OSIBANJO AND CO
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Ruggman: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu

gariba shehu is shameless, when mbaka was praising bihari he was not a contract pedler, now that he is calling for buharis impeachment over a clear case of maladministration, incompetence, breaking the Constitution and numerous impeachable offences you now remember he once came for contract.
You think Nigerians are fools ? ,Yesterday is not the same as today Mr shehu things have changed .
Nigerians are wiser now. I was expecting you to present a pix of the 3 contactors and their request papers instead you showed 3 people, Mr buhari, Rev fr. Mbaka and Mr osibanjo I suspect that they are the 3 contractors.
Nigeria is indeed in a big trouble with this funeral undertakers masquerading as leaders .
God help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by OpinionCounts(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okortor:
Garba shehu should just keep quiet however

I am so much happy that the yoruba's especially are feeling the heat. Bad as e bad, igbo man must do biz to survive with family but ofe nmanu people can't, I could remember vividly well that yr 2015 d way some afonjas were celebrating bubu's victory., I drove pass in pity. Now dem all don collect.
Useless n confused set of people.
No matter how bad Nigeria economy is, it can't affect me n my families cos I never voted for d lifeless one.

Is it possible to show up into Aso Rock, pass through all the security checks and scrutiny and get to the president with undocumented or uninvited persons? Is that even possible? Even ordinary governor, you cannot show up to his office and surprise him with undocumented or uninvited friends. Those your contractors will not even make it past the first visitors gate. Do you know the logistics and security clearance and detailing that takes place before a person can get close to a governor, how much more the president? Even with your invitation pass or ID given to you by the president or presidency, it still takes a lot of scrutiny before you are allowed to get to his presence for security reasons.

There is no way, I repeat, no way you can show up and get to meet the president in Aso Rock with surprise, undocumented and uninvited guests.

These Garba Shehu must think all Nigerians are gullible and slow reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by fidtopade: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
The question is, has Father Mbaka said anything contrary to the obvious?
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by itslinkin4005(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
Am not surprised, he brought this upon himself. What a shame.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by udemzyudex(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
receipt is coming out.

Those who are gallivanting should be careful, first it was Mrs Oby, then Idris and now Rev. Mbaka.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by femicyrus(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
All those religious leaders who up till now could not speak up against the evil nature of this government has some more horrific secret with this government.

Mbaka is a legend for calling their bluff even with his secret with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by faithfull18(f): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by daddyd2015: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
E done happen finally.
Our gods must be crazy season2021
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by libertrust: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Does this govt of APC have any atom of truth in them. speak against them they quickly tag you to divert peoples attention. Criminal govt.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by IkemChris(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
ictjobber:
Jesus wept

Any pastor you see frolicking with politicians. Check am well... Most are dubious, very dubious

See as them drag mbaka wey people dey respect for mud like a common criminal... Chai.
He burst cry

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by proff010: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
You never voted but some of your people in the east voted for Buhari likewise in the south west some people voted A PC. Check the results by states. So those that voted for APC in the east what will you say to them. I dont know why the ibos are now claiming only southwest voted for APC.
Okortor:
Garba shehu should just keep quiet however

I am so much happy that the yoruba's especially are feeling the heat. Bad as e bad, igbo man must do biz to survive with family but ofe nmanu people can't, I could remember vividly well that yr 2015 d way some afonjas were celebrating bubu's victory., I drove pass in pity. Now dem all don collect.
Useless n confused set of people.
No matter how bad Nigeria economy is, it can't affect me n my families cos I never voted for d lifeless one.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by AKB2388: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu

Mbaka SEBI you have seen where it has landed you.

1 Share

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by pikechukwu6(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bunch of foolish leaders. It's not new because I saw it coming... I know too well that they will bring something to blackmail MBAKA but guest what. You will be doomed if you lie against the man of God

Prevention is better than cure. Visit the home remedies channel to learn everything you need to know about the health care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJicOg4CFAk

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Heavensent01(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
very childish and immature comeback

if the allegation against Mbaka is true then shame on the man, if not for all Nigerians that see Islamic idiot and god of men as gods, they won't be constituting nuisance in frolicking with these bunch of uneducated politicians the majority of idiots keep electing
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by vioment: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
It is easy to say to anyone, I will give you this type of money to help you help your people or your ministry.

If they did that, who knows how many people they have promised and paid to, all for influence. No wonder, they dont have money to pay civil servants and pay off projects they started.

I believe this is a smearing tactic.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu

From day one, Mbaka has never hidden his pecuniary motivations for one second. He has always proclaimed quite unashamedly that he only speaks in favour of political leaders who support his ministry with funds.

The question is, why do the presidential aides allow their boss to fraternise with obviously unsavoury characters such as Mbaka?

Mbaka is not the first crook to lead contractors by hand into Buhari's presence, the Ooni of Ife has done it too at least once. The question we should ask Garba is why do people like him allow crooks to take advantage of his principal? What have they been gaining from such transactions?
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by proff010: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
You need to be ban on this forum, did he mention your parent? If you don't have anything to say kindly move out of here. Those ibos that voted for APC what will you say to them or are you telling me no ibos voted APC in 2015 and 2019 in the south east check the result by states.
Okortor:
Shame on your parent that refused to give u a good life.. slow poke like u. Sense should tell u what brought about garba shehu n mbaka. D issue is let ur bubu resign or impeached. because u foolish yoruba's voted him so enjoy d hardship that comes with it. Ozwor.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Interesting times indeed. That's what happened when religions leaders dabble into politics as opposed to governance
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by freemanq(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
why say it now,because u guys have failed Nigerias and just need to lay ur hand on something that won't hold water.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by LordOfTheGame: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Alot of people dat supported buhari then r against him now. Buhari fvcked everybody

Buhari cannot give what he doesn't have. Late buhari was a dundy with empty brains so, I wondered why and how people expected him to deliver...
I never supported him and am very sure over 95 percent of Igbos didn't support him.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Ayomivic(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu

He also is a Nigerian. He asked for contract not money.

is that the secret they want to relate to Pope?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Freelancer2020(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
what a shame, because of money and worldly things, you forgot your main calling and delve into politics

anyway, I dey wait your own reaction o mbaka, reaction no dey finish

reaction after reaction
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by UnabashedIPOB: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Father Mbaka asked for a meeting and to the shock of Presidential Aides, he came accompanied by three contractors. The President graciously allowed them in, and to everyone’s surprise, Father Mbaka asked for contracts as compensation for his support.

Talk is cheap! If you have the evidence to substantiate your preposterous claim, SHOW US. Otherwise, STOP your blatant lies. We know how deceitful and conniving the ZOO government is. All your mouths are FULL of LIES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by lamentor78(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wait for Mbaka response am sure the last has not been heard
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
I will wait for the Father to paint the whole picture,
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by jonnyjustcome22: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
So people should not say the truth again in this country. One way or the other the presidency will look for a away to move away from the reality.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by damosade(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Does this justify the reasons they are not performing and taking up their responsibilities?

Don't believe this government,
How could someone ask for a meeting and at the same time bring contractors?
Did he know the type of contract they are giving him ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.