Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass (6292 Views)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money / Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Localemperor: 7:10am On May 01, 2021
I was in a haste because am already late for work, I got to the bus stop and needed "drop" ( when you use drop, the motorists are not allowed to carry other passagers, but a higher fee is charged )

Me: Drop

KekeMan: Where??

Me: Commander Ikonso Road

KekeMan: #300, hope say you carry change oo

One things about Easterners is this, once its come to emancipation of Igbo's from Nigeria everyone from all works of life is interested..
So far, those leaving in IMO state have as a matter of ugency obeyed the change of Douglass Road to Commander Ikonso road.

Full compliance... grin

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2021
grin
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by benpuzzy(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2021
United we stand.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by hisgrace090: 7:18am On May 01, 2021
Igbo's are united.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by chatinent: 7:26am On May 01, 2021
Ok o
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by betshopagent(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2021
no surprise atall
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Hardgun: 7:27am On May 01, 2021
Okay come together and fight as 1

1 Like

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Nobody: 7:31am On May 01, 2021
Localemperor:
I was in a haste because am already late for work, I got to the bus stop and needed "drop" ( when you use drop, the motorists are not allowed to carry other passagers, but a higher fee is charged )

One things about Easterners is this, once its come to emancipation of Igbo's from Nigeria everyone from all works of life is interested..
So far, those leaving in IMO state have as a matter of ugency obeyed the change of Douglass Road to Commander Ikonso road.

Full compliance... grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by thesicilian: 7:39am On May 01, 2021
undecidedCongratulations

1 Like

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Sammy07: 7:43am On May 01, 2021
Lori iro

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by MrSamsung(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2021
Localemperor:

Full compliance... grin

Fuullllll compliance with utmost alacrity grin cheesy

29 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by iammo(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2021
And how will this lamba give you Biafra

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Conner44: 8:16am On May 01, 2021
biafra is already here

4 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Freestainworld(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
That is how it starts, by the time it becomes a popular trend, the government will know that these guys are not playing

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by iammo(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
That is how it starts, by the time it becomes a popular trend, the government will know that these guys are not playing

Or the Government would continue ignoring them as they have been doing since 50 years after civil war

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by goodnessme1(f): 8:27am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

Or the Government would continue ignoring them as they have been doing since 50 years after civil war
Ipob have pass that level.

First they will ignore you,then they will fight you,then you win and Biafra will come~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by iammo(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2021
goodnessme1:
Ipob have pass that level.

First they will ignore you,then they will fight you,then you win and Biafra will come~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

And where is Biafra or haven't they been fighting you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by goodnessme1(f): 8:36am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

And where is Biafra or haven't they been fighting you
Read to understand not just to reply.

You first claimed that they will ignore freedom fighters as usual,now you are say haven't they be fighting them.
Stop contradicting Yourself boy.

20 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by iammo(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2021
goodnessme1:
Read to understand not just to reply.

You first claimed that they will ignore freedom fighters as usual now you are say haven't they be fighting them.
Stop contradicting Yourself boy.

They ignore them and should they try any funny move they get them disciplined (fight them)
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by rowland545(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2021
Commander ikonso.... grin

Which military sch e go? Which warship e day command?

Next now nah field marshal dem go call I'm ...ipob and stupidity..

But I love wat they r doing to buhari I just hope it doesn't turn back and bite dem in d ass

3 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by helinues: 8:46am On May 01, 2021
Very sweet lie.

Tell us more

1 Like

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by hosemujica: 8:47am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
My brother I de shame for these people. Thank God Niger Delta republic no stupid like this

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Witches Of Nigeria / Fuel Subsidy Abuse Named Marketers / Pics Of The Burnt Onitsha Mosques........nothing Was Left Out Even Blocks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.