Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case (37479 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 01, 2021
I hope she is found.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by dalass(f): 2:57pm On May 01, 2021
Enculer:
Job Interview where?

This country let's any scammer have a free hand to operate with impunity

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by realstars: 2:57pm On May 01, 2021
TVT
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2021
qualityovenbake:
I pray and hope she is found alive and healthy.
thats all we pray for......signing out
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 01, 2021
ThankGods am not a police man. I go dey kill confirmed suspects when den confess finish. No time keeping them alive. As long as they are alive, innocent go dey suffer, which I hate with my blood

6 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On May 01, 2021
Nairalandian:

Opening pack well, did you conduct your own thorough investigation
How did you find him guilty, or don't you know people can cook up lies to tarnish ones image.
I'm not saying he's innocent, neither I'm I saying he's guilty

Are you aware that TwitterNG were able to locate his house (before the NPF) because his victims gave an accurate description?!! These victims still have messages of their correspondence with him. Try enter Twitter abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by ChiefSosa(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2021
IMMEDIATELY FOUND GUILTY, SHOULD BE FATALLY SHOT IN PUBLIC. IF I WERE PRESIDENT, CRIMES LIKE KIDNAPPING, BANDITRY, LOOTING, ROBBERY, RAPE, ASSAULT, CORRUPTION, POLICE BRUTALITY, ETC WOULD RESULT IN FATAL SHOOTING BY ME. I WILL MAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMES SO BRUTAL THAT EVEN IF YOU SEE #20 ON THE GROUND YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO PICK IT. CRIMINALS WILL BE SHOT AND WE'LL REDIG THEIR GRAVES EVERY MONTH END JUST TO RESHOOT THEM AGAIN. ANY OFFICIAL THAT WANTS TO WORK UNDER MY GOVERNMENT MUST SIGN A PETITION THAT YOU'LL GET SHOT TO DEATH WITH YOUR FAMILY IMMEDIATELY YOU EMBEZZLE. I WILL ONLY BE A TYRANT TO THOSE THAT DON'T WANT PROGRESS AND THOSE THAT TROUBLE THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY.

5 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Sterope(f): 3:04pm On May 01, 2021
Baptism is a ritual. Ablution is a ritual.

There is nothing abnormal about a spiritual bath. That is what their faith called for.
tayooluwole:
Aswear down, our leaders are not as bad as the current crop of youths we have this days,,,they work on a separate lane with conscience and can do anything for money. Na so about three youths go they baff in the busy center of Ibadan some days ago. Stylishly, they are normalizing rituals and we the public too are amplifying this by shouting cut soap for me all about. I think they are just starting this trend in about few years back and i am sure the consequence is warming up and in about few years to come, it will be clear that most youths will be empty, useless, becomes slowpoke and stuck in between heaven and earth

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by ChiefSosa(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2021
IMMEDIATELY FOUND GUILTY, SHOULD BE FATALLY SHOT IN PUBLIC. IF I WERE PRESIDENT, CRIMES LIKE KIDNAPPING, BANDITRY, LOOTING, ROBBERY, RAPE, ASSAULT, CORRUPTION, POLICE BRUTALITY, ETC WOULD RESULT IN FATAL SHOOTING BY ME. I WILL MAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMES SO BRUTAL THAT EVEN IF YOU SEE #20 ON THE GROUND YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO PICK IT. CRIMINALS WILL BE SHOT AND WE'LL REDIG THEIR GRAVES EVERY MONTH END JUST TO RESHOOT THEM AGAIN. ANY OFFICIAL THAT WANTS TO WORK UNDER MY GOVERNMENT MUST SIGN A PETITION THAT YOU'LL GET SHOT TO DEATH WITH YOUR FAMILY IMMEDIATELY YOU EMBEZZLE. I WILL ONLY BE A TYRANT TO THOSE THAT DON'T WANT PROGRESS AND THOSE THAT TROUBLE THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY. ALL TERRORISTS WILL BE KILLED WITHOUT ANY HESITATION OR NEGOTIATION.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
IMMEDIATELY FOUND GUILTY, SHOULD BE FATALLY SHOT IN PUBLIC. IF I WERE PRESIDENT, CRIMES LIKE KIDNAPPING, BANDITRY, LOOTING, ROBBERY, RAPE, ASSAULT, CORRUPTION, POLICE BRUTALITY, ETC WOULD RESULT IN FATAL SHOOTING BY ME. I WILL MAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMES SO BRUTAL THAT EVEN IF YOU SEE #20 ON THE GROUND YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO PICK IT. CRIMINALS WILL BE SHOT AND WE'LL REDIG THEIR GRAVES EVERY MONTH END JUST TO RESHOOT THEM AGAIN. ANY OFFICIAL THAT WANTS TO WORK UNDER MY GOVERNMENT MUST SIGN A PETITION THAT YOU'LL GET SHOT TO DEATH WITH YOUR FAMILY IMMEDIATELY YOU EMBEZZLE. I WILL ONLY BE A TYRANT TO THOSE THAT DON'T WANT PROGRESS AND THOSE THAT TROUBLE THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY. ALL TERRORISTS WILL BE KILLED WITHOUT ANY HESITATION OR NEGOTIATION.
My brother, come gimme a hug

3 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Skillsnigeria: 3:09pm On May 01, 2021
That's good
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Sterope(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2021
Hoping for a positive update by the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by castrol180(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Grab my weed while I wait for the outcome...

Our baby girls nor dey safe again...na wa...

Na because of all these nonsense make me nor allow one of my little sister travel go write jamb by herself in 2019.....I have to travel with her from Benin city...to auchi....we still reach auchi..then we enter bike again go one village for inside the auchi...

A real niggarrr can not bear the pain of losing any of her sister

na waoo! All these in a bid to write just one day exam? Everything in her head must have gone fiam after settling in the hall ke
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by rosy1992(f): 3:10pm On May 01, 2021
Getting job online is now a threat.

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by ebuka440: 3:11pm On May 01, 2021
I just hope that she's found alive
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
Seun spotted.

Damn.. By the order of the peaky blinders

3 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
Getting job both online and offline now

Na problem

We need to be careful ooo
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by chloride6: 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
Chai

Person dey collect Hot Iron for yansh now

grin grin
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Ishilove: 3:18pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Same guy, different victim
Dude is a sociopath. I wonder how he has been able to operate for so long.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 3:21pm On May 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Dude is a sociopath. I wonder how he has been able to operate for so long.

None of them spoke out. Imagine living with such trauma for years. Nawa!
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Ishilove: 3:23pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

None of them spoke out. Imagine living with such trauma for years. Nawa!
His cup is finally full. Someone like him should have been set up and mercilessly dealt with ages ago
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Femeto: 3:24pm On May 01, 2021
Kidnapper. This is cybercrime.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Ikedonoso: 3:25pm On May 01, 2021
chloride6:
Chai

grin grin

Bros undecided
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Ikedonoso: 3:27pm On May 01, 2021
chloride6:
Chai

grin grin

Bros
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by chloride6: 3:27pm On May 01, 2021
Ikedonoso:

Bros undecided

Na NPF way be that na
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by SoftBread01: 3:28pm On May 01, 2021
It is obvious he has been doing it!
But this particular one exposed him!
Considering the time gone, I hope she is found alive!

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Julianaa: 3:35pm On May 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
IMMEDIATELY FOUND GUILTY, SHOULD BE FATALLY SHOT IN PUBLIC. IF I WERE PRESIDENT, CRIMES LIKE KIDNAPPING, BANDITRY, LOOTING, ROBBERY, RAPE, ASSAULT, CORRUPTION, POLICE BRUTALITY, ETC WOULD RESULT IN FATAL SHOOTING BY ME. I WILL MAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMES SO BRUTAL THAT EVEN IF YOU SEE #20 ON THE GROUND YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO PICK IT. CRIMINALS WILL BE SHOT AND WE'LL REDIG THEIR GRAVES EVERY MONTH END JUST TO RESHOOT THEM AGAIN. ANY OFFICIAL THAT WANTS TO WORK UNDER MY GOVERNMENT MUST SIGN A PETITION THAT YOU'LL GET SHOT TO DEATH WITH YOUR FAMILY IMMEDIATELY YOU EMBEZZLE. I WILL ONLY BE A TYRANT TO THOSE THAT DON'T WANT PROGRESS AND THOSE THAT TROUBLE THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY.
in Nigeria, FG are celebrating kidnappers and abductors, the Government is even sending them abroad

One was recently given millions to stop kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by toffyz(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2021
Oga o

No moderator has put any news or thread on the front page since 2pm

Have they all gone to party ni??

I guess Lalasticlala was forced to put this himself.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Auraby(f): 3:39pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Grab my weed while I wait for the outcome...

Our baby girls nor dey safe again...na wa...
KO
Na because of all these nonsense make me nor allow one of my little sister travel go write jamb by herself in 2019.....I have to travel with her from Benin city...to auchi....we still reach auchi..then we enter bike again go one village for inside the auchi...

A real niggarrr can not bear the pain of losing any of her sister

Hmm but you can shag other nigga's sisters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.