Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case (37483 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:03am On May 02, 2021
qualityovenbake:
I pray and hope she is found alive and healthy.
Amen
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by sKeetz(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Amen

She's dead cry
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by legendsergio(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2021
She's dead already.
RIP
sad
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by RichAbujaGuy: 10:58am On May 02, 2021
update. RIP

Happiness Activist
@UmohUduak1

https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1388757346403368962
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by BRATISLAVA: 11:14am On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Shut up. Innocent of what? So all the girls that know him, his house and family members are wrong? Even the guys he scammed of money. All of them posting their evidences online are wrong?

Concrete kor, cement ni.

What do you expect, when to Nigerian men every crime they commit is a set up designed by women to bring them down?

Another apologist is playing devil's advocate with you.

Nowadays they claim they need video evidence, yet when there's evidence they have another argument for evil.

They believe baba ijesha is innocent. There's no end to their apparent stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On May 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What do you expect, when to Nigerian men every crime they commit is a set up designed by women to bring them down?

Another apologist is playing devil's advocate with you.

Nowadays they claim they need video evidence, yet when there's evidence they have another argument for evil.

They believe baba ijesha is innocent. There's no end to their apparent stupidity.

It is sickening. Baba Ijesha was caught on video and he confessed to it. Yet we still have some goats defending him.

Who raised these set of humans?

I said it that if this girl’s friend raised alarm on NL, the comments would have been different, but another goat came for me. Same goat is on Princess thread, defending Baba Ijesha. Can you beat that?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by BRATISLAVA: 12:02pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

It is sickening. Baba Ijesha was caught on video, he confessed to it. Yet we still have some goats defending him.

I said it that if the friend raised alarm on NL, the comments would have been different, but another goat came for me. Yet same goat is on Princess thread, defensing Baba Ijesha. Can you beat that?

Thank heavens it was not raised here.

Even with the evidence they must exonerate him.

They keep exposing their backward unenlightened logic claiming they aren't being sentimental. Even some lost women are in their midst.

This forum is a cesspit of sexual offenders who aren't yet caught, and that is why they are so sympathetic knowing that it could've happened to them; knowing that they could've been caught for all the times they raped a girl/woman. Their comments give them away too much.

I wouldn't be surprised if that killer is a nairaland male.

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Midas01: 12:28pm On May 02, 2021
You are mad, useless he goat.
spiceadole:
STOP MEETING STRANGERS, ESPECIALLY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA..
They say NO.They will start defending rubbish and stupidity.
I keep saying it..for one encounter from social media that ended well,there are so many with bitter experiences.
Even replying chats from strangers is risky..But they won't listen.
For her mind, he will give her a job, probably marry her. Lol.

Just as they watch in Nollywood movies.

Her eyes don open now.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:08pm On May 02, 2021
sKeetz:

She's dead cry
Eyah so sad may her soul rest in peace
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by JBoss25(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
IMMEDIATELY FOUND GUILTY, SHOULD BE FATALLY SHOT IN PUBLIC. IF I WERE PRESIDENT, CRIMES LIKE KIDNAPPING, BANDITRY, LOOTING, ROBBERY, RAPE, ASSAULT, CORRUPTION, POLICE BRUTALITY, ETC WOULD RESULT IN FATAL SHOOTING BY ME. I WILL MAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMES SO BRUTAL THAT EVEN IF YOU SEE #20 ON THE GROUND YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO PICK IT. CRIMINALS WILL BE SHOT AND WE'LL REDIG THEIR GRAVES EVERY MONTH END JUST TO RESHOOT THEM AGAIN. ANY OFFICIAL THAT WANTS TO WORK UNDER MY GOVERNMENT MUST SIGN A PETITION THAT YOU'LL GET SHOT TO DEATH WITH YOUR FAMILY IMMEDIATELY YOU EMBEZZLE. I WILL ONLY BE A TYRANT TO THOSE THAT DON'T WANT PROGRESS AND THOSE THAT TROUBLE THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY.
you go like vawulence
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

It is sickening. Baba Ijesha was caught on video and he confessed to it. Yet we still have some goats defending him.

I said it that if this girl’s friend raised alarm on NL, the comments would have been different, but another goat came for me. Same goat is on Princess thread, defending Baba Ijesha. Can you beat that?

I will write two prescriptions for you dearie, you either go to school n study legal stands or just find your way into the legislative house as a member n amend the constitution.
You people keep using your lame emotions to obstruct justice, he penetrated her 7yrs ago why not let him penetrate her again even if naa finger before rushing out, so they could have water proof evidence buh emotion won't let people see the bigger goal.
Go watch monarca where andres son was video on live tweet molesting a nake drunk gurl @ their penthouse ... funnily the lawyer concern was just if he penetrated(canal) her by any form. learn

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Thank heavens it was not raised here.

Even with the evidence they must exonerate him.

They keep exposing their backward unenlightened logic claiming they aren't being sentimental. Even some lost women are in their midst.

This forum is a cesspit of sexual offenders who aren't yet caught, and that is why they are so sympathetic knowing that it could've happened to them; knowing that they could've been caught for all the times they raped a girl/woman. Their comments give them away too much.

I wouldn't be surprised if that killer is a nairaland male.

He is a Nairalander. Came here to sell cars and land. Won’t be surprised he has male and female victims here.

As for our resident goats, the anonymity of Nairaland makes it easier for them to type nonsense. I cam’t even be bothered with reading their posts, let alone replying them anymore.

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by chatinent: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

He is a Nairalander. Came here to sell cars and land. Won’t be surprised he has male and female victims here.

As for our resident goats, the anonymity of Nairaland makes it easier for them to type nonsense. I cam’t even be bothered with reading their posts, let alone replying them anymore.

Please quote me one of his threads. There's sth I want to check.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by millionboi(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2021
mauchiz:
Women have to learn how to use pepper spray for safety.

Grind pepper and mix with ethanol, put it in a spray bottle. Always carry it anywhere your going to, incase of anything, you spray it on a rapist.

Women should learn takwando
it will affect them too
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by BRATISLAVA: 6:24pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I'm not surprised he's one.

I was saying it before, that the degree of misogyny here and the type of support it receives indicates that most of the men on this forum are terrible sexual predators and murderers. This place is the future breeding ground for men who do and sanction evil in the name of logic and not being sentimental.

Seun is supporting them by allowing that woman hating mod to keep promoting anti women topics, so that when a crime is reported here, rather than proper scrutiny, you get disgusting comments from men.

It's a social experiment, and it is already backfiring.

He was probably a red pill woman degrading character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Dncl2021: 7:40pm On May 02, 2021
This is heart breaking
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On May 02, 2021
virginchaser:

The truth is that it is hard to tame girls whenever they really want go out. I do have running battles with females under my roof whenever they are having all these unsolicited calls/chats. They will always sneak out to meet that unknown.

Sometime a go, a friend sent an address to me requesting for confirmation in my residential town. Behold, address nor the company exist in the neighborhood. He later told me his niece was about travelling down for an interview in that non existence address.
lol. No be lie
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Olanre05(f): 10:47am On May 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Are you aware that TwitterNG were able to locate his house (before the NPF) because his victims gave an accurate description?!! These victims still have messages of their correspondence with him. Try enter Twitter abeg.

You don't respond to every dick and harry please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.