Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case (37482 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Eriokanmi: 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Do not honour any calls for an interview you aren't sure of. They use this as a bait for several unsuspecting and desperate job seekers nowadays. I've saved 2 girls from entering their dens here in lagos. They sent them job interview text messages and they showed it to me. I asked them if they ever applied for the job and they said nope. The interviewer kept calling them but I told them not to go.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by aAK1(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2021
I really have this bad feeling she’s dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Chirowman(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2021
They should torture them to get the truth
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by ChiefSosa(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2021
Nairalandian:

My brother, come gimme a hug
Bros too many bad news for naija, e reach to hug abeg

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by UltimateSpice: 3:48pm On May 01, 2021
The state of criminality in our society must be arrested.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Xavi2019: 3:50pm On May 01, 2021
PoloG:
Her toto go don swell by now cool

The Bleep?
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by mauchiz: 3:52pm On May 01, 2021
Women have to learn how to use pepper spray for safety.

Grind pepper and mix with ethanol, put it in a spray bottle. Always carry it anywhere your going to, incase of anything, you spray it on a rapist.

Women should learn takwando

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Omoslim26: 4:01pm On May 01, 2021
Heineken:
By God's grace nothing will happen to this girl.. Wicked people full this country.

Asin ehnn. The wickedness seems to have taken a fearsome rise.

I just pray this is not the hand work of those deranged ritualist ��

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by ZiggyMr(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2021
i hope police no arrest her friend as one of the suspects
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by seborrhic: 4:13pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:
I sincerely hope she is alive.

Been following this up like presidential elections. Though I am afraid for her, considering the ediot put out a statement that he didn’t see her and he is still denying. He was obviously trying to clean all evidences that might point to him. Such denial and desperation to prove innocence can make someone take out the major evidence, which in this case is a HUMAN BEING.

If NPF doesn’t handle him well, he should die by some mysterious means before the month runs out. Street should take over. All his victims who accurately identified him, his MO, phone number(s), car and even his house in a remote village, can’t be wrong.

How do you make it your life ambition to lure unsuspecting female jobseekers to a place, rape and rob them. Sounds like psychopath.

Pic 1: His FB statement.
Pic 2: The slaughterhouse.
What if he is innocent.
Though looks suspicious but don't rush to pass judgement

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On May 01, 2021
seborrhic:

What if he is innocent.
You people just pass judgement like cavemen without concrete evidence.

Shut up. Innocent of what? So all the girls that know him, his house and family members are wrong? Even the guys he scammed of money. All of them posting their evidences online are wrong?

Concrete kor, cement ni.

8 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by tunize(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2021
Youth of now at days dey fear person oooh dey can do anything for the gram the age we are now be it male or female na to hold God tight for direction, sharp up and trust yourself more. Becos las las even the dollar wen niggars dey fight for nor even trust person na God e trust.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by tonididdy(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2021
Suspects wey never still confess: the NPF must have changed tactics
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Heineken(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

Asin ehnn. The wickedness seems to have taken a fearsome rise.

I just pray this is not the hand work of those deranged ritualist ��
bro I tell you. Our politicians wicked, instead of we to dey good to one another o. See girl wey dey find Job.. Very stupid country
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by virginchaser(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Do not honour any calls for an interview you aren't sure of. They use this as a bait for several unsuspecting and desperate job seekers nowadays. I've saved 2 girls from entering their dens here in lagos. They sent them job interview text messages and they showed it to me. I asked them if they ever applied for the job and they said nope. The interviewer kept calling them but I told them not to go.

The truth is that it is hard to tame girls whenever they really want go out. I do have running battles with females under my roof whenever they are having all these unsolicited calls/chats. They will always sneak out to meet that unknown.

Sometime a go, a friend sent an address to me requesting for confirmation in my residential town. Behold, address nor the company exist in the neighborhood. He later told me his niece was about travelling down for an interview in that non existence address.

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by badfuckerz(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2021
seborrhic:

What if he is innocent.
Though looks suspicious but don't rush to pass judgement
innocent of what are you that daft when more than 5 victims has come out to provide similar experience and is by God grace that they survive , for your information the guy is a nairalander , so you can also be his accomplice

4 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by DSC7: 6:09pm On May 01, 2021
badfuckerz:
innocent of what are you that daft when more than 5 victims has come out to provide similar experience and is by God grace that they survive , for your information the guy is a nairalander , so you can also be his accomplice

His Moniker pls.....
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Strongbest(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2021
I rushed to open this thread the moment I saw the caption.

Yeah, we are already aware of this news. Please let's just know the whereabout of the girl.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Strongbest(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2021
aAK1:
I really have this bad feeling she’s dead.

I pray not so please. It's just annoying that everything seems a bit troubling with the way it's going.

With all the stunts the dudes pulled yesterday, I fear they might have done something terrible in effort to cover all evidence.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Been following this up like presidential elections. Though I am afraid for her, considering the ediot put out a statement that he didn’t see her and he is still denying. He was obviously trying to clean all evidences that might point to him. Such denial and desperation to prove innocence can make someone take out the major evidence, which in this case is a HUMAN BEING.

If NPF doesn’t handle him well, he should die by some mysterious means before the month runs out. Street should take over. All his victims who accurately identified him, his MO, phone number(s), car and even his house in a remote village, can’t be wrong.

How do you make it your life ambition to lure unsuspecting female jobseekers to a place, rape and rob them. Sounds like psychopath.

What if she was abducted before she reached her destination? You can't be so sure of anything at this point. Did the guy even has a real job opening for her?
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On May 01, 2021
maasoap:

What if she was abducted before she reached her destination? You can't be so sure of anything at this point. Did the guy even has a real job opening for her?

Then the guy should go answer for previous ones. His evil deeds has caught up with him.

3 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Then the guy should go answer for previous ones. His evil deeds has caught up with him.

Didn't know that before quoting you.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by ezechi24(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
Twoclans:
My heart skipped immediately I saw this thread ,since this news broke out its been a roller coaster of emotions for me.

I just can't imagine how her family and close friends are feeling.
.......girls at times takes too much risk..even a man can not take such a risk....you traveled that far for a useless job interview you didnt apply for....what was her qualification that she was looking for a job in exxon mobil...na wa o....just look at the building the interview was ment to take place ....can exxon mobile hold thier interview in such a dirty and ugly place?....im not supporting kiddnaping but our girls are their own misfurtune.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2021
I just hope n pray they haven't kill this girl. It will be heartbreaking. Lord please take absolute control
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by eteba(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2021
I pray she's found alive and healthy with her hymen intact.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Idamond: 11:00pm On May 01, 2021
eteba:
I pray she's found alive and healthy with her hymen intact.

it's better her hymen is scattered then losing her and also losing the hymen.
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by badfuckerz(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Let us forget this girl is alive , he has killed her and dispose her body somewhere that's why he made that post on Facebook before he deactivated it. He thought he has successful destroy evidence
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 8:33am On May 02, 2021
badfuckerz:

Let us forget this girl is alive , he has killed her and dispose her body somewhere that's why he made that post on Facebook before he deactivated it. He thought he has successful destroy evidence

I am afraid you might be right. Her friend just posted this alongside a crying video.

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by chatinent: 8:42am On May 02, 2021
The little info I could get last night shows he probably raped her, and took her life when the heat was becoming unbecoming to silence the whole scenario.

If she were alive, he'd still be sentenced!

He had to dispose her body to avoid being incriminated.

The guy is a rapist, and serial killer.

It's painful but it is what it is.

Even if he's granted bail, the street will sentence him.

My source.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.