Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Can You Advice Your Girlfriend To Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Advice Your Girlfriend To Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? (325 Views)

The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? / Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? / What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Advice Your Girlfriend To Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? by kabanayol9(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2021
Unemployment has really dealt with this country called Nigeria, to me i think the easiest job offer to get as a nigerian graduates who do not know oga's at the top is the job offer of a loan/credit officer, i just wants us to share our opinions about this, will you accept the offer considering the troubles the job entails?
You give out loans to men and women who does business and they are to pay back either on a weekly or monthly basis, to collect money � sweet die, to return am as they have promised is a problem, even it does happen amongst us either with our friends or families when they seek for monetary help and you help them with it, it is when they are to return your money back to you, they start giving you stories and excuses of non repayment.
Would you advice someone who doesn't have a job to accept such offers? thank you.
Re: Can You Advice Your Girlfriend To Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 01, 2021
Self discipline is all that matters,if she's disciplined and value her body and fears God then no cause for alarm.Note:you can't tame who doesn't want to be tamed

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Girlfriend To Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? by chiommy123(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2021
If he can handle the stress without involving me then that's fine

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Girlfriend To Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? by kabanayol9(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Self discipline is all that matters,if she's disciplined and value her body and fears God then no cause for alarm.Note:you can't tame who doesn't want to be tamed
Thank you sir, all that you said above is not a problem, the problem is the stress the job entails, marketing people on a daily basis to come and obtain loan under the sun and in the rain, when they refuses to pay up, fight starts.
Re: Can You Advice Your Girlfriend To Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? by kabanayol9(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2021
chiommy123:
If he can handle the stress without involving me then that's fine
Abi o, thanks, involving you as how, i don't get you ma'am?

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Psychological Facts About Love (1) / Don't Extract Your Tooth Until You Watch This / A Sweet Place To Get Your HOWO..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.