Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops (5591 Views)

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Kingzy4real: 3:31pm On May 01, 2021
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT N200 NOTES HAVE IMAGE OF COWS DESTROYING FOOD CROPS
For over the years, I have being mindling with N200 notes without clearly looking at the picture to see what it portrays.

In N200 are cows staring at food produce. This quickly drive me back home on the current issues of Fulani herdsmen cows destroying people farm produce.
Is this a long term agenda?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Abdul05: 3:35pm On May 01, 2021
Are the food crops destroyed or arranged orderly?

So it is hard for u to see that.well, others are not blind like you. cheesy cheesy those cows are just walk-in by.

Agriculturally..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by CodeTemplar: 3:36pm On May 01, 2021
What can't they do?
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2021
It's even official
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Kingzy4real: 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Abdul05:
Are the food crops destroyed or arranged orderly?

So it is hard for u to see that.well, others are not blind like you
The Yoruba are said to be prolific sculptors, famous for their terra cotta works throughout the 12th and 14th century; artists also earnests their capacity in making artwork out of bronze.

Also, the majority of Igbo are farmers

The Hausa were known for fishing, hunting, agriculture, salt-mining, and blacksmithing. By the 14th century

Hausa-Fulani are just cattle rearers...

At this point, it will be clear to you that the Image in the 200 naira note have a big problem!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by helinues: 3:43pm On May 01, 2021
Still thinking what could have brought this kind of inspiration?

Pkoli?

Gegemu ?

Or coke?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2021
[s]
Kingzy4real:
For over the years, I have being mindling with N200 notes without clearly looking at the picture to see what it portrays.

In N200 are cows staring at food produce. This quickly drive me back home on the current issues of Fulani herdsmen cows destroying people farm produce.
[/s]

World most useless thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 01, 2021
I see cows
i see crops

i dont see any of them together

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Oharina(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2021
Op u are right, this portrays destruction of farm crops. Fulani are cursed with destruction of people's farm and farm produce with their lover cows... Spits

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by mytime24(f): 6:21pm On May 01, 2021
Currency of a Corntree

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by chubinwa(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2021
Extreme propaganda sometimes kills interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Xhuntra: 7:09pm On May 01, 2021
It shall never be well with the murderous fulanis. Helinues hope I am speaking your mind..
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Arinze624: 7:11pm On May 01, 2021
Afulo onye akọlu atoll
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Malawian(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2021
Kingzy4real:

Notice how the cows left the groundnut pyramids grown by Northerners to head towards the food crops grown by Southerners?

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2021
Kingzy4real:

the agenda was to stop farm produce in the west so you will look into North for food 100%
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Throwback: 8:26pm On May 01, 2021
Kingzy4real:

Heed the advice below. You will only lose supporters rather than gain any when you make ridiculous claims.

chubinwa:
Extreme propaganda sometimes kills interest.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Almaigaa: 8:30pm On May 01, 2021
Malawian:

Notice how the cows left the groundnut pyramids grown by Northerners to head towards the food crops grown by Southerners?

All the Crops on the #200 are grown by the North alone.

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by farouk2much(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
see eye services
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 01, 2021
This is the funniest conspiracy theory I have seen on the naira note since the brouhaha over the 100 naira centenary note that apparently had a demonic image ( actually dancing ladies from Borno)
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Richy4(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
I don't know why I find the caption/headline of this thread funny smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by soundOsonic: 10:33pm On May 01, 2021
You saw crops produce (crop farming) you saw battles (livestock farming)
Give the definition of agriculture you will know why it is there.
I never thought that academics was a must just until now.
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2021
That picture depicts Agriculture. Cow represents Food animal;Beef and Crops at the other side. It is show that we care about Agriculture. Now we don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by Lanretoye(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2021
Truth be told,what are those Fulani children doing on the naira note
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by buckeyemedia: 2:28am On May 02, 2021
Lanretoye:
Truth be told,what are those Fulani children doing on the naira note
It just goes to show that they are as Nigerian as you can ever be, they don’t need to brag, they know who they are, unlike some chest beaters that claim the land belongs to their so called fore fathers.
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by buckeyemedia: 2:30am On May 02, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
the agenda was to stop farm produce in the west so you will look into North for food 100%
No wonder 3 times consecutively you have failed your JAMB examination?
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by iammo(m): 3:20am On May 02, 2021
cool

Firstly the images doesn't depict any form of destruction of crops, it barely shows neatly arranged farm produce and Cattles

Secondly President Olusegun Obasanjo a Christian Southern Farmer and CBN Governor Joseph Oladele were the ones who designed, started production and minting of 200 naira notes

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
No wonder 3 times consecutively you have failed your JAMB examination?
because auto correct picked into instead of upto is now your reason for insulting me? No one in your family have better education than me. Your father is very stupid.
Re: Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops by sammyj: 7:25am On May 02, 2021
OP stop the confusion. In as much as I am not in support of how the government is handling the current security situation, please note that the cow and the crops in the note only represent agriculture and not the destruction of crops by the cow!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

PMB Flagged-off Validation Exercise Of Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) / How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! / Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.