Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity (602 Views)

FG And 36 State Governors Agree To Create State Police To Combat Insecurity / I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by superjab247: 6:07pm On May 01, 2021
Governor Okowa is really doing well in delta state I must rate him 6.5/10 in combating the Fulani menance security Challanges ravaging Nigeria current and his approach of combating it in delta state.

Majority areas and communities in delta state had been liberated from Fulani grip,in a certain community,u can't see cows during the day despite the large area of farmland in that area of the state,the fulani bandits who tried to cause mayhem in most delta communities are nowhere to be found and they disappeared into thin air,thanks to Okowa security policies.

Okowa launched the state joint security corps tagged operation delta hawk and they have been active in the state doing their job delligently,u can't see a personnel of the operation delta hawk collecting bribes from motorists.

Okowa really tried on aspects of security,if all SS SE MB governors can be like Okowa,nigerians won't be as insecured as they are currently in their states the useless Benue taraba and ebonyi governor need to learn from governor Okowa security strategies.
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by Nkpitime(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
Self glorified
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by otokx(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
This is untrue, saw many cows having a field day in Ethiope East LG when we visited in Easter, the hospital at Eku was closed, doctors were on strike due to the kidnap of one of them.
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by superjab247: 9:44pm On May 01, 2021
otokx:
This is untrue, saw many cows having a field day in Ethiope East LG when we visited in Easter, the hospital at Eku was closed, doctors were on strike due to the kidnap of one of them.

I don't know about ethiope east and abraka but from the villages and communities I visited I didn't see even one cow despite the large cassava farms,those communities I heard chased the Herdsmen away and since over two years now they haven't seen a cow there.abraka people should do the same.
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by superjab247: 9:45pm On May 01, 2021
otokx:

I don't know about ethiope east and abraka but from the villages and communities I visited I didn't see even one cow despite the large cassava farms,those communities I heard chased the Herdsmen away and since over two years now they haven't seen a cow there.abraka and eku people should do the same.
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by sapientia(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2021
You people have started again
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by Fooolishbuharri: 1:40pm On May 02, 2021
superjab247:

I don't know about ethiope east and abraka but from the villages and communities I visited I didn't see even one cow despite the large cassava farms,those communities I heard chased the Herdsmen away and since over two years now they haven't seen a cow there.abraka people should do the same.

I heard Abraka is their new killing field! Abraka youths never ready. Enter push and kill everything that's not yours that moves that's how it should be. The way they operate, they usually have collaborators amongst the locals in the community whom they sell cattle to cheaply. True case as it happened at Uwherhu Ughelli.

Kill these blood suckers and they will avoid that area like a plague! My town killed them to oblivion and they know better than to branch there to commit atrocities. We no dey go police. When they made their first and second attempts on our bushes, we organized ourselves, hunted them, killed them and poured acid on their bodies to dissolve it. Our juju sef chop some head!

Fulani herdsmen are vile people no one should treat with kid gloves! I've been to the north and I've seen cattle graze on the boundaries of a rice farm. I was very observant; those cows didn't eat even a single strand of rice despite no fence around. They only ate the grass at the boundaries till they left. This is to tell you political correct southerners that these vile people know what they are doing when they plunder your farms!
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by superjab247: 10:59pm On May 02, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

I heard Abraka is their new killing field! Abraka youths never ready. Enter push and kill everything that's not yours that moves that's how it should be. The way they operate, they usually have collaborators amongst the locals in the community whom they sell cattle to cheaply. True case as it happened at Uwherhu Ughelli.

Kill these blood suckers and they will avoid that area like a plague! My town killed them to oblivion and they know better than to branch there to commit atrocities. We no dey go police. When they made their first and second attempts on our bushes, we organized ourselves, hunted them, killed them and poured acid on their bodies to dissolve it. Our juju sef chop some head!

Fulani herdsmen are vile people no one should treat with kid gloves! I've been to the north and I've seen cattle graze on the boundaries of a rice farm. I was very observant; those cows didn't eat even a single strand of rice despite no fence around. They only ate the grass at the boundaries till they left. This is to tell you political correct southerners that these vile people know what they are doing when they plunder your farms!
Correct nigga,I no wan mention the community and tribe name here online in delta state,but trust me,they finished Herdsmen in their numbers that even till now u can't see a single cow there.

People are just too weak and scared to confront realities if abraka like make them do yoruba and Benue people na them Sabi,

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by Livelystone01: 12:04am On May 03, 2021
superjab247:

After the libations you poured on Okowa for the efforts of the locals in combating the herdsmen menace in the state, you have now accepted that it wasn't any operation "whatever" hawk that helped. It was the locals that fought for themselves and are still defending themselves, albeit, other communities are crying of the same issues in the state.

I understand that most of you will praise politicians because of what you gain from them or the deception of their media employees, but trying to say things without a holistic view of majority of the state is just off.

Besides, how do you want Abraka people to do the job themselves for what you just praised Okowa for, isn't that going back on your praises for the governor within a few minutes?
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by superjab247: 11:29am On May 03, 2021
Livelystone01:

After the libations you poured on Okowa for the efforts of the locals in combating the herdsmen menace in the state, you have now accepted that it wasn't any operation "whatever" hawk that helped. It was the locals that fought for themselves and are still defending themselves, albeit, other communities are crying of the same issues in the state.

I understand that most of you will praise politicians because of what you gain from them or the deception of their media employees, but trying to say things without a holistic view of majority of the state is just off.

Besides, how do you want Abraka people to do the job themselves for what you just praised Okowa for, isn't that going back on your praises for the governor within a few minutes?
Abraka people had done it before,they should not slack back,they should do it again before herdsmen go completely finish them.

I commend operation delta hawk for their professionalism I haven't seen them collect bribe from motorists
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by Livelystone01: 4:39pm On May 03, 2021
superjab247:

Abraka people had done it before,they should not slack back,they should do it again before herdsmen go completely finish them.

I commend operation delta hawk for their professionalism I haven't seen them collect bribe from motorists
Abraka people should do the work you are praising Okowa for?

Delta hawk not collecting bribe is not my issue here bro, it is the efforts of the communities that you are praising Okowa for that I am talking about.
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by superjab247: 9:46am On May 04, 2021
Livelystone01:

Abraka people should do the work you are praising Okowa for?

Delta hawk not collecting bribe is not my issue here bro, it is the efforts of the communities that you are praising Okowa for that I am talking about.
Delta hawk do respond to distress calls better than regular police,what am praising Okowa for is that if other governors emulated this strategy of Okowa the rate of rampaging criminals would be at least curtailed by 25% to 30%
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2021
Bros you sure say you day delta state bro nah warri I stay PTI rd
Though this aboki don’t try anything stupid here
But police nor let young boys rest
Every young man for Warri nah yahoo boy
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by superjab247: 11:08am On May 04, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Bros you sure say you day delta state bro nah warri I stay PTI rd
Though this aboki don’t try anything stupid here
But police nor let young boys rest
Every young man for Warri nah yahoo boy
grin grin that's your Nigeria for you.

If not for my ancestors that escaped via boat I would had been either in the UK or USA now banging some pink pussies drinking whiskey and not having headache over a failed corntree like naija cheesy
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by helinues: 11:09am On May 04, 2021
That should be taken as a joke
Re: Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity by Livelystone01: 7:06pm On May 04, 2021
superjab247:

Delta hawk do respond to distress calls better than regular police,what am praising Okowa for is that if other governors emulated this strategy of Okowa the rate of rampaging criminals would be at least curtailed by 25% to 30%

Understood now bro.

BTW, please Nigerian police should not be talked about when it comes to quick response, they have already designed excuses for give before they are even called.

(1) (Reply)

NNAMDI KANU IS..POSITIONING HIMSELF FOR ANAMBRA & 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS...MEFOR / Facebook Also Deleted Buharis Post / Guess what? you can monetize your articles on Wikiafripedia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.