Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video (3533 Views)

See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by WazobiaNEWS(f): 7:47am On May 02, 2021
Man finds out on his wedding day that his friend and wife Are Having Affair: and dis happened, WATCH Video below
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44PihQ7NMhg[/url]

Reporting from AfriNOTES.com

1 Like

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by habsydiamond(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2021
Is it wife or wife to be..... Cos u are confusing me ooo
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by DaddyRochie1642: 8:01am On May 02, 2021
She's a foolish woman, she's screaming and shouting and begging because she was caught... Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by oilking: 8:19am On May 02, 2021
Lol
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:19am On May 02, 2021
LOL

NairaLAND Title field is limited to words, cant add ''to be'' so manage the title like that

Thanks

habsydiamond:
Is it wife or wife to be..... Cos u are confusing me ooo
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by adolfHitler1934: 8:24am On May 02, 2021
Women are very terrible beings. A woman, married or single can sleep with 10 men in same compound without anyone or even the husband knowing.
Married ones are the most promiscuous, they can bang any dick under boxers. They always fantasising about someone but can pretend to high heaven to be Saint and pure.
If you live where they see you all the time with different women, they will start gossiping you not because they hate you but because you didn't give them such chance so they would always give you green light to come bang them.

Fear Women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by yanabasee1(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2021
The guy should just organize a Thanksgiving and throw a big party to celebrate himself and for cordially escaping from maternity fraud and DNA test.....

2 Likes

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by Pretend: 8:39am On May 02, 2021
The friend will still fuck_ that gal despite the open disgrace she got. Women no geh shame. She will go back to collect consolation preeq

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by Observer007(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2021
Arguably the best day of the guy's (groom) life, dodging the bullet.

1 Like

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by Kaylet: 10:22am On May 02, 2021
I like the skit...

Found not find

1 Like

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by Kimjongun: 10:35am On May 02, 2021
Terrible acting skills, you all can do better
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by Daniel058(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2021
Me that so much love peace of mind will not accept ayam sorry, coz the probability of such to continue is high grin. Just b urself Biko! cheesy
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 02, 2021
Fornication bad ooh!!
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by cooooooks(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2021
When is the movie coming out?

1 Like

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by JustCruise(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2021
After they'll say that it's a comedy skit. We don't know what to believe anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by tnerro1(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on three of them
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
She's a foolish woman, she's screaming and shouting and begging because she was caught... Nonsense!
it is the usual reaction na
grin
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by fucktardgirl2(f): 12:46pm On May 02, 2021
It is a comedy skit by a tiktok user "callmesegzy"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:50pm On May 02, 2021
Just hope is not one of those their pranks... Because an average Nigerian will do anything to get popular and gather more instagram followers
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2021
fucktardgirl2:
ok
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:56pm On May 02, 2021
Kaylet:
I like the skit...

Found not find

skit indeed.. bros your head they there... all for instagram followers

1 Like

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:57pm On May 02, 2021
fucktardgirl2:
hahhahahahha... Something tells me you are the guy himself... I wish you well as you try to gain followers.. I Love how you quickly roll out the name
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by gabriel66386: 1:10pm On May 02, 2021
Arguably the best day of the guy's (groom) life, dodging the bullet.
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by fucktardgirl2(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
hahhahahahha... Something tells me you are the guy himself... I wish you well as you try to gain followers.. I Love how you quickly roll out the name
I am not the person. I am a girl. Dunno if you missed that.
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by RMoneyInTheBank: 2:00pm On May 02, 2021
fucktardgirl2:

I am not the person. I am a girl. Dunno if you missed that.
a girl by moniker
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by Babinski: 2:15pm On May 02, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
Women are very terrible beings. A woman, married or single can sleep with 10 men in same compound without anyone or even the husband knowing.
Married ones are the most promiscuous, they can bang any dick under boxers. They always fantasising about someone but can pretend to high heaven to be Saint and pure.
If you live where they see you all the time with different women, they will start gossiping you not because they hate you but because you didn't give them such chance so they would always give you green light to come bang them.

Fear Women.

Fear Women. Fear Men. Wasn't it the groom's best man that was sleeping with the bride? What happened to guy code?
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by PromiseUche(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2021
...and this is the type that say/stand on "no sex before marriage" on your case!
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by austine4real(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2021
Figaina pipu sef

shocked shocked

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by fucktardgirl2(f): 4:13pm On May 02, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
a girl by moniker

Whatever. If you want to shoot your shot you say so.
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by BENRAZY(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2021
See as the vagina the scream,ashawo grin
Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by blinking001(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2021
Mosdii over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Find Out On His Wedding Day That His Friend And Wife Are Having Affair:video by mosdii(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2021
blinking001:
Mosdii over to you.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Know How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed – Kenyan Lady / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter / Togo Has Declared War On Nigeria! We Have To Teach Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.