Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour (16349 Views)

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by CanadaCars(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2021
agnes7:
6 logical reasons why I believe in Jesus Christ.

1. Paul was an enemy of Christianity.He was converted by force and started believing in Jesus Christ who appeared to him.

So I must believe his testimony about Jesus Christ because after his conversion, Jesus Christ taught him so many things about Himself (Jesus Christ), which Paul wrote in the Epistles.

He did not voluntarily start preaching,he was intercepted by the saviour Jesus Christ while he was busy persecuting Christians.

If such a man could believe, it means he saw the truth about Jesus Christ.

Who am I not to believe,if Paul could believe?

2. So many miracles have been known to have occurred both as recorded in the Bible and also the ones that are still happening whenever Paul, Peter and the other apostles called on the name of Jesus Christ and also when some preachers use the name of Jesus Christ.

This shows that Jesus Christ is worthy of our belief.

3. So many people who have near death experience testified that they saw Jesus Christ either as the king of heaven or as the only way to God,or as the only one who gives salvation to human beings,or as the greatest lover of human beings.

Some of these people did not believe in Jesus Christ prior to their experiences.

But after their experiences, they started to believe in Him.

4. If you are a real student of the Bible, you will discover that every statement of the Bible is related.

You would discover an amazing relationship between every statement of the Bible.

All these statements can easily be related to the person of Jesus Christ.

5. It is more profitable to believe in Jesus Christ than to disbelieve Him.

If I don't believe, I will not gain anything.

Why not just believe since it is said that those who believe in Him are save and those who don't believe in Him are condemned.

It is better to believe since there is no known reward for those who don't believe.

Why will I disbelieve Him when I will not gain anything by disbelieving Him?

Since there is a reward for believing, (even if such reward were to be false) i would rather choose belief over unbelief because of the stated reward,afterall to disbelieve does not have a reward (not even a false reward).

In human psychology,if I believe that an evil man is very good,it is beneficial more than if I disbelieve his goodness.

Because somehow, the little goodness in the evil man will get to me, because I believe in his goodness.

The unconscious mind has a way of confirming what we believe.

So the mind and the universe will make sure that the little goodness in the evil man gets to me.

That is why it is said that to see good,we must believe in the goodness of people.

So it is beneficial to believe in the salvation, victory, redemption, love and eternal life that Jesus Christ has for me.

6. The Bible says that Jesus Christ is man,son of man,God and the son of God who loved me and gave His life for me to have salvation, redemption and eternal life.

The Bible calls Him Emmanuel, which means God with us.

Jesus Christ is the God that we know, the God that is with us.

Because the Bible says so, therefore I believe all the Bible says.

Jesus Christ is not Almighty God, he was created by God. Revelation 3:14, "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;"
He called the almighty God his God John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."
Revelation 3:12. "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."
Even the apostles believed and knows that the almighty God is the God of Jesus:

2 Corinthians 11:31 " The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not."

Obviously the bible teaches that Jesus was created and that the almighty God is the God of Jesus:, even Jesus himself called the almighty God his God, you are saying, no, that Jesus is almighty God. Tell me who do I believe?
Should I believe the pagan lies you are promoting or the bible? JUDGE FOR YOURSELF>

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by AutoRedux: 1:18am On May 17, 2021
Flows001:
I believe what I believe, you believe what you believe. Don't force your irrelevant opinion on me because am deeply rooted in my love and belief in Christ Jesus.
Happy Sunday by the way.
JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU.
#Shalom!!!!
You should have googled about the catholic inquisition before talking rubbish. Shalom kill you there.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by calcal: 4:11am On May 17, 2021
3 things are needed right now for the actualization of our new nations

1. Science
2. Technology
3. Charms

Other things fall under those 3 things.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by g4gerald: 7:09am On May 17, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Many of us are Christians because we come from a Christian home.
Spirituality should be the focus and not religion. Accept the religion that makes you grow spiritually and not make you compromise in your beliefs or harm anybody.
As for me, I believe everyone serves one God but he is worshipped in different dimensions. Just like every tribe has its own creation story, so does religion. You can't tell me one tribe is more correct than the other- so is religion. I have accepted spirituality and it has helped me think rationally.
#TruthOfTrinity
U killed it. I just dey read all their comments dey laugh
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 8:07am On May 17, 2021
Tony142:

U can not give someone freedom to do whatever he like when u have already know that they will use the freedom to sin against u in the future

cheesy grin Nope, you can!

That is the true meaning of freedom, to do as you please even in spite and against your Creator which you already exercise and enjoy, so still no issue! grin

Tony142:

Freewill and all-knowing are mutually exclusive

grin grin in your mind you have said something intelligent and against my assertion but rather it supports my assertion! grin

For of course, they are exclusive of each other, for the Freedom to do as you please which you already do is Independent and Separate from the Creator's All Knowing Power!

You exercise your freedom independent from that Power thus they are independent and exclusive of each other, still proving my point! grin

Bros, you are without excuse or support! grin grin
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 8:10am On May 17, 2021
Myer:

Paul's conversion was it not against his freewill?
God even blinded him until he accepted Jesus.

Wicked and Evil man!

How was Paul's conversion against his freewill? Eh, Wicked soul!

Was it not rather that Paul was Killing the Lord which caused the Lord to confront him? And that his blindness was to Stop him? And when he saw it was the Lord he was Killing whom he wrongly thought he stood for, that he repented of his evil and rather now rightly stood for the Lord thenceforth?

You are indeed an Evil Wicked Soul fit for the Bin!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Tony142: 8:12am On May 17, 2021
truespeak:

cheesy grin Nope, you can!

That is the true meaning of freedom, to do as you please even in spite and against your Creator which you already exercise and enjoy, so still no issue! grin

grin grin in your mind you have said something intelligent and against my assertion but rather it supports my assertion! grin

For of course, they are exclusive of each other, for the Freedom to do as you please which you already do is Independent and Separate from the Creator's All Knowing Power!

You exercise your freedom independent from that Power thus they are independent and exclusive of each other, still proving my point! grin

Bros, you are without excuse or support! grin grin

If u think freewill exist as u claim, then stop forcing your Jesus down my throat
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 8:18am On May 17, 2021
Tony142:

If u think freewill exist as u claim, then stop forcing your Jesus down my throat

grin grin grin grin, No Answer!

Thus settled!

As to Forcing Christ on you, I Never Did and Will Never Do Such a Foolish thing!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by xrenzy(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2021
Toks2008:
Many times we have heard of Preachers talk about the need to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour in order to avoid hell but today I'm here to let you into some uncommon reasons why you need to embrace Jesus and after you are done reading this, you will definitely agree with me so here we go.

1. Don't be deceived, nobody truly loves you:

I believe you will be wondering if indeed nobody truly loves you but this is the simple truth. If you die today, nobody will follow you to the grave. Your Mum or Dad if still alive will definitely move on with their lives, your kids will move on, that your Girlfriend ,boyfriend, husband or wife that professes how they deeply love and can't live without you will move on faster than you can ever imagine with another person. Your friends and family members will only remember you once in a while and within a space of a week to a month, 99% of those you think love you so much will forget you ever existed.

But the only Person who truly loves you is Jesus so much that he laid down his life to save you and he will never give up on you as long as you have him as your lord and saviour.

2. Nothing that you have worked for or will work in this world is truly yours except your soul.

I believe this is very straightforward. It is ok to make billions whilst on earth, it is cool to be very wealthy and enjoy your life but as you do these you must always have it in mind that all you have, your money, cars, mansions, businesses, everything you have ever worked for in this life actually belong to someone else because you can only enjoy your lot for some time but one day you must leave everything to another person who may even squander everything but one thing that is yours forever is your soul. Your Soul never dies but with Jesus as your lord and saviour, your soul is forever secured and when you die, you care less about what you left behind because eternity with Jesus is over a trillion times more worthy than your earthly treasures.

Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 2:18-19

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.  And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless."

3. A pauper on earth with Christ is richer than all the billionaires of the world put together.

A pauper who has Jesus as lord and saviour is richer than all the combined rich men on earth without Jesus. This is very simple. King Solomon in this present day world is worth about $2Trillion which means all the networth of the ten richest men in the world is just about a tithe of his wealth yet he called all the wealth he had Vanity, a chase after the wind.. Because he had the epiphany of salvation which transcends beyond all the wealth in the world..

The bible made us understand that heaven is adorned with mansions made of gold, precious stones and even the streets of paradise are made of pure gold.....Revelation 21 :21 ''The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.'' Now you need to understand this part for you to have a very clear picture of what we are talking about here...

We are talking about a perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high.. This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length, the breadth and height of this amazing golden city Now think about this...how much in earthly currency do you think will be enough to construct such a city of precious stones, Rear type of gold and Mansions of unequivocal quality?

If you die as a pauper but you have Jesus as lord and saviour, you automatically become extremely wealthy the moment you step your feet in paradise where you have access to mansions of unequivocal splendour, streets of gold and lots more but if you die as a billionaire without Jesus, you automatically lose all your status as you will never have access to paradise.

4. Your life here on earth is too short to enjoy the real life.

Do you know that 1000 years on earth is like a day in heaven? 2Peter 3:8 ‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.'' ....So imagine yourself living on earth for even 100years it means you have only lived for 2hours 4mins in God's eyes but our souls have the ability to live beyond space and time so why not accept Jesus as lord and saviour and experience the phenomenal life, a life of eternity, a life without end and the best part is that you will live forever as royalty in a paradise.

5. You deserve more than the three hypocritical words and 10seconds silence.

One of the most hypocritical words ever written or said to someone is REST IN PEACE...even those who hate you and wish you dead will say and write these words once you are gone...and the minute silence which is actually 10seconds silence will be accorded to you that is if you are important enough to get that at any time...So after these words, what next? they forget you, some rejoice that you are gone and those close to you will start looking at the benefits of your death...But as long as you have Jesus as your lord and saviour, you care less even if the person that killed you wished you a peaceful eternal rest as you are already enjoying your eternal life with Christ in paradise.

6. You will be the one pitying the living when you die in Christ

Often times when people die, the rest of the world weeps and they get so sad because of this but the funny twist is that anyone who dies in Christ is in a better place, a place where there is no sorrow, weeping, pain, poverty, bad governance, unemployment .....and if those who die in Christ could communicate with those weeping on earth, they would gladly tell them to save their tears and in fact, they will be the ones to pity those who are still on this sinful, dangerous and wicked world.

It pays to have Jesus as your lord and saviour so the question is....''Will you accept him this moment?'' If Yes just read the words below out wherever you are on the surface of the earth and you will be saved.

''LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU THIS MOMENT AND I ACCEPT THAT I AM A SINNER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,CLEANSE ME FROM ALL MY SINS. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.''

If you read these words out i say Congratulations. Your name is now written in the book of life. Don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never give up on you.

GOD BLESS.
the missionary who brought you the bible really tricked you the Arab who brought us the Quran tricked us too, now its left for us to be wise learn how to filter the lies
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by God2man2again(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2021
MosheDayan:
[s][/s]

Here we go again.

Here comes the cancel crew as expected.

For how long will they continue to cancel the preaching of the word of life?

Time will surely tell.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 8:49am On May 17, 2021
xrenzy:
the missionary who brought you the bible really tricked you, the Arab who brought us the Quran tricked us too, now its left for us to be wise learn how to filter the lies

Speak for yourself and for your Quran!

We, True Christ Followers are thankful for the Bible and know it Speaks the Truth for we have Tested it and it Stood even against your likes!

So we stand Surely and With it!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by God2man2again(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2021
bobestman:
You Christians make me laugh always.
Have you seen Jesus before? Do you know how he looks? Where in any verse in the bible that your Jesus told people that He is Jesus? He told people He is the light of God to the world - that is the meaning of the name IheChiUwa in the root meaning or Yeshua in Paleo Hebrew. He told people He is Man from above or the one who came from above, Mary is earthly mother put it as 'the dayspring from on high and that is what they wrote to you as Emmanuel which root meaning is in one of your African tongues. Mmanu/Madu means man or person while ELE means the ancient name of your creator you Africans have forgotten but is in many of your names. So the Emmanuel they gave you was actually MmanuEle which could be Godman or Man who came from on high where God dwells and so on
But the one they gave you as Jesus had no meaning in your tongues but coined from a greek name of their God Zeus. All your Bible is black history and it's the only the woken ones among you that will tell you the pure truth

What is Lord? Lord is same as Baal in biblical times. Infact it was written that in that day, you will no longer call him baali but Ishi. Ishi is an African word and in my tongue it means Head or My Head. The Creator is the head of days or ancient of days. Our head or creator. Lord is a title one could go to England and get with the right money. Why call the Messiah such deragotory names?

Saviour? Your saviour is God Almighty. The Messiah never accept any title from anyone. He only came to do the will of the father and told ppl that only the Highest one is our father. He never told anyone he is their personal Lord and saviour neither is their any verse that says so. What he told people is to BELIEVE in him and his teachings and also repent from all sins. Therefore accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour is a Churchian Lie. When you accept such, you mean your Creator no longer mean anything to you but the Jesus you don't know how it entered the Bible and replaced the names of the true Messiah. Read the Bible in the language it was written, let's accept paleo Hebrew for now and you won't find names like Lord, God and Jesus. Wake up Africans!

Does it really matter? Hebrew or Greek?

All that is important is that the name Of JESUS is practically working in the lives of millions of people all over the world.

People don't care about all these your assertions as long the Name of JESUS is still working even till tomorrow.

As Bishop Oyedepo says "Only fool doubts proofs"
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by AntiChristian: 9:46am On May 17, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
John6:55 those who eat my flesh and drink my blood will not die..

john 8:51 whoever obey teaching wil never die.

john 10:28 i give my sheeps eternal life, they shall never die.

john 10:11 i am the good shephard who is ready to die for his sheeps, anyone who come to me wil be saved.

john11:25 i am the resurrection and the life, those who believe in me will be saved and not die.

john 14:14 if u ask anything in my name, i will do it.

oga be wise, do not jump into conclusion of what u have not confirmed..
have u read the whole bible?

No where Jesus told anyone to accept him as Lord and savior. He never told anyone to worship him too.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by MosheDayan: 12:27pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
God2man2again:

Here we go again.

Here comes the cancel crew as expected.

For how long will they continue to cancel the preaching of the word of life?

Time will surely tell.
[/s]
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2021
God2man2again:

Does it really matter? Hebrew or Greek?

All that is important is that the name Of JESUS is practically working in the lives of millions of people all over the world.

People don't care about all these your assertions as long the Name of JESUS is still working even till tomorrow.

As Bishop Oyedepo says "Only fool doubts proofs"

That is how they keep deceiving you. Signs, wonders and miracles you don't know how they do it.
You get answers to prayers no matter your religion when your prayers or belief agrees with your sub-concious mind. If my father prays for me and I agree in my sub-concious mind on what he said, my spirit will seal it and it will result to miracle. This is what they teach you as faith in your churches cos without it you can't get answers to prayer no matter the name you use. People can pray in the name of their ancestors or whatever they believe in, if their heart is right and they have faith, they will surely get answer. Learn to use the power of your sub-concious mind to get results in whatever you want. Your spirit is the one who performs the miracle not the names you call cos it's the closest to the Creator. Every religion get answers to their prayers no matter what they call on.

You were warned that MANY will say they performed miracles in his name but will still be cast out. Many means Legions and Legions are thug demons. They came back and re-grouped as Re-Legions, deceiving people. The way to death or the broad way is the one that MANY will find like in your religions that is the largest. The way to everlasting life is found by FEW and they must seek for it before they find it. Its not everywhere like your religions thats in every street but full of corruption and can't stop evil in our land.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by God2man2again(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2021
bobestman:

That is how they keep deceiving you. Signs, wonders and miracles you don't know how they do it.
You get answers to prayers no matter your religion when your prayers or belief agrees with your sub-concious mind. If my father prays for me and I agree in my sub-concious mind on what he said, my spirit will seal it and it will result to miracle. This is what they teach you as faith in your churches cos without it you can't get answers to prayer no matter the name you use. People can pray in the name of their ancestors or whatever they believe in, if their heart is right and they have faith, they will surely get answer. Learn to use the power of your sub-concious mind to get results in whatever you want. Your spirit is the one who performs the miracle not the names you call cos it's the closest to the Creator. Every religion get answers to their prayers no matter what they call on.

You were warned that MANY will say they performed miracles in his name but will still be cast out. Many means Legions and Legions are thug demons. They came back and re-grouped as Re-Legions, deceiving people. The way to death or the broad way is the one that MANY will find like in your religions that is the largest. The way to everlasting life is found by FEW and they must seek for it before they find it. Its not everywhere like your religions thats in every street but full of corruption and can't stop evil in our land.

If it were to be the power of Sub-conscious mind, there would not be any problem in the world.

People have problems and the name of JESUS answers.

Many means Legions, Legions means thug demon? Many may mean Legions but Many can never be interpreted as thug demon.

What else again?
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

No where Jesus told anyone to accept him as Lord and savior. He never told anyone to worship him too.
do u read the verses i post to u or u just lack the ability of reading und understanding??
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Flows001(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2021
AutoRedux:

You should have googled about the catholic inquisition before talking rubbish. Shalom kill you there.
Am not a Catholic and I still can't find where I tried forcing you to believe what I said neither did I mention your moniker from my first comment. Seems the Holy Spirit has arrested you, well I can gladly guide to Christ, repent and come to JESUS because he is the only way!!!!
#SHALOM!!!!!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Myer(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2021
truespeak:

Wicked and Evil man!

How was Paul's conversion against his freewill? Eh, Wicked soul!

Was it not rather that Paul was Killing the Lord which caused the Lord to confront him? And that his blindness was to Stop him? And when he saw it was the Lord he was Killing whom he wrongly thought he stood for, that he repented of his evil and rather now rightly stood for the Lord thenceforth?

You are indeed an Evil Wicked Soul fit for the Bin!

Why are you so angry?

Cos I stated what God clearly did in the bible?
How does this make me evil?

Chill bro. You need to a cold bottle of water.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 4:51pm On May 17, 2021
Myer:

Why are you so angry?

Cos I stated what God clearly did in the bible?
How does this make me evil?
Is that not what most nairalanders pray or curse atheists with?
That God should forcefully convert them like Paul?
Or even King Nebuchadnezzar "conversion" which was even worse.

Chill bro. You need to a cold bottle of water.

See, you can not validly answer thereby confirming your Wickedness and Evilness and the Verdict Passed on you!

And now you have changed post to the foolish acts of nairalanders which was not in issue when you wickedly and evily made your false accusation against God personally, thus again confirming your Judgement.

Ye are Evil and Evil shall ye Eat, all the days of your life!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=God2man2again post=101781952]

If it were to be the power of Sub-conscious mind, there would not be any problem in the world.

People have problems and the name of JESUS answers.

Many means Legions, Legions means thug demon? Many may mean Legions but Many can never be interpreted as thug demon.

What else again?[/quote

Many religions also perform miracles but don't broadcast it the way you Christians do. I have told you how people receive miracle. It's not by the the name you call. I can pray in the name of Okoro and still get answer if my heart is right and I asked in faith.

Jesus is not the name of the person who did those exploits in the bible. He is a Hebrew/African man and the name was never Jesus. Even if you believe he is from Isreal in Palestine, they too never use such name. It's an abomination to them. There is someone on earth then who bear that name, they killed the true Messiah and replaced him with that person. They credited all the Messiah did to that person they call Jesus and replaced his true name to Jesus in the bible. Even the stories and location were whitewashed. That's what all of you ignorantly use. You are even talking about miracles you don't know how it happens. You will never understand. Let's leave it that way
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Myer(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2021
truespeak:

See, you can not validly answer thereby confirming your Wickedness and Evilness and the Verdict Passed on you!

And now you have changed post to the foolish acts of nairalanders which was not in issue when you wickedly and evily made your false accusation against God personally, thus again confirming your Judgement.

Ye are Evil and Evil shall ye Eat, all the days of your life!

You are cursed and cursed shall you and your generations be for the rest of your worthless lives.

Monkey.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Myer(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2021
truespeak:

Speak for yourself and for your Quran!

We, True Christ Followers are thankful for the Bible and know it Speaks the Truth for we have Tested it and it Stood even against your likes!

So we stand Surely and With it!

Odiot. Yet you hate to hear the truth.
Bloody liar like your father the devil.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 6:57pm On May 17, 2021
Myer:

You are cursed and cursed shall you and your generations be for the rest of your worthless lives.

Monkey.

grin grin The curse of man is Void! But the Curse of the Lord is Aready in the house and Always in the house of the Wicked and the Evil man!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 7:02pm On May 17, 2021
Myer:

Odiot. Yet you hate to hear the truth.
Bloody liar like your father the devil.

Your fruits show your tree!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Myer(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin The curse of man is Void! But the Curse of the Lord is Aready in the house and Always in the house of the Wicked and the Evil man!

Lol you should know by now who you represent.
You were the first to start spewing curses on this thread.
And all your curses are on your head and your generations.

I thought you were an intelligent person didnt know I was dealing with a religious zealot and uneducated graduate.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Myer(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2021
truespeak:

Your fruits show your tree!

It was your fruits that made me treat you just the way I did.
Any intelligent person who goes through my posts knows I dont ever resort to uncivilized curses.

But I have realized my wrong. I should never have have dragged myself in the mud with a pig whose comfort zone is the pigsty.

This will be my last response to you as you prove to have no intellectual capacity to hold a meaningful conversation.

My parting words to you;
If you clam to represent truth, you should not be angry by the truth.
Be very careful who you attack online or offline. Some may ruin the lives of your generations just by a single exchange because of your foolishness.

Goodbye for life.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 7:37pm On May 17, 2021
Myer:

Any intelligent person who goes through my posts knows I dont ever resort to uncivilized curses.

But I have realized my wrong. I should never have have dragged myself in the mud with a pig whose comfort zone is the pigsty.

This will be my last response to you as you prove to have no intellectual capacity to hold a meaningful conversation.

My parting words to you;
Be very careful who you attack online or offline. Some may ruin the lives of your generations just by a single exchange.
Goodbye for life.

Did you not wickedly accuse the innocent Lord? Calling Him a Forceful Converter thereby insulting Him who had done no Wrong?

You brought the Curses of the Lord on yourself and now you scream out when the Curses Hit you!

The Law is do unto others what you want done to you!

You have gotten your due!

You can have the last word!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 7:38pm On May 17, 2021
Myer:

My parting words to you;
Be very careful who you attack online or offline. Some may ruin the lives of your generations just by a single exchange because of your foolishness.

Goodbye for life.

I have answered you already!
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Myer(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2021
bobestman:

I just shared something similar to this in response to someone preaching hell. This was my response.

Your only proof of this is only in the bible and what your pastor preaches. Prove that heaven or hell exists, oh cat got your tongue now? The same reason why you say Islam and it's Quran are fake is the sane reason Christianity and the bible are fake. They both work only on one principle. Whatever you believe wholeheartedly works. That's what Faith is. Atheists (unbelievers) who believe in themselves or in science are accomplishing greater feats than most Christian's are. All of man's achievement in life is solely based on faith.
Faith in self.
Faith in God or gods.
Faith in science.
Faith in others, etc.

My problem with religion is the monopolization of faith. Every religion preaches that it is solely in their own God or gods that's real when obviously it is simply Faith that is real. Faith is the most important thing.

Even the bible names Faith, Hope and Love as the greatest. However though it claims love is the greatest. But even the bible says without Faith it is impossible to please God.

Even the Mighty Jesus could only heal those who exercised Faith (in him).

Contemporarily, the most admirable people in the world are people whose faith has produced results. Celebrities who have faith in their talents.
Scientists who have faith in Science.
Pastors and Imams who have faith in God. Etc.

Your present reasoning is simply because you're a Nogerian raised as a Christian. Others born in non-Christian regions are doing excellently as well. Serving a God just because of your fear of hell only proves you have no freewill but forced to serve because you dont want to burn in hell. How does that even make you different from a Jew or Muslim who share the same belief of hell?

While Christianity is hinged on believing in Jesus.
Judaism is hinged on fulfilling the Laws of Moses. Islam is based on believing in Allah and Mohammed and doing more good than evil.

So really every religion simply knows it's your Faith that works for you but they impose the fear of hell on you just to control you.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2021
Myer:

I just shared something similar to this in response to someone preaching hell. This was my response.

Your only proof of this is only in the bible and what your pastor preaches. Prove that heaven or hell exists, oh cat got your tongue now? The same reason why you say Islam and it's Quran are fake is the sane reason Christianity and the bible are fake. They both work only on one principle. Whatever you believe wholeheartedly works. That's what Faith is. Atheists (unbelievers) who believe in themselves or in science are accomplishing greater feats than most Christian's are. All of man's achievement in life is solely based on faith.
Faith in self.
Faith in God or gods.
Faith in science.
Faith in others, etc.

My problem with religion is the monopolization of faith. Every religion preaches that it is solely in their own God or gods that's real when obviously it is simply Faith that is real. Faith is the most important thing.

Even the bible names Faith, Hope and Love as the greatest. However though it claims love is the greatest. But even the bible says without Faith it is impossible to please God.

Even the Mighty Jesus could only heal those who exercised Faith (in him).

Contemporarily, the most admirable people in the world are people whose faith has produced results. Celebrities who have faith in their talents.
Scientists who have faith in Science.
Pastors and Imams who have faith in God. Etc.

Your present reasoning is simply because you're a Nogerian raised as a Christian. Others born in non-Christian regions are doing excellently as well. Serving a God just because of your fear of hell only proves you have no freewill but forced to serve because you dont want to burn in hell. How does that even make you different from a Jew or Muslim who share the same belief of hell?

While Christianity is hinged on believing in Jesus.
Judaism is hinged on fulfilling the Laws of Moses. Islam is based on believing in Allah and Mohammed and doing more good than evil.

So really every religion simply knows it's your Faith that works for you but they impose the fear of hell on you just to control you.

Wow! You have said it all. I just tried to make it short up there. I have no problem with Christianity but their ignorance and refusal to dig deep to learn. Everything they saw in the bible is true to them but they don't know it was copied from somewhere too. Things copied and the original content are not always the same. Infact if the copiers are wicked like those brought the book to them, they will add their own words to it. That's exactly what happened and what I am trying to help them understand. They are blinded with signs and wonders that they can't reason with their brains.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Myer(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2021
bobestman:

Wow! You have said it all. I just tried to make it short up there. I have no problem with Christianity but their ignorance and refusal to dig deep to learn. Everything they saw in the bible is true to them but they don't know it was copied from somewhere too. Things copied and the original content are not always the same. Infact if the copiers are wicked like those brought the book to them, they will add their own words to it. That's exactly what happened and what I am trying to help them understand. They are blinded with signs and wonders that they can't reason with their brains.

There are several books about this yet people don't read but choose to remain slaves to the slavery books that continue to make African nations slaves to their colonial masters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.