Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour (16225 Views)

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2021
Many times we have heard of Preachers talk about the need to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour in order to avoid hell but today I'm here to let you into some uncommon reasons why you need to embrace Jesus and after you are done reading this, you will definitely agree with me so here we go.

1. Don't be deceived, nobody truly loves you:

I believe you will be wondering if indeed nobody truly loves you but this is the simple truth. If you die today, nobody will follow you to the grave. Your Mum or Dad if still alive will definitely move on with their lives, your kids will move on, that your Girlfriend ,boyfriend, husband or wife that professes how they deeply love and can't live without you will move on faster than you can ever imagine with another person. Your friends and family members will only remember you once in a while and within a space of a week to a month, 99% of those you think love you so much will forget you ever existed.

But the only Person who truly loves you is Jesus so much that he laid down his life to save you and he will never give up on you as long as you have him as your lord and saviour.

2. Nothing that you have worked for or will work in this world is truly yours except your soul.

I believe this is very straightforward. It is ok to make billions whilst on earth, it is cool to be very wealthy and enjoy your life but as you do these you must always have it in mind that all you have, your money, cars, mansions, businesses, everything you have ever worked for in this life actually belong to someone else because you can only enjoy your lot for some time but one day you must leave everything to another person who may even squander everything but one thing that is yours forever is your soul. Your Soul never dies but with Jesus as your lord and saviour, your soul is forever secured and when you die, you care less about what you left behind because eternity with Jesus is over a trillion times more worthy than your earthly treasures.

Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 2:18-19

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.  And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless."

3. A pauper on earth with Christ is richer than all the billionaires of the world put together.

A pauper who has Jesus as lord and saviour is richer than all the combined rich men on earth without Jesus. This is very simple. King Solomon in this present day world is worth about $2Trillion which means all the networth of the ten richest men in the world is just about a tithe of his wealth yet he called all the wealth he had Vanity, a chase after the wind.. Because he had the epiphany of salvation which transcends beyond all the wealth in the world..

The bible made us understand that heaven is adorned with mansions made of gold, precious stones and even the streets of paradise are made of pure gold.....Revelation 21 :21 ''The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.'' Now you need to understand this part for you to have a very clear picture of what we are talking about here...

We are talking about a perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high.. This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length, the breadth and height of this amazing golden city Now think about this...how much in earthly currency do you think will be enough to construct such a city of precious stones, Rear type of gold and Mansions of unequivocal quality?

If you die as a pauper but you have Jesus as lord and saviour, you automatically become extremely wealthy the moment you step your feet in paradise where you have access to mansions of unequivocal splendour, streets of gold and lots more but if you die as a billionaire without Jesus, you automatically lose all your status as you will never have access to paradise.

4. Your life here on earth is too short to enjoy the real life.

Do you know that 1000 years on earth is like a day in heaven? 2Peter 3:8 ‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.'' ....So imagine yourself living on earth for even 100years it means you have only lived for 2hours 4mins in God's eyes but our souls have the ability to live beyond space and time so why not accept Jesus as lord and saviour and experience the phenomenal life, a life of eternity, a life without end and the best part is that you will live forever as royalty in a paradise.

5. You deserve more than the three hypocritical words and 10seconds silence.

One of the most hypocritical words ever written or said to someone is REST IN PEACE...even those who hate you and wish you dead will say and write these words once you are gone...and the minute silence which is actually 10seconds silence will be accorded to you that is if you are important enough to get that at any time...So after these words, what next? they forget you, some rejoice that you are gone and those close to you will start looking at the benefits of your death...But as long as you have Jesus as your lord and saviour, you care less even if the person that killed you wished you a peaceful eternal rest as you are already enjoying your eternal life with Christ in paradise.

6. You will be the one pitying the living when you die in Christ

Often times when people die, the rest of the world weeps and they get so sad because of this but the funny twist is that anyone who dies in Christ is in a better place, a place where there is no sorrow, weeping, pain, poverty, bad governance, unemployment .....and if those who die in Christ could communicate with those weeping on earth, they would gladly tell them to save their tears and in fact, they will be the ones to pity those who are still on this sinful, dangerous and wicked world.

It pays to have Jesus as your lord and saviour so the question is....''Will you accept him this moment?'' If Yes just read the words below out wherever you are on the surface of the earth and you will be saved.

''LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU THIS MOMENT AND I ACCEPT THAT I AM A SINNER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,CLEANSE ME FROM ALL MY SINS. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.''

If you read these words out i say Congratulations. Your name is now written in the book of life. Don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never give up on you.

GOD BLESS.

78 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Righteousness2(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2021
Life here on Earth is too short when compared to Eternity.

Irrespective of who we are! White, black, tall, short, rich ,etc The only way for Humanity to be Saved is through JESUS Christ.

You Believe or you Don't Believe, we all will appear before JESUS Christ. HE is the one to determine our Fate in Eternity.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Tony142: 12:50pm On May 02, 2021
All u wrote are rubbish, if God want us to give our life to him, he knows what to do, after all he is
all-powerful

freewill na scam

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by helinues: 1:03pm On May 02, 2021
That means I should stop making use of my free gifted senses

Mbano!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by truespeak: 1:38pm On May 02, 2021
Tony142:
All u wrote are rubbish, if God want us to give our life to him, he knows what to do, after all he is
all-powerful

freewill na scam

In other words God should either compel us to Walk with Him Forcefully or Leave us To Do as we please!

Do you not already do as you please?

You verily do!

So option 2 is already accomplished in you!

Option 1 is not on the Table for No one wants a Follower who follows you because dem force am but One who follows you out of Knowledge and Respect and Love!

18 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bobestman(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2021
You Christians make me laugh always.
Have you seen Jesus before? Do you know how he looks? Where in any verse in the bible that your Jesus told people that He is Jesus? He told people He is the light of God to the world - that is the meaning of the name IheChiUwa in the root meaning or Yeshua in Paleo Hebrew. He told people He is Man from above or the one who came from above, Mary is earthly mother put it as 'the dayspring from on high and that is what they wrote to you as Emmanuel which root meaning is in one of your African tongues. Mmanu/Madu means man or person while ELE means the ancient name of your creator you Africans have forgotten but is in many of your names. So the Emmanuel they gave you was actually MmanuEle which could be Godman or Man who came from on high where God dwells and so on
But the one they gave you as Jesus had no meaning in your tongues but coined from a greek name of their God Zeus. All your Bible is black history and it's the only the woken ones among you that will tell you the pure truth

What is Lord? Lord is same as Baal in biblical times. Infact it was written that in that day, you will no longer call him baali but Ishi. Ishi is an African word and in my tongue it means Head or My Head. The Creator is the head of days or ancient of days. Our head or creator. Lord is a title one could go to England and get with the right money. Why call the Messiah such deragotory names?

Saviour? Your saviour is God Almighty. The Messiah never accept any title from anyone. He only came to do the will of the father and told ppl that only the Highest one is our father. He never told anyone he is their personal Lord and saviour neither is their any verse that says so. What he told people is to BELIEVE in him and his teachings and also repent from all sins. Therefore accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour is a Churchian Lie. When you accept such, you mean your Creator no longer mean anything to you but the Jesus you don't know how it entered the Bible and replaced the names of the true Messiah. Read the Bible in the language it was written, let's accept paleo Hebrew for now and you won't find names like Lord, God and Jesus. Wake up Africans!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by jesusjnr1: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
Toks2008:

3. A pauper on earth with Christ is richer than all the billionaires of the world put together.
I think I love this part the most.

That's what it actually means to be rich towards God.

God bless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Toks2008(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
Hmm, accept the only god who killed himself to appease himself, a tribal god imported from Israel... I think not.

Ok
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:50am On May 09, 2021
Hmm, accept the only god who killed himself to appease himself, a tribal god imported from Israel... I think not.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by ictjobber: 9:22am On May 09, 2021
The God of our Colonial masters

18 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Toks2008(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2021
Lalasticlala happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by kingxsamz(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2021
It's Jesus that needs to accept me as his lord and personal savior. I'm the only one that can save Jesus from his misery.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by WiszyFraud: 9:58am On May 16, 2021
X
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by AntiChristian: 9:58am On May 16, 2021
How many people did Jesus himself tell to accept him as Lord and savior?

He reportedly feed 5000 and met many others, did he ever use this sentence " accept me as your Lord and savior"?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by NwaNimo1(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by obonujoker(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2021
Of course... Also the world is so evil now... And Jesus is the only one who can save

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by hopexter(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2021
Just for the sake of heaven? The world has been abandoned By the creator.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by WebSurfer(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2021
You guys are not normal

3 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Nobody: 10:01am On May 16, 2021
Lol. Not convincing AT ALL

6 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by DropsMic(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2021
Smh
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Nobody: 10:01am On May 16, 2021
Imported gods. Abeg the Buddhists should have been the ones to come, someone killed himself to save us from himself. What the Bleep kind of story is that?

15 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Nobody: 10:02am On May 16, 2021
kingxsamz:
It's Jesus that needs to accept me as his lord and personal savior. I'm the only one that can save Jesus from his misery.
This picture off me.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by kingxsamz(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2021
SegFault:

This picture off me.

Dem go still find excuse for that picture. Anything to make their god look good. grin
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by sigiyaya112: 10:05am On May 16, 2021
Toks2008:
Many times we have heard of Preachers talk about the need to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour in order to avoid hell but today I'm here to let you into some uncommon reasons why you need to embrace Jesus and after you are done reading this, you will definitely agree with me so here we go.

1. Don't be deceived, nobody truly loves you:

I believe you will be wondering if indeed nobody truly loves you but this is the simple truth. If you die today, nobody will follow you to the grave. Your Mum or Dad if still alive will definitely move on with their lives, your kids will move on, that your Girlfriend ,boyfriend, husband or wife that professes how they deeply love and can't live without you will move on faster than you can ever imagine with another person. Your friends and family members will only remember you once in a while and within a space of a week to a month, 99% of those you think love you so much will forget you ever existed.

But the only Person who truly loves you is Jesus so much that he laid down his life to save you and he will never give up on you as long as you have him as your lord and saviour.

2. Nothing that you have worked for or will work in this world is truly yours except your soul.

I believe this is very straightforward. It is ok to make billions whilst on earth, it is cool to be very wealthy and enjoy your life but as you do these you must always have it in mind that all you have, your money, cars, mansions, businesses, everything you have ever worked for in this life actually belong to someone else because you can only enjoy your lot for some time but one day you must leave everything to another person who may even squander everything but one thing that is yours forever is your soul. Your Soul never dies but with Jesus as your lord and saviour, your soul is forever secured and when you die, you care less about what you left behind because eternity with Jesus is over a trillion times more worthy than your earthly treasures.

Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 2:18-19

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.  And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless."

A pauper who has Jesus as lord and saviour is richer than all the combined rich men on earth without Jesus. This is very simple. King Solomon in this present day world is worth about $2Trillion which means all the networth of the ten richest men in the world is just about a tithe of his wealth yet he called all the wealth he had Vanity, a chase after the wind.. Because he had the epiphany of salvation which transcends beyond all the wealth in the world..

The bible made us understand that heaven is adorned with mansions made of gold, precious stones and even the streets of paradise are made of pure gold.....Revelation 21 :21 ''The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.'' Now you need to understand this part for you to have a very clear picture of what we are talking about here...

We are talking about a perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high.. This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length, the breadth and height of this amazing golden city Now think about this...how much in earthly currency do you think will be enough to construct such a city of precious stones, Rear type of gold and Mansions of unequivocal quality?

If you die as a pauper but you have Jesus as lord and saviour, you automatically become extremely wealthy the moment you step your feet in paradise where you have access to mansions of unequivocal splendour, streets of gold and lots more but if you die as a billionaire without Jesus, you automatically lose all your status as you will never have access to paradise.

4. Your life here on earth is too short to enjoy the real life.

Do you know that 1000 years on earth is like a day in heaven? 2Peter 3:8 ‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.'' ....So imagine yourself living on earth for even 100years it means you have only lived for 2hours 4mins in God's eyes but our souls have the ability to live beyond space and time so why not accept Jesus as lord and saviour and experience the phenomenal life, a life of eternity, a life without end and the best part is that you will live forever as royalty in a paradise.

5. You deserve more than the three hypocritical words and 10seconds silence.

One of the most hypocritical words ever written or said to someone is REST IN PEACE...even those who hate you and wish you dead will say and write these words once you are gone...and the minute silence which is actually 10seconds silence will be accorded to you that is if you are important enough to get that at any time...So after these words, what next? they forget you, some rejoice that you are gone and those close to you will start looking at the benefits of your death...But as long as you have Jesus as your lord and saviour, you care less even if the person that killed you wished you a peaceful eternal rest as you are already enjoying your eternal life with Christ in paradise.

6. You will be the one pitying the living when you die in Christ

Often times when people die, the rest of the world weeps and they get so sad because of this but the funny twist is that anyone who dies in Christ is in a better place, a place where there is no sorrow, weeping, pain, poverty, bad governance, unemployment .....and if those who die in Christ could communicate with those weeping on earth, they would gladly tell them to save their tears and in fact, they will be the ones to pity those who are still on this sinful, dangerous and wicked world.

It pays to have Jesus as your lord and saviour so the question is....''Will you accept him this moment?'' If Yes just read the words below out wherever you are on the surface of the earth and you will be saved.

''LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU THIS MOMENT AND I ACCEPT THAT I AM A SINNER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,CLEANSE ME FROM ALL MY SINS. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.''

If you read these words out i say Congratulations. Your name is now written in the book of life. Don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never give up on you.

GOD BLESS.
You and your Jesus are completely mad!!

4 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Salintomy777: 10:05am On May 16, 2021
nothing wey person no go see for this our nairaland grin
SegFault:

This picture off me.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Jesuschristus: 10:06am On May 16, 2021
Most illogical post I av ever seen

Nobody loves u bcs they won't follow u to grave,will Jesus follow u to grave ..NO..but he died for u,patriotic soldiers are dying for u daily to save u,nothing special..I actually thought u will tell us where Jesus specifically said accept me as your lord and saviour

13 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Zanotty(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2021
I still stand with the saying no God no glory
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Nobody: 10:06am On May 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Dem go still find excuse for that picture. Anything to make their god look good. grin
Just go to any Palestine vs Israel thread that is when you'll know Christians, Muslims and Jews are all terrible beasts. The only difference is that Muslims are open about their bloodthirst.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Important Things You Should Seek From God / Service In Your Room Is Never The Same As Going To Church. / Why Was Mary Chosen To Birth Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.