Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour (16334 Views)

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Gonafaam: 10:06am On May 16, 2021
I accept him as my lord and saviour

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Nobody: 10:07am On May 16, 2021
Salintomy777:
nothing wey person no go see for this our nairaland grin
I swear.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by alfasexy: 10:08am On May 16, 2021
Gay preaching.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by AntiChristian: 10:09am On May 16, 2021
grin
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:09am On May 16, 2021
LET BE REGISTRED TO YOUR LIFE THAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HAS COMMANDED YOU THAT:
YOU SHALL STEAL;
YOU SHALL KILL;
YOU SHALL NOT COVET YOUR NEIGHBOUR'S BELONGINGS
YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY
YOU SHALL BEAR FALSE WITNESS(FAKENESS)
YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOOUR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF
YOU SHALL LOVE GOD YOUR MAKER WITH YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH
YOU SHALLNOT WORSHIP IDOLS OR ANY OTHER SMALL gods
YOU SHALL HONOUR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER THAT MAY LIVE LONG.
IF YOU ARE NOT WORKING OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR OF GOD TO FOLLOW AND DO ALL THE ABOVE COMMANDS,THEN YOUR HAVE NOT ACCEPTED CHRIST AND YOU ARE PLUNGING YOUR LIFE DANGEROUSLY INTO PARISHING FOR NOTHING.
RETURN TO FAITH OF OUR FATHERS AND ALL YOUR MINDS WILL BE RESET TO FRUITNESS angry
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE E N D O F S U F F E R I N G, NOT VIOLENCE.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Dhury: 10:09am On May 16, 2021
If you mistakenly die a Christian you will Root in hell so it should be six reasons you shouldn't believe Christ instead.

5 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Henry22(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2021
OP am hungry, make I send my details?

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Globad(f): 10:12am On May 16, 2021
Tony142:
All u wrote are rubbish, if God want us to give our life to him, he knows what to do, after all he is
all-powerful

freewill na scam

The truth is bitter but you're right.

Anyone who claims that freewill exists should explain how his thought process works.

3 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by doffman: 10:14am On May 16, 2021
SegFault:

Just go to any Palestine vs Israel thread that is when you'll know Christians, Muslims and Jews are all terrible beasts. The only difference is that Muslims are open about their bloodthirst.

Christian is the most confuse.

They claimed they love Jesus. Jesus no marry they marry

Jesus not go church they go church to dance

Jesus don't collect tithe , they collect tithe .

Jesus get beard , they hate beard people.

Jesus Worship God , Christian worship Jesus

Jesus will surely denied you people when you die.

10 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by 1Dray(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2021
GalRenaissance:
Lol. Not convincing AT ALL

No one have to convince or force you, it's your life, you alone will have to stand before God in judgment. It's left for you to make the right decision/choice.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by urchcoded(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2021
No because someone sacrificing himself to himself to save me from his punishment is a bit too much for me.
Secondly there are many religions that all claim to be the true religion and there's no way to know which is actually true. Especially now some of them now deny being religions they now say it's a lifestyle, personal relationship. I mean islam...... Oh christianity too have learnt that line in the past few years.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by wittydee: 10:17am On May 16, 2021
God will always be God. Whether you believe in Him through Jesus Christ or not. It does not change the fact that he remains God. He has made a way of escape for us, through Jesus Christ. If we choose to reject it, we have written our judgement already by ourselves. In such situation; after death, God can not help us again. Believe on the Lord Jesus and accept him now, tomorrow may be too late. We will all die someday.

5 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by funnix: 10:19am On May 16, 2021
Six reasons why I should never accept Jesus as my lord
1)he is a creation of Allah
2)he was a messenger and servants of Allah
3) he was an ordinary soul and flesh just like you and me
4)he was among the many signs and wonders of Allah
5)he will come back to testify and follow the path of prophet Muhammad(s.a.w)
6)How can I worship an ordinary being just like you and I when I can worship the supernatural being that created Jesus, every living things and the universe ?Allahu Robbi samawati wall ardi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bluefilm: 10:20am On May 16, 2021
Nobody you have seen with your two korokoro eyes loves you but yet the same Jesus that you have never and will never see with your two korokoro eyes is the one that loves you abi?

This is just one of the millions of reasons why I still maintain that most of you Christians are the most deluded people on THIS PLANET.

Tufiakwa angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Nobody: 10:24am On May 16, 2021
bluefilm:
Nobody you have with your two korokoro eyes loves you but yet the same Jesus that you have never and will never see with your korokoro eyes is the one that loves you abi?

This is just one of the millions of reasons why I still maintain that most of you Christians are the most deluded people on THIS PLANET.

Tufiakwa angry angry
For once we both agree. gringrin Jesus wey you never see loves you come on, how the Bleep does that make any sense.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by InterpolEyes: 10:24am On May 16, 2021
let him fght for isreal forst and stop corona

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by bluefilm: 10:27am On May 16, 2021
SegFault:

For once we both agree. gringrin Jesus wey you never see loves you come on, how the Bleep does that make any sense.

It doesn't make any sense at all... at all...

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Tony142: 10:35am On May 16, 2021
Globad:

The truth is bitter but you're right.

Anyone who claims that freewill exists should explain how his thought process works.

Hahahaha, do not mind them, since God know what will happen in the future then there is no need for freewill then, how can God give us freewill to do what we like when he have already know that we will use the freewill to sin against him? Freewill and all-knowing are mutually exclusive

Religions is for dump people

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2021
bobestman:
You Christians make me laugh always.
Have you seen Jesus before? Do you know how he looks? Where in any verse in the bible that your Jesus told people that He is Jesus? He told people He is the light of God to the world - that is the meaning of the name IheChiUwa in the root meaning or Yeshua in Paleo Hebrew. He told people He is Man from above or the one who came from above, Mary is earthly mother put it as 'the dayspring from on high and that is what they wrote to you as Emmanuel which root meaning is in one of your African tongues. Mmanu/Madu means man or person while ELE means the ancient name of your creator you Africans have forgotten but is in many of your names. So the Emmanuel they gave you was actually MmanuEle which could be Godman or Man who came from on high where God dwells and so on
But the one they gave you as Jesus had no meaning in your tongues but coined from a greek name of their God Zeus. All your Bible is black history and it's the only the woken ones among you that will tell you the pure truth

What is Lord? Lord is same as Baal in biblical times. Infact it was written that in that day, you will no longer call him baali but Ishi. Ishi is an African word and in my tongue it means Head or My Head. The Creator is the head of days or ancient of days. Our head or creator. Lord is a title one could go to England and get with the right money. Why call the Messiah such derogatory names?

Saviour? Your saviour is God Almighty. The Messiah never accept any title from anyone. He only came to do the will of the father and told ppl that only the Highest one is our father. He never told anyone he is their personal Lord and saviour neither is their any verse that says so. What he told people is to BELIEVE in him and his teachings and also repent from all sins. Therefore accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour is a Churchian Lie. When you accept such, you mean your Creator no longer mean anything to you but the Jesus you don't know how it entered the Bible and replaced the names of the true Messiah. Read the Bible in the language it was written, let's accept paleo Hebrew for now and you won't find names like Lord, God and Jesus. Wake up Africans!

I tried reading all the trash you mentioned here , but stopped when I saw you quote the Bible......

Hosea 2 vs 16 -17.....NKJV

Says , and I read...and it shall be in that day, Says the lord, that you will call me ' My husband'
And no longer call me 'My Master'
Vs 17.....

For i will take from her mouth, the names of the Baals and they shall be remembered by their names no more....

Pls where did you get that God said....we should stop calling God Baali and call him Ishi?

You changed Emmanuel to an Igbo name , lols.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by BafanaBafana: 10:40am On May 16, 2021
Martin Luther King died for the black race.
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Kuginzi: 10:41am On May 16, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
Hmm, accept the only god who killed himself to appease himself, a tribal god imported from Israel... I think not.
But the Jews does not believe Jesus is God
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by jericco1(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2021
sigiyaya112:
You and your Jesus are completely mad!!

Terrorist
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2021
See how open Christian threads are to everyone, no one is forced to swear even in a social media that Allah is the true god....bla bla

The same way Boko haram, ISIS and so on force people to convert to Islam...

Even Nairaland moderators were forced to put such swearing of Oath.....lols

Now somebody is telling you to repent and accept Christ instead of forceful violence ..
You refused , lols

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:49am On May 16, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=101310089]Life here on Earth is too short when compared to Eternity.

Irrespective of who we are! White, black, tall, short, rich ,etc The only way for Humanity to be Saved is through JESUS Christ.

You Believe or you Don't Believe, we all will appear before JESUS Christ. HE is the one to determine our Faith in Eternity.
[/quote][/s]

Always posting rubbish as usual. Jesus ko, is
Jeslut ni.

Mumu, so the 75 percent of the world who don't believe in this your jesus crap are all going to appear before jesus? grin grin Better stop smoking that Jesus crack that has gotten you delusional and zombified.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Nobody: 10:49am On May 16, 2021
Many of us are Christians because we come from a Christian home.
Spirituality should be the focus and not religion. Accept the religion that makes you grow spiritually and not make you compromise in your beliefs or harm anybody.
As for me, I believe everyone serves one God but he is worshipped in different dimensions. Just like every tribe has its own creation story, so does religion. You can't tell me one tribe is more correct than the other- so is religion. I have accepted spirituality and it has helped me think rationally.
#TruthOfTrinity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Nobody: 10:50am On May 16, 2021
Tony142:
All u wrote are rubbish, if God want us to give our life to him, he knows what to do, after all he is
all-powerful

freewill na scam

GALA my G! grin the only trustworthy companion i know

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Newton85: 10:55am On May 16, 2021
Why should I take a made up, non-existent, mythological character whose "divine" attributes were plagiarized from ancient religions as my "Lord and Savior"?

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by sigiyaya112: 10:57am On May 16, 2021
jericco1:

Terrorist
I am an igbo man from Imo state and i am not a Muslim. Ifeanyi Christian Odunna these are my name.

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2021
Paedophile Messenger's Followers Can't Accept Him As Saviour
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by TruthHurts1(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2021
[img]https://images./UGFVG8TbP64djuHwO3O7E.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./4ZD0AAEMN9b0Q6vzpz2BEb.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
How many people did Jesus himself tell to accept him as Lord and savior?

He reportedly feed 5000 and met many others, did he ever use this sentence " accept me as your Lord and savior"?
Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by ictplotter(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2021
The Original jesus was a messenger of God to deliver the lost sheep of the children of Israel. That why his earthly title was "king of the jews" his religious was Judaism and his preaching was based on one true God. The creator of everything which include jesus himself. But today Christians jesus is "colonial masters jesus" who really identity is saul or paul. Who is now impersonating the original jesus of the Jewish race.

4 Likes

Re: Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour by Toks2008(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2021
sigiyaya112:
You and your Jesus are completely mad!!

ArcSEMPECJ:
See how open Christian threads are to everyone, no one is forced to swear even in a social media that Allah is the true god....bla bla

The same way Boko haram, ISIS and so on force people to convert to Islam...

Even Nairaland moderators were forced to put such swearing of Oath.....lols

Now somebody is telling you to repent and accept Christ instead of forceful violence ..
You refused , lols

Seun, Lalasticlala,mynd44 please take note of this.

I am not fanatical and i do not indulge in baseless resentful banters with people as regards Jesus but i think it is high time the mod put a caveat before anybody opens any thread that bothers on Christianity or Jesus.

See the way people are calling MY precious saviour and lord MAD and writing derogatory comments will so much impunity. At least let them pass through the caveat so when they open the thread and still post rubbish, they will know they are twofaced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce / 10 Good Reasons Not To Be A Jehovah's Witness. Any Idea? / Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.