Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,902 members, 7,852,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? (1276 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Playloaded: 1:37pm On May 02, 2021
Why will a married woman want to have a Love Machine or any intimacy gadget in her possession?

You’re wondering abi, that was how I wondered too but the story of a close friendwhose wife had a dildostill baffles me and I will like to share it here.

Apparently, my friend just married a few months ago but he seems to be very tired of the fact that after2 good rounds of sexwith his wife, she will still bring out adildoto continue.

Just because her husband cannot continue after2 rounds, she seems to want more satisfaction and as such, she will use adildoand cum several time before she eventually sleeps off.

This act is really making my guy feel less of a man because he really feels frustrated with this and has complained to his wife but she will insist that she’s doing that not to cheat on him.

But the question is, as an African, is this even right at all?

Let’s hear from you

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/intimacy gadgets At Home?

https://playloaded.com.ng/is-it-right-for-a-married-woman-to-have-Love Machine-sex-toys-at-home/
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Bornsinner7: 1:41pm On May 02, 2021
Truth is even if your friend na Mandingo and dey last 20hrs.. na only the woman Sabi wetin dey satisfy her.

In football terms they say play safe today so that you fit play tomorrow..

She can possess a nuclear weapon if she like as long as she no dey deny you the playing ground.. you sef dey bring your side machine come house sometimes

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Dayvidblue: 1:42pm On May 02, 2021
I don't think anything is wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by PissfulProtester: 1:43pm On May 02, 2021
if that won't make her chest, nothing spoil

I cannot kill myself because I want a woman to cum..
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by iampeterben(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2021
You check am yourself imagine your brother get wife and he is satisfying her well sexually, he make sense make she go buy intimacy gadgets?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by LMS1(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2021
Having A Love Machine At Home Is Better Than Voting For Another Buhari.
Take That To The Bank!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 02, 2021
Everything is wrong with it,why then marry if she was OK and satisfied by the love machine.Smh for new generation marriages
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Bola146(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2021
It's very bad! Unless the husband is useless and dead
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by AdekolaHerbals(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2021
It’s really bad, compatibility is key in marriage so they should just look out for their various compatible partners jare.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by criuze(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2021
Love Machine cant fill that vacuum

its psychological
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Dayvidblue: 5:17pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Everything is wrong with it,why then marry if she was OK and satisfied by the love machine.Smh for new generation marriages
You think sex is the only reason people get married?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Richy4(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2021
I guess culturally, a lot of African men will see it as a taboo or a slap on their ego/ manhood...... but In my Opinion, there's nothing wrong with it as long as the husband agreed to it and it was not used selfishly to an extent of denying the man his conjugal right..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by mutter(f): 9:56pm On May 02, 2021
If both are okay with it why not.
They can even incorporate it in their sex life.
The truth be told most men can't keep up to a woman's demand as they get older. While women get to their peak in mid late 40s the men at that age are greeting weaker and have issues with erectile dysfunction.
That's why it's vital that couples talk about it and find solutions.
I made a video of this recently.
Since I am in my mid fifties now... I am more aware of the reality of couples in my age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMphSQvziLY
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Lostchild(m): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2021
It is even in my to do list. I will buy all manner of intimacy gadgets for my mate

Women does not burn out fuels. It is we men that burn out lot of fuels (calories)

So se'x toys (vibrators) is a plus
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? by Vision101(m): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2021
@Bola146
It's very bad! Unless the husband is useless and dead.

@me
What is useless and dead.

(1) (Reply)

Legal Advice Needed Please / Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? / Bride Refuses To Throw Her Bouquet Gives Single Elder Sister (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.