Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

See As Chioma Dey Vex For Davido (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See As Chioma Dey Vex For Davido (picture) (4120 Views)

This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me. / Finally ..male Dols Una Dey Vex For Female Sex Dolls..now This Is For You All... / I Just Dey Vex, This Love Thing Is Just So Stressful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See As Chioma Dey Vex For Davido (picture) by marvelck: 6:38pm On May 02, 2021
After being referred to as mama ify by her baby daddy Davido, on her birthday, Chioma must be angry with him.

No wonder she sent him a simple thank you after his birthday msg to her

The two of them seem to be emotionally detached from each other currently.

Re: See As Chioma Dey Vex For Davido (picture) by Richadv(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2021
Weti concern us las las dem go dey alright

Abeg mk pesi epp me tell dat guy wey dey advise chioma say he mouth dey smell, nor ask me why
Re: See As Chioma Dey Vex For Davido (picture) by Crystalom3(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2021
Nothing last forever. Seems Davido is going to be nothing forever

On a second thought,

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you

(1) (Reply)

How To Knack Any Nigerian Girl On A First Date / Blind Date Gone Wrong: Pretty 23years Old Girl Dares Older Guy To Round Of S.ex / Ladies Rate My Profile Pics Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.