Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Lonely And Uneventful Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely And Uneventful Life (557 Views)

I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes / A Young Man Is Feeling Terribly Lonely And Bored. Could Anyone Help? / I Am Lonely And I Need A Boyfriend – Nigerian Lady Took To Her Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonely And Uneventful Life by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:34am On May 03, 2021
I got my birthday coming up on the 15th of this month and its just feels like nothing to me. Don't want to share with anybody, not even my students just my close friends. The major reason being that I don't like going out in nice clothes, taking pictures faking smiles and pretending that I understand whatever it's the fuse about birthdays.

The heck my friends are upbeat about it. One even willing to supply drinks.

I went to enquire about cakes and I got to learn that the cheapest I could get would cost me about 8k. Ok what about studio sections for pictures, I got a whooping 15k for that.

The other reason being that I can't spend such hefty resources all in the name of celebrating a birthday.

I would have loved to try and celebrate it this one time in my life but damn! Feck me! My life is so boring!
Re: Lonely And Uneventful Life by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2021
So what is it gonna be? On that day being Sat. Just gonna relax and sleep enough. I'd try and get something to eat, browse nairaland then call It a day phew!

No chance in the world my family members calling me up to congratulate me. No gf to make it feel special. Just going to be bland and untasteful that day.
Re: Lonely And Uneventful Life by falcon01: 1:50am On May 03, 2021
who even cares about birthday? to me it's just a normal day I only get wishes from Bank cry and people who saw it on Facebook! plus I don't care its perfectly alright smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lonely And Uneventful Life by whojalom555: 2:03am On May 03, 2021
falcon01:
who even cares about birthday? to me it's just a normal day I only get wishes from Bank cry and people who saw it on Facebook! plus I don't care its perfectly alright smiley
Re: Lonely And Uneventful Life by JaneYave(f): 5:51am On May 03, 2021
Pls make a good fruit salad and eat.Life is worth celebrating.
Re: Lonely And Uneventful Life by blinking001(m): 5:57am On May 03, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
So what is it gonna be? On that day being Sat. Just gonna relax and sleep enough. I'd try and get something to eat, browse nairaland then call It a day phew!

No chance in the world my family members calling me up to congratulate me. No gf to make it feel special. Just going to be bland and untasteful that day.
You don't need a girlfriend to make you feel special. You're all you've got. Make yourself feel special, Spoil yourself, buy expensive things for yourself, take yourself to wonderful restaurants, eat healthy, exercise. Travel etc.

1 Like

Re: Lonely And Uneventful Life by meobizy(f): 9:00am On May 03, 2021
If you feel empty without a girlfriend, having one will make you feel emptier. Only you can make your life exciting. Nobody else will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely And Uneventful Life by SarutobiEky(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2021
meobizy:
If you feel empty without a girlfriend, having one will make you feel emptier. Only you can make your life exciting. Nobody else will.
guy...just try and find ways to get money. You won't feel the loneliness.. eveytime you receive an alert no matter how small..you'll feel great joy. I promise you. I have not had a gf in over four years. Shey make I kill myself?

(1) (Reply)

Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? / Tall,dark And Handsome,my Love Story With Corper Kellz / My Odd Social Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.