Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum (54711 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Nobody: 7:01am On May 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This isn't the government asking, is it now? It is people and since your pastor claims to be a Christian, you ought to be demanding that He deal with this in the way that God demands. undecided

However, it seems clear to me that you are not concerned at all about such things, are you? I mean since you know all too well that your church is a business entity, something you seem to know and accept all too well. undecided
Firstly, Pastor Chris is not my Pastor and I don't attend his church. I haven't even been to a church in years.

Let me ask you something, if you do a business with someone and he owes you 50k and he told you about his friend who he gave 1 Million naira to start a business. Do you go looking for this is friend and ask for a refund so your friend can pay you?

8 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by ictjobber: 7:02am On May 03, 2021
daddytime:
Funny stuff.

It hurts to see so much gullible and greedy people feed the senior colleagues greed with their contributions.

Bro it really hurts.. Nigerians are so dumb

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by SavageResponse(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2021
petra1:

Not Ponzi. They were trading . I wanted to invest once but they didn't take my money. I was told to hold on. They didn't want to collect money they can't trade. That's why they open many outlets and get more traders before they collect money or allow more investors. I
Because if you collect and don't trade that will be ponzi as you said

My friend keep quiet!

If he was paying monthly ROI of 15% then it means he must have been making at least 20% ROI per month...if you put the 20 best forex traders in a room to trade I can guarantee you that none of them will make a consistent ROI of 20% every month in 1 year!

This thing was a Ponzi Scheme from day 1. angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by ud4u: 7:03am On May 03, 2021
ProfAmaben:
When I call pastors and imams criminals and fraudsters, people say all sorts of trash.

How can a so-called man of God collect cash from a questionable character?

This clearly shows that these men are solely after wealth and money not the so-called fraudulent salvation.

Christians and moslems should better hope and pray that heaven and hellfire don't exist cos they would be the biggest casualties.

Up atheism!!!

Repent now, the Bible says looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith not looking into man.

Whether you believe it or not Jesus is the only sure way to God. John 14:6

1 Like

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Nobody: 7:04am On May 03, 2021
You're all a bunch of dumb mothafuckêrs.

How can anyone in their right senses give money to the stonefaced crooks below grin Greeks for that matter. Greeks wey their economy done die patapata, wey owu done finish them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by ProfAmaben(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2021
ud4u:

Repent now, the Bible says looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith not looking into man.

Whether you believe it or not Jesus is the only sure way to God. John 14:6

Kindly direct you Jesus to Borno state. Tell him that I am enjoying my life and I don't need him. Thanks.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by blackpanda: 7:05am On May 03, 2021
Sammyadexxx:
Did pastor Chris force him to donate any money?

Dead conscience.
Smh. Pastor chris and all his followers are scammers
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by IBreakRules: 7:05am On May 03, 2021
Post a fresh ponzi scheme on this is and see how people will still rush it.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On May 03, 2021
grossintel:
Firstly, Pastor Chris is not my Pastor and I don't attend his church. I haven't even been to a church in years.

Let me ask you something, if you do a business with someone and he owes you 50k and he told you about his friend who he gave 1 Million naira to start a business. Do you go looking for this is friend and ask for a refund so your friend can pay you?
In this particular case is a man who claims to belong to Jesus Christ and so it would be expected that He adt as Jesus Christ commands, in this and everything 3else, notes the world does its business. undecided

So given the special situation here, you question there does not work at all. undecided

Instead you should ask, what would God wants us to do if we are to find out that we are in possession of possibly stolen property. undecided

1 Like

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Trustedpronet: 7:08am On May 03, 2021
ProfAmaben:
When I call pastors and imams criminals and fraudsters, people say all sorts of trash.

This clearly shows that these men are solely after wealth and money not the so-called fraudulent salvation.

Christians and moslems should better hope and pray that heaven and hellfire don't exist cos they would be the biggest casualties.

Up atheism!!!

They are prepared because it is biblical that false prophets and Satan the devil will share apartment. They know this fact and that is the reason they are taking all they can while still alive. NOTHING LIKE SALVATION IN THEIR TEACHING. I only pity dem blind followers.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Atk1nson(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2021
Sammyadexxx:

So if a thief gifts you money, common sense doesnt tell you it should be returned when the person is discovered to be a thief and the rightful owners are asking for it?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Jostoman: 7:08am On May 03, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Up atheism!!!
so as you are now the type of work you do is writing on your forehead.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Golan007: 7:11am On May 03, 2021
Crystalom3:
funny you could say this. God is the only one who knows everything. And no matter how much you talk to or claim to him, you'd still be human and make mistakes.

That is what separate us humans from God. It is not because we are sinless, it's the things we do after sinning that matters the most

God only reveals 5G and the not really blind.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Golan007: 7:13am On May 03, 2021
Miyachi:

As long as investigations can establish that he gifted the pastor investors' money, then he should return it.

The SEC are supposed to be on top of this case - this is securities fraud and they should make a strong statement with MBA to deter others from starting. The mastermind ought to be incarcerated.

Actually, past experience had taught the SEC to stay away from such matters.
These "businesses" prefer SEC intervenes and then justify their crashing by claiming SEC intervention led to it.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by princewarri1985: 7:14am On May 03, 2021
I got 30,000 naira alert on saturday from federal government survival fund, and this is the first time am getting anything from this country as a Nigerian. PLS. WHO ALSO RECEIVE ALERT HERE TOO ON SATURDAY??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by tplayer: 7:15am On May 03, 2021
Just visit this thread and you will see Nigerians dropping their account details for some moronic grant.

https://www.nairaland.com/6517903/theobarth-grant-scheduled-disburse-2nd

After SEM and TELPECON, the latest scam grants are OSSEA, THEOBARTH, CANDLELIGHT etc.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Crystalom3(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2021
Golan007:

God only reveals 5G and the not really blind.
like I say you have no point. No human knows everything about himself or the world. Even if he speaks to God. Like do you know the magnitude of information that get processed on his behalf without his awareness?

Please don't forget to check out this wonderful book especially if you struggle with chatting with women or not getting reply fast enough. Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Golan007: 7:18am On May 03, 2021
Crystalom3:
like I say you have no point. No human knows everything about himself or the world. Even if he speaks to God. Like do you know the magnitude of information that get processed on his behalf without his awareness?

Please don't forget to check out this wonderful book especially if you struggle with chatting with women or not getting reply fast enough. Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

We are saying the same thing.
God doesn't care about 419 victims just 5G causing Coronavirus and the not-so blind.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by foreshore(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2021
Sauter:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6376639/mba-trading-capital-investment-limited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqDnaQInRqw

Victims Protest At Christ Embassy, Ask Oyakhilome To Return Investors’ Money Donated By Fraudster

Yeye people, how does that concern him.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by wink2015(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2021
Sauter:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6376639/mba-trading-capital-investment-limited

Victims Protest At Christ Embassy, Ask Oyakhilome To Return Investors’ Money Donated By Fraudster

The money was given to project the works of God on earth.

Why demand for a refund.

1 Like

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by semyman: 7:22am On May 03, 2021
Christianity and fraud are perfectly correlated
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Esthered: 7:22am On May 03, 2021
On another note, aren't these pastors supposed to be discerning when they are offered proceeds from fraudulent means.
Where is the gift of discernment as stated in the Holy books?
We don't talk about spiritual gifts anymore and core teachings of the bible but prosperity is the new gospel.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Christians and moslems should better hope and pray that hellfire doesn't exist cos they would be the biggest casualties.

Up atheism!!!

Fraudulent salvation? Oga you are on your own.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2021
this church is notorious for asking its members to get money by all means for their pastor, they have no principles, as long as they get the money.

Its their members that specialize in get rich schemes to defraud people live large and impress their pastor.

Beware dem Christ embarrassment crew.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by sharone21(f): 7:26am On May 03, 2021
Sauter:

Since he is an unrepentant fraudster and you're not sure of your money after writing the apex bank or EFCC, the only way you get even is to get all his details and name & shame him by sending his details to all embassies, important parastatals for them to take note of the fraudster so he doesn't dent further the name and image of Nigeria or scam more unsuspecting persons.

1 Like

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Nobody: 7:27am On May 03, 2021
You lack empathy!
See your mouth!
Sammyadexxx:
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Nobody: 7:28am On May 03, 2021
NarcoPolo:
You're all a bunch of dumb mothafuckêrs.

How can anyone in their right senses give money to the stonefaced crooks below grin Greeks for that matter. Greeks wey their economy done die patapata, wey owu done finish them

My dear, its the oldest trick in naija, if you want to sound cool and superior, just get any white man to promote your business in Nigeria, doesn't matter if the white man can't read or speak English, pastor Chris must have schooled his members in the art of con.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Crystalom3(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2021
Golan007:

We are saying the same thing.
God doesn't care about 419 victims just 5G causing Coronavirus and the not-so blind.
we are not saying the same thing sir.

Same God that reveals to Joseph that herod want to kill Jesus when he was born is the same God that hid it from John the Baptist that his head will be cut off by herod.

It's the same God that reveals to Joseph that famine will occur for 7 years that refuses to tell Paul that he will be stoned to the point of dying or that Stephen will be stoned to death.

God is not interested in raising super humans or magicians that knows it all. He will never share that glory of perfection and omniscience with anyone.

All humans are given choices and ability to do their due diligence. To make mistakes and learn from it. To taskingly run the race to the end.

Serving God is not a free gate pass to perfection.

Again abeg no forget to check my book or recommend to friends and family.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by do4luv14(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2021
daddytime:
Funny stuff.

Make una come make I show una Maxwell massive estates here for Abuja make una mount protests or begin share the properties among unasef.

The dude was busy buying up entire streets and remodelling with your monies.

Davido, Timaya, and the rest were his personal entertainers while it lasted. Na dollar rain with different types of strippers on his beck and call.

Maxwell wey build one massive hotel for Abuja wey never complete, but he already had staffs employed and paying them salary to just come to work, hang around, and watch him groove to no end.

I asked one of his staffs what he does for a living, he mentioned forex. I explained to him that it was all a ruse and a scam including how it will end. That was a month before the crash.

Maxwell had over 10 mopol guards always with him. Sometime towards the end of last year, the mopols got into an argument amongst themselves and one of them shot his colleague dead.

Too much gist joor

It hurts to see so much gullible and greedy people feed the senior colleagues greed with their contributions.

and how do pastor Chris came into this? from the first thread to this one, I don't see his involvement here, or are they trayna say what I don't know,

if MMM hadn't teach dem lessons, then let them continue to loss to ponzis, or had the operators of MMM refund investors cash too,

5 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by AlanSugar(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2021
Dadurty:
This is worrisome .... Oyakhilome should do the needful , he should not allow that criminal to drag him to the mud

LOL. Oyaks will rather die with the money, na today? An ex staff of Nikon Noga had once been caught in a swindle of the hotel's funds and when asked what he did with the money he said he gave to Oyaks, guy simply refused to return the cash, claiming what was given to God remains and belongs to God. These religious thieves are just lucky I'm not in charge.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by ProfAmaben(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2021
Atlas9:

Fraudulent salvation? Oga you are on your own.

I've always been on my own sir.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Nobody: 7:33am On May 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

Trust me, assuming Oyakhilome returns the money to a committee that is set up to distribute it to aggrieved investors, members of that committee will re-loot the funds...that's how corrupt Nigerians are! grin

Them non know. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.