Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,493 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized (1993 Views)

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by tayeloveme4rel: 7:48am On May 03, 2021
Have you observed this before wanting to explore with their lover, but takes them as fool and boring.shy guys want real love but they ended up been cheated

2 Likes

Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by XXXXTENTACION: 7:56am On May 03, 2021
That is thier problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by blazepascal(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2021
shy Guys are the best but they don't know bcus his boring or not manly some girls shaa
Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
Have you observed this before wanting to explore with their lover, but takes them as fool and boring.shy guys want real love but they ended up been cheated

I don't know if girls like shy guy or not,
all I know is if you cross my way I fvck you,
if you don't want to give me fvck,
you get out from my side.

we movegrin

6 Likes

Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by iamyemiakins(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2021
Most girls see shy guys as weaklings, that's why you see some girls running after bad boys even when it's obvious that the bad boys can ruin them

1 Like

Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2021
Girls are shallow minded.

This shouldn't be a surprise to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by falcon01: 12:30pm On May 03, 2021
I'm an introverted Alpha cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by neyohh: 12:41pm On May 03, 2021
They haven't met introverted alpha's.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by Igivebooks: 12:43pm On May 03, 2021
Girls don't take shy guys as fools. It's all in your head as a shy guy. Instead of relating with the outside world, you build up imagination about how people sees you or think about you.

That's why you think they think that way . I'm an introvert but I learned how to be funny and I switch into different mode as I like. Learn and improve yourself.

Most importantly, build up self confidence and learn to hold your ground. Don't be fazed easily.

Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by Jay5mie: 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
I'm an introverted shy guy, but no girl has ever taken me for granted.

I add a bad boy vibe to my personality (i am a bad boy), so they get curious to find out what's in the bag.
Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by anochuko01(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2021
I witnessed this at nysc camp.
Girls all running after the visibly bad guys while ignoring the cool headed ones.
But I know when it's time to settle down, they'll change format. undecided
Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by fineberry(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2021
If a girl is yours she will be yours, whether you're introvert or extrovert.

All the hype about dating and stuff that why this ladies head dey swell anyhow undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

I like shy guys o but they hardly, if ever make the first move. and I don't know how to toast guys

(1) (Reply)

I Finally bleeped Up, E Reach My Turn I Don F. / A Short Story: How I Dealt With My Independent American Girlfriend / Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.