Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) (4798 Views)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
These are the remains of young Youth Corper Ikechukwu Ukeoma,according to Tony Uranta (http:///Wmar) on #fb. He was allegedly burnt to death.

Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Kilode1: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2011
People should let this young man have some dignity in death.

I hope he has a family that can speak. His image both dead and alive has been turned into a political tool.

IMO, Posting this young man's unclothed dead body on Facebook and all over the internet just to score cheap political points is very wrong, very undignifying and very sad.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
[size=40pt]OH MY GOD!!!! [/size]
how will i be able to sleep tonight? cry cry cry cry cry cry
RIP.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

I hope he has a family that can speak. His image both dead and alive has been turned into a political tool.

IMO, Posting this young man's unclothed dead body on Facebook and all over the internet just to score cheap political points is very wrong, very undignifying and very sad.

I noticed the same thing.

Just watching where it'll lead. . . .
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
How sad just saw it on tony uranta's facebook page. It shall never be well with Buhari and Bakare. angry
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Stogwu123: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
Na wa, 0, human being roast like goat?
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by zstranger: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2011
aniiseg:

These are the remains of young Youth Corper Ikechukwu Ukeoma,according to Tony Uranta (http:///Wmar) on #fb. He was allegedly burnt to death.

Can you please take that picture down.

It is very inappropriate and rude, posting his picture for personal and political gains.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by EzeUche3(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2011
This picture is horrible. All I want to do is cry. I hope this picture is NOT used as a political tool, like the picture of the young Tunisian who was killed and the young Egyptian as well.

However, it is horrible to see what happened to him. The picture is already spreading on Facebook. I rather see his picture of him while he was alive, then when he was dead.

THIS IS SO DAMN SAD! He is in a better place now. cry cry cry
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2011
EzeUche__:

This picture is horrible. All I want to do is cry. I hope this picture is NOT used as a political tool, like the picture of the young Tunisian who was killed and the young Egyptian as well.

However, it is horrible to see what happened to him. The picture is already spreading on Facebook. I rather see his picture of him while he was alive, then when he was dead.

THIS IS SO DAMN SAD! He is in a better place now. cry cry cry

Did you know him personally?
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by EzeUche3(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Did you know him personally?

No, I do not. But it still makes me sad though. It hurts my heart.

This shows what the horrors of tribalism can do. How can a human kill another human?
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
gosh, who would take the picture and send it out in the first place? heartless person.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Kenyy: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

GBAM! Besides, the Youngman Died in Active Service and Dignity. By the way, I believe what everybody should be interest in and doing now  is how to secure the #5million met for each Corps Members who Died In Active Service!
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2011
EzeUche__:

uhn uhn.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by zstranger: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2011
EzeUche__:

This shows what the horrors of tribalism can do. How can a human kill another human?

You are very stupiddd. We dont know what happened. Or do we?

Trying to use this tragedy to further your deep hatred for anything non-igbo is just as wrong.

For all we know, the guy was an armed-robber and jungle justice has always been ethical in Nigeria.

Until we know what really went down to him, keep your childish deluded opinions to yourself, you dimwit.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by zstranger: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2011
Kenyy:

GBAM! Besides, the Youngman Died in Active Service and Dignity. By the way, I believe what everybody should be interest in and doing now  is how to secure the #5million met for each Corps Members who Died In Active Service!

Stop jumping to conclusions.

The guy is Ibo, and we all know what Ibo young men do on our campuses. if they are not into cultism, they are busy 'hustling' at night.

It is better we all exercised restraints until we really know what went down.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by EzeUche3(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2011
zstranger why do you bring your tribalism into this thread? Grow up you bastarddd. While members of your own group are joining the cause to seek justice for him and others, you continue to be a bloody bastarrrd.

I hope God curses you!

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by zstranger: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
EzeUche__:

zstranger why do you bring your tribalism into this thread? Grow up you bastarddd. While members of your own group are joining the cause to seek justice for him and others, you continue to be a bloody bastarrrd.

I hope God curses you.

You brought tribalism into this thread.

Grow up and stop acting like a sissy!
See below:

EzeUche__:

This shows what the horrors of[size=18pt] tribalism[/size] can do. How can a human kill another human?
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Kenyy: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2011
zstranger:

You are very stupiddd. We dont know what happened. Or do we?

Trying to use this tragedy to further your deep hatred for anything non-igbo is just as wrong.

For all we know, the guy was an armed-robber and jungle justice has always been ethical in Nigeria.

Until we know what really went down to him, keep your childish deluded opinions to yourself, you dimwit.
GBAM! Besides, the DG of NYSC has not come out to identify the deceased as a Corps Member.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by EzeUche3(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
zstranger:

You brought tribalism into this thread.

Grow up and stop acting like a sissy!
See below:

I am preaching against the horrors of tribalism which can be seen in the way this young man and you continue to throw insults at him.

You are one black hearted bastardd. And like I said, you can go to hell.

And I hope others would condemn you.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by zstranger: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
EzeUche__:

I hope God curses you!

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I wish you the same X10.

I am not driven by emotion. I see everyone as ONE.

I am not anti-north, like you.

So if being more rational comes off as tribalism to a numbskull like you, so be it.

GOd bless the North,
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by EzeUche3(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2011
People can see your responses. Do not address me. And I am sure I will not be the last person to rain curses on you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God bless this man's family. Let God give this man's family the strength as they cope with this tragedy.

And to anyone else who lost their lives during this senseless violence, may God bless them as well.

Amen!
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by zstranger: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
EzeUche__:

I am preaching against the horrors of tribalism which can be seen in the way this young man and you continue to throw insults at him.

You are one black hearted bastardd. And like I said, you can go to hell.

And I hope others would condemn you.

Maybe because I am not as bad as you would like ediots like you to believe.

Your lack of realism is your problem.

Unlike you I grew up in Nigeria, and I know that things are not always as they seem

Feel free to open another thread for me, the more thread, the more my stocks go up

If you want to mourn him, feel free to do that offline.

On here, 'ba' bad news.

It seems you know more than the DG of NYSC, init? ediot.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Kenyy: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
zstranger:

Stop jumping to conclusions.

The guy is a , and we all know what Ibo young men do on our campuses. if they are not into cultism, they are busy 'hustling' at night.

It is better we all exercised restraints until we really know what went down.
All Correct Sir!
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
can someone please mop up this thread?
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by Natasha2(f): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by jason123: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2011
Some people can be really stupi.d. How can you start your silly childish tribal insults on a threads like this? Small boys. sad
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by 190: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

[size=40pt]OH MY GOD!!!! [/size]
how will i be able to sleep tonight?   cry cry cry cry cry cry
RIP.

Cover your eyes and say the lord's prayer  undecided
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by mudleyback: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

gosh, who would take the picture and send it out in the first place? heartless person.
you have a problem with who took the picture more than with those who committed this heinous crime? you BB e-fanatics are despicable
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by jason123: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

I completely agree!!!
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by edoyad(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
@ personally , i think this picture should be put up as a bill board on every major street in the south east . His name, how he died and identity of his murderers should also be put up there. Infact let me see how i can link people to it via my page.
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by aljharem(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

pure ewu amu

what is wrong in taking a picture
Re: Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) by aljharem(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
edoyad:

@ personally , i think this picture should be put up as a bill board on every major street in the south east . His name, how he died and identity of his murderers should also be put up there. Infact let me see how i can link people to it via my page.

do u not think it would cause anti-northern sentiment in the SE by sure actions undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Great Nigerian Politicians That “buried” Their Children / Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left / Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.