Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) (5133 Views)

Photo Speaks: I Am Happy To Meet You Mr President / See Who's Responsible For Unknown Gunmen- Photo Speaks / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by Belexy95: 2:48pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
How dumb can some of you be? You mean the government cannot replace old notes again?

Make Una dey use head na? No year wey dem no go print new notes. it happens everywhere in the world. You can't determine the reason for printing this by just sighting the year

Dumbass niggars just full this forum
Thank you so much for this.
Sometimes I find it difficult coming to this platform because of all these trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by StrongInBed: 4:56pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
How dumb can some of you be? You mean the government cannot replace old notes again?

Make Una dey use head na? No year wey dem no go print new notes. it happens everywhere in the world. You can't determine the reason for printing this by just sighting the year

Stop using this dumb pictures all the time, you seems to be one frustrated black kid.
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by PissfulProtester: 4:58pm On May 03, 2021
StrongInBed:

Stop using this dumb pictures all the time, you seems to be one frustrated black kid.

dumbass
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by StrongInBed: 5:05pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:

dumbass

Your toto..Dumb pussy.
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by PissfulProtester: 5:10pm On May 03, 2021
StrongInBed:

Your toto..Dumb pussy.
Pussy don damage ya brain. you no see say na male I be? where you see toto for my body?

weyrey
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by StrongInBed: 5:15pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Pussy don damage ya brain. you no see say na male I be? where you see toto for my body?

weyrey

Shut the bleeped up totot...See your mouth like clitoris...Utele.
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by Charleys: 5:45pm On May 03, 2021
Belexy95:
Thank you so much for this.
Sometimes I find it difficult coming to this platform because of all these trash.

Prices rises when government prints new money. That's a fact, inflation. Hence the reason for rising prices.

there is a link between the increase in inflation and the level of money supply.

Don't worry you'll understand when you receive salary end of the month, if you are even working at all.
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by Globad(f): 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
danoghene:
This Government Na Wa ooh.... grin

This is not the kind of printing money they were talking about.

Printing money doesn't mean printing currency notes.

Government prints currency notes from time to time.

You're wrong on this one.
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by nizetim: 5:54pm On May 03, 2021
danoghene:

While we all are discussing CBN printing money, do you know it's possible to legitimately earn 200k to 300k per month from the comfort of your home (even if you are lazy) cool? You can even earn more if you add a bit more effort.

I can direct anyone to make an informed decision regarding that FREE OF CHARGE. I'd be glad to help you with info that has changed my own finances.

You can WhatsApp me on 08137804939.

You'll be glad you did.

Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by kolaaderin: 6:13pm On May 03, 2021
danoghene:
This Government Na Wa ooh.... grin
Ignorance at it peak. New notes come into the system regularly, printing new notes is no news. You have no evidence that the money in circulation was increased to the said amount so get out of this your mistery
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by kolaaderin: 6:17pm On May 03, 2021
danoghene:

A frustrated fellow supporting an inexperience and fraudulent Administration... Shame on u
its a shame you are still this ignorant, new notes are printed to replace damaged old notes on a regular. This is zero evidence to the accusation.
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by Golan007: 7:52pm On May 03, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
I have never seen a torn or battered N1000 note/Bill in my whole life.

Obviously, you handle only 200 naira notes.
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by SweetiliciousD: 10:43pm On May 03, 2021
Golan007:

Obviously, you handle only 200 naira notes.

You are damn wrong.

I handle clean notes.
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by danoghene: 8:32pm On May 11, 2021
Sad
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by danoghene: 8:42pm On May 11, 2021
K
Re: But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) by GFELOG2018: 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
PissfulProtester:

You are the dumb ass that don't know how to pass your message across.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Newss!! Peter Mbah To Be Declare Gov Enugu State By 7pm / Residents Slam Governor Umahi For Unfair Taxation / BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.