Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. (973 Views)

Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex / I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady / Women Do Not Respect Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2021
Back then (~esp the igbo tribe) when a guy see's a lady walking or maybe going to fetch water in the streem and he likes her,he will find a nice position and stay,when she get close to the place he is staying,the guy will then aproach her with words like "nne" "asa" and start jisting with her as they walk. Note:if she dosn't like the guy the whole stuff ends that day! But if she likes him the whole jisting/friendship stuff continues.
After days/months of friendship,the lady will start asking the guy "when will you meet my parent" etc. If guy is truely ready for marriage he will then organise his umu'nna or father with some presents and go to the girls house for introduction.After introduction during their wedding the lady will be given a cup of palmwine to locate her husband to be,when she finaly locate's him,she KNEELS down and offer him the palmwine of wich after he drinks he will put a token and lift her up. Notice:the groom was treated as a KING!

1 Like

Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by Xenry: 10:01am On May 03, 2021
Get yourself together, young man. We ain't chasing women anymore, we have diverted to chasing money, that's now our honey, girlfriend and bestie. Poverty is gay, so we would always try to avoid it, do you understand me? Leave those rubbish nollywood movies, why am I even telling you this, I'm outta here please.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by Made619(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2021
Nollywood don Do you something.
Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by AbabaExpert: 10:05am On May 03, 2021
Too much film
Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by heniford2: 10:08am On May 03, 2021
the system is bleeped up Parents don't teach there children again we are in a war civilize world, everyone cares more of his self money, pride and fame civilization has steal our culture and values we are may shadows of nothing...
Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2021
But now when a guy see's a lady he love's the first thing to do is to approach her,offcause you know you cant do that with an empty hand or under the sun you gat's take her to a resturant or eatery and then ask her "please what would you like to take" the spirit of entitlement rises in her and the spirit of a servant will be bestored on you,she will now start feeling like a queen! after the whole dinner if she does not like you,she will block your line but if she like's you the whole stuff continues,after few months and the guy feel it is time,he will use his money and buy a ring and still KNEEL down to her feet and propose to her. NOTICE:in this case the lady is treated as queen and the man a searvant. Now tell me why will a queen respect her searvant undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2021
Xenry:
Get yourself together, young man. We ain't chasing women anymore, we have diverted to chasing money, that's now our honey, girlfriend and bestie. Poverty is gay, so we would always try to avoid it, do you understand me? Leave those rubbish nollywood movies, why am I even telling you this, I'm outta here please.
And what about those that are already sucesful are they going to continue chasing money and remain single till they die? At a point a man need's to settle...
Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2021
heniford2:
the system is bleeped up Parents don't teach there children again we are in a war civilize world, everyone cares more of his self money, pride and fame civilization has steal our culture and values we are may shadows of nothing...
swears... we no longer pratice our way of life again..
Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by Igivebooks: 1:18pm On May 03, 2021
Op times have changed. Women no longer go to the stream and there's no bush around to hide again.

Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2021
Igivebooks:
Op times have changed. Women no longer go to the stream and there's no bush around to hide again.

Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you

That was just an instance

(1) (Reply)

Which Hurts More: Your Friend Sleeping With Your Wife Or Sleeping With Your Mom? / Women Like Romance Sha / Why Did The Older Generation Last In Marriage Than This Generation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.