Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette (14883 Views)

Amaechi: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette by nizetim: 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
HonNL:

While we all are discussing CBN printing money, do you know it's possible to legitimately earn 200k to 300k per month from the comfort of your home (even if you are lazy) cool? You can even earn more if you add a bit more effort.

I can direct anyone to make an informed decision regarding that FREE OF CHARGE. I'd be glad to help you with info that has changed my own finances.

You can WhatsApp me on 08137804939.

You'll be glad you did.

Re: Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette by monex(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2021
samwillyco1:
They are printing and still borrowing from China to loot as well.

They can't even settle Npower volunteers with good EXIT PACKAGES

APC administration, with zero leadership quality, in a country with senators, somebody should have been impeached since.

I pity next generation to come

Finally after this administration their full atrocities to this nation will come out and NIGERIA will never allow anyone from northern part to contest for the post of president of NIGERIA, if NIGERIA exist beyond 2023

You are no different from the Nepotistic Buhari if you cancel an entire region because of a few
Re: Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette by samwillyco1(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2021
monex:

You are no different from the Nepotistic Buhari if you cancel an entire region because of a few

The only good person among them is gone already that was Yaradua
Re: Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette by Emyogalanya: 11:26pm On May 04, 2021
Ceenachi:

And he shouted Eli Eli ….. cheesy cheesy
Father father has thou abandoned nigeria?
Re: Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette by Ceenachi: 10:20am On May 05, 2021
Emyogalanya:
Father father has thou abandoned nigeria?

And he said
“Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing.”
Re: Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette by Cromagnon: 8:14pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Simple

1.Remove subsides on petrol and power. Attract investors...and at the end we have more refinereis, more power stations, more money pouring in for things like the transmission system, refinereis, and electricity generation, and less loss of money from things like smuggling, and fake subsidy claims

2.Expand the tax base. Less than 30% of Nigerians in the taxable bracket actually pay taxes. More Nigerians need to pay in...(and i would put in place a flat tax of 10% of everyone's montly earnings for those in the informal sector)...so that we can earn more money

3.Incentives for industries....even if it means taking a loan to give them that...with the aim of making industries export orietnted in ten years time

So, where is apc and pdp on these matters? (Don't say agriculture...because I have been hearing agriculture since the IBB admin, and I am tired of it. Plus, most of our agriculture is manual...not enough to produce food that can sustain us.)
less govt, more private
Govt will always fritter taxes away no matter how much % or base
It will never end well
Re: Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette by Cromagnon: 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Simple. PDP happened

PDP messed up Nigeria for 16 years, and for the last 7 of those years, oil prices were at record highs. But instead of PDP to seize the chance and end our dependency on oil, they pursured policies that kept us hooked to oil more and more. So much so that our forex reserves went from $60 billion in 2010 to $32 billion in 2015 may, with sky high oil prices.

Then there was the massive insecurity. Bombs all over the North, crisis in the South. Herdsmen issues too...

At the end of the day, old man Buhari looked like a 'viable' alternative...when he really was not. But when you had a PDP government who was not taking responsibility for its failures...people got angry and voted for APC

Who pray tell are these youngsters (chuckle)
They not ready for leadership
And soon they will be in charge, (heavy sigh) ,soon as the ancients die off

(I didn't. Buhari is an old man to me...there are lots of youngsters out there who should be up and running. Plus, this is not 1984)

PDP is going to win in 2023,

Are you sure about this?
PDP not serious
Though apc infighting not helping

because APC has failed, and because Nigerians don't want to form a new poltiical force that would sweep away PDP and APC, and get some sensible governance for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March / Ibb's Hidden Treasure / Foreign Consortium To Invest $100 BILLION In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.