Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U (2820 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Hausa Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by beelki(f): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2007
why is it that is very difficult for hausa babes to say i love and express their feelings to their loved ones?
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by bri: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2007
well only Allah can answer that funny questin.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by denex: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2007
Because up there, where they're from, love is not a joke you tell to make a suitor feel happy. I grew up among Hausas and I know in sacred love can be. Throughout my life, I've only said "I love you" about 3 times and that alone is enough to show my infidelity.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by isokoh(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2007
beacuse those babas are old and out dated that is why they can not say i love you to their spouse. ;d ;d ;d

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by denex: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2007
@isokoh

did you even read the topic of the thread before insulting your father's mates?
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by fromuk(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2007
they have never found love when they do they will definitely proclaim it louder and clear walahi.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by bluesky4(f): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2007
Maybe becoz they havent married for love undecided
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by Oracle(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2007
Blue sky is right, innocent girls are given out to men, men they may not even know.
Thatz really terrible

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by Sulaig(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
Beautiful question.It is very true that hausa gals find it very difficult to say "i luv u".I come from the north so i know what i'm talking about.because of this many people think they are uninteresting lovers.How far from the truth this is.Hausa girls are still an undiscovered secret because when they're in public they can be very shy and timid but in the privacy of a bedroom hausa girls can be very wild and without reservations.I had a hausa girlfriend many years ago and she fulfiled all my sexual fantasies.She had no reservations when it came to sexual initiatives.I'll never 4get d first day i took her from behind.No woman ever positioned it so perfectly for me the way she did.I must confess that i still fantasize about her booty .So what hausa girls lack in words they more than make for in bedroom action.Their appeal and power is in their perfect submission in the bedroom.One thing that i know which will drive every man crazy is finding a girl that is submissive in bed and at the same time very willing to Bleep.I wouldn't mind being connected to a hausa girl again.They are simply dynamite.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by RuuDie(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2007
which hausa gals . . . . the ones whose fathers are sitting atop the rock and running this nation or the ones deep inside the trenches of the most undeveloped parts of northern Nigeria ?
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by Kinkinatus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
LOL grin Good question, though not relevant to the topic at hand. Truth be told whether Papi sits on the rock and runs Naija or if Papi and pickin are hustling to survive, we all got the same base instincts to do the wild thing submissively or not submissively. I love you is a big deal for some folks to say due to nature/nurture.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by mcnikes(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
If she says "i na son ki", she means d same thing.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by freecocoa(f): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
@mcnikes re very funny but very corret.
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by Nura723(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
Is coz u dnt understand them that is why most us here re complaining. Once a  Hausa babe luvs u, she will definately say it load and clear wit out any skeptism. So pple stop hating. cool cool cool
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by KennyG6(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
it's not just hausa girls, what of hausa men, or yoruba gals or yoruba men or edo gals or edo guys? This is one of those baseless generalizations people spit out on NL, angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by xynerise: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
@topic. Because there is no translation of " I LOVE YOU" in Hausawa grin
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by KennyG6(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
xynerise:

@topic. Because there is no translation of " I LOVE YOU" in Hausawa grin
of course there is
"I NA SON KI or KA
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by xynerise: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

of course there is
"I NA SON KI or KA
Then I guess you just have to chop you 24 stroke of koboko before they tell you I love you grin
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by victorazy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
Primitive lifestyle dey living,
I love Hausa babes even want to marry one if possible but they too pretend
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by xynerise: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2009
victorazy:

Primitive lifestyle dey living,
[b]I love Hausa babes even want to marry one [/b]if possible but they too pretend
Hope say your yansh strong? grin
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by victorazy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
xynerise:

Hope say your yansh strong? grin

Bros am a machine oohhh
What i love in them is that, most of them are quiet, beautiful and submissive
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by xynerise: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2009
victorazy:

Bros am a machine oohhh
What i love in them is that, most of them are quiet, beautiful and submissive and love men with big dik grin
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by SisiKill1: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
I love you!
I love you!
I loooooooove you!

There ya go.

Now stick a fork in it coz this thread is done done done. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by victorazy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ Sisi
what is the problem?
who ar u loving loving
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by xynerise: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

I love you!
I love you!
I loooooooove you!

There ya go.

Now stick a fork in it coz this thread is done done done. cheesy
Oboy na me get all this love? Mo love Gi too o jare. grin
Re: Why Is It That Hausa Babes Find It Difficult To Say I Love U by Kelvinj(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
Who resurrected this topic

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? / My Husband Went Through My Phone , Advice Plz / Teenage Girl With 24 Boyfriends Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.