Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion (862 Views)

Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / For Southerners Only: Why Can't The South Unite And Move Out Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Biafravd: 8:00pm On May 03, 2021
mouthofThegod:

Your tears are everywhere and becoming heavier grin grin
aah aah sorry, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by shiffynaani(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2021
ALMUSTAQIM:
SOLUTION 1: NIGERIA'S SOVEREIGNTY REMAINS SACROSANCT AND NON-NEGOTIABLE

SOLUTION 2: NIGERIA REMAIN STRONGER TOGETHER

SOLUTION 3: THE NIA AND THE DSS SHOULD COOPERATE TO FISH OUT THE SOCIAL MEDIA BANDITS AND DEAL WITH THEM RUTHLESSLY

SOLUTION 4: PLENTY SHEGE AWAITS ALL THOSE BEATING THE DRUMS OF WAR

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
social media bandits?? Na social media bandits dey kill innocent people abi? Fvck you my niger.

You don't deserve to be treated like a human.

Even animal kingdom will reject you
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 03, 2021
Division is the only practicable solution to all our problems
Go back to precolonial governing structure.
Self determination is sacrosanct
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 03, 2021
omoharry:
[s]The middle belt cannot revolt against their leaders ..I don’t know about them .As for the southerners ,we are already waking up bit by bit and if this insecurity continues beyond what we can bear, then I see it gaining momentum & support from others that have been sitting on the fence.
Leave the middle belt alone. They will never join hands together to protest .
.They have suffered even more than the south and I am surprised they are just looking on and waiting for the Fulanis to come & finish them off from where they stopped .[/s]

I would have tell you fayaaaaa but am to love my brother as my self, everybody are my brothers. i will not curse someone am suppose to love.

that is the only thing that save you this evening

1 Like

Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
[s]Let other states should follow what Ondo state did.

Let the state assembly pass a law prohibiting open grazing and back it with court order.[/s]
it only try to copy benue
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by helinues: 8:54pm On May 03, 2021
WorstWanderland:
it only try to copy benue

Is Benue law effective?
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Is Benue law effective?
yes! ask me how and i'll tell you why

1 Like

Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by helinues: 9:09pm On May 03, 2021
WorstWanderland:

yes! ask me how and i'll tell you why

That how is unnecessary now... Sebi the herdsmen have stopped attacking there...

Ortom has been singing to his new released song lately
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

That how is unnecessary now... Sebi the herdsmen have stopped attacking there...

Ortom has been singing to his new released song lately
we can't stop them from attacking but we can stop them from killing as many as they'll want to kill. they always lick their lips viewing our green pasture from the neighboring nasarawa state(loko. particularly)
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by helinues: 9:20pm On May 03, 2021
WorstWanderland:

we can't stop them from attacking but we can stop them from killing as many as they'll want to kill. they always lick their lips viewing our green pasture from the neighboring nasarawa state(loko. particularly)

Can't they be stopped forever?
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Can't they be stopped forever?
you force your donkey to river but not to drink of the water
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:56am On May 04, 2021
[s]
ALMUSTAQIM:
SOLUTION 1: NIGERIA'S SOVEREIGNTY REMAINS SACROSANCT AND NON-NEGOTIABLE

SOLUTION 2: NIGERIA REMAIN STRONGER TOGETHER

SOLUTION 3: THE NIA AND THE DSS SHOULD COOPERATE TO FISH OUT THE SOCIAL MEDIA BANDITS AND DEAL WITH THEM RUTHLESSLY

SOLUTION 4: PLENTY SHEGE AWAITS ALL THOSE BEATING THE DRUMS OF WAR

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
[/s]

Dead on Arrival. Nigeria have overstayed its usefulness. No thanks to Fulanis and Buhari for accelerating the end of Nigeria.

Nigeria is dead and only living in its shadows. One Nigeria is an aberration and a figment of the imagination of Northern fulani caliphate.
Re: Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion by Grace001: 5:28am On May 04, 2021
The affairs of this country is run by lies and deceit so therefore it can never progress or know peace.

We can’t continue to pretend Nigeria is a country of many nations, it’s time for these nations to have a honest talk on a roundtable on how to coexist either by restructuring.

Failure to do this, Nigeria can’t know peace. This present generation doesn’t have what it takes to disintegrate Nigeria, but they will pave way for next generation that will be more aggressive and adamant tired of how they are governed, and how government can’t protect lives and properties . More troubles for federal government to deal with, it will be retrogression for this failed useless country and masses will continue to suffer and live in poverty

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Policeman Killed As Gunmen Invade Another Station In Ebonyi / State Of The Nation: If Buhari Has Self-respect, Should’ve Resigned – Afenifere / The Five Types Of Unknown Gunmen Ravaging The Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.