Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria (819 Views)

Purely For Southerners And Middle Belt: Please What Is Your Opinion / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. / Middle Belt To Join IPOB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by youngdad: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Am calling on all the peace loving people from the middle-belt,especially the states surrounding the F.C.T to use this coming elections to change the history of this nation.Especially for the sake of the future of their children and the nation at large.
I stay in the North but I know that its not the North that will determine who wins this 2023 Presidential election.
So many things has changed over the years but one thing is sure,Nigerians will vote along ethnicity and religion.
Many don't know that Middle -Belt holds the key.
Remember your people fought the civil war and lost so much of your people but after the war till date nothing to show for it.
There is no other region that their people were slaughtered like Middle Beltans in the past eight years.The time is now,let's change the narrative.
The whole world is waiting for your rising.Vote wisely, we deserve a better nation.God bless you all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by burp18: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
it's laughable to think thesame people who instigated the civil war, caused the death of millions, called Nigeria a zoo and Nigerians animals want to rule this country.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
burp18:
it's laughable to think thesame people who instigated the civil war, caused the death of millions, called Nigeria a zoo and Nigerians animals want to rule this country.

Sincerely!

People who sowed hate and expecting to reap love!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by jahsharon: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
You OP, I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by jahsharon: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely!

People who sowed hate and expecting to reap love!

They will reap sorrow, tears and blood. The dogs and baboons shall be soaked in blood. IPOB has already told them to stay indoors or be used for pepper soup and suya

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by burp18: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
jahsharon:

They will reap sorrow, tears and blood
Before now. They've been insulting Gumi and calling him terrorist negotiator until their candidate went to seek his endorsement. All of a sudden. Gumi is no longer a bad person😄 They think we are stupid but we'll see.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
burp18:
Before now. They've been insulting Gumi and calling him terrorist negotiator until their candidate went to seek his endorsement. All of a sudden. Gumi is no longer a bad person😄 They think we are stupid but we'll see.

Exactly!

Fulani is no longer responsible for kidnapping and killings.

The same Northerners that they called cows few months back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Satguru: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
VOTE WISELY = VOTE PETER OBI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by burp18: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Exactly!

Fulani is no longer responsible for kidnapping and killings.

The same Northerners that they called cows few months back
Empty barrels they say make the loudest noise. They over estimate themselves time and again. And where has it gotten them? No where!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2023
jahsharon:
You OP, I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by youngdad: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2023
I don't know how to insult people, because I was not brought up that way.Abuse and insults matters nothing to me.But you will remember this post on Saturday evening.Am over 12years on this forum,it's just a pity that the standard has fallen.
I don't even pray that my children in higher institutions should abuse anybody in a faceless forum like this.
If you don't like a topic or thread simply move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by sharpden: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:

Just like your urinating druggie who doesn't believe in One Nigeria wants to rule it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Trollronaldo: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Obi will win, stop crying.

I am Yoruba and I will vote for Obi these nonsense tricks don't work again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Kendo93: 6:39am On Feb 22, 2023
No do anyhow on Saturday grin grin you go collect wotowoto
Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Legitisreal: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2023
I hope Nassarawa, Niger, kogi, kwara are part of middle belt
Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Saao(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Don't worry middlebelt will do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Ezeama400: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2023
youngdad:
I don't know how to insult people, because I was not brought up that way.Abuse and insults matters nothing to me.But you will remember this post on Saturday evening.Am over 12years on this forum,it's just a pity that the standard has fallen.
I don't even pray that my children in higher institutions should abuse anybody in a faceless forum like this.
If you don't like a topic or thread simply move on.

Just remain civil.. Urchings will lick their wounds after the election.
They think elections are won by usage of propaganda,asslicking or worshipping core northerners.. Despite all the worshipping and sycophantic attitude they exhibited towards Buhari for the past 7 years , look at how Buhari is treating them with disdain ..

I wonder how Bola and his Urchings will overcome this defeat that's about to hit them because their hope has been very high that Bola will succeed Buhari since 2019 untill Kwakwaso and Atiku came on board ...

I pity these people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:

The only thing laughable is when you have chaff in your head as brain but you go about insisting that it is sawdust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by stuffs2002: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Ezeama400:

Just remain civil.. Urchings will lick their wounds after the election.
They think elections are won by usage of propaganda,asslicking or worshipping core northerners.. Despite all the worshipping and sycophantic attitude they exhibited towards Buhari for the past 7 years , look at how Buhari is treating them with disdain ..

I wonder how Bola and his Urchings will overcome this defeat that's about to hit them because their hope has been very high that Bola will succeed Buhari since 2019 untill Kwakwaso and Atiku came on board ...

I pity these people

No IIGBOS will ever rule this country.. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Ezeama400: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

No IIGBOS will ever rule this country.. Know this and know peace

Who's this one again?

Even if you are not educated, atleast it's expected that you should know your history. You can't be empty on both sides..

Before your ancestors start dreaming about leadership Igbos have occupied not just only the highest office in Nigeria, but many sensitive positions in our political history..

Shift !!!

I thought old people on nairaland are wise/exposed , but yours is opposite..
Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by PeterObi4LP: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:

It is much more laughable the same people Tinubu, Elrufai, Gaduje, Oshiomhole and lot more who said Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup, now turn around to insult Buhari and disassociate themselves from his government.

Vote wisely
Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by stuffs2002: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Ezeama400:

Who's this one again?

Even if you are not educated, atleast it's expected that you should know your history. You can't be empty on both sides..

Before your ancestors start dreaming about leadership Igbos have occupied not just only the highest office in Nigeria, but many sensitive positions in our political history..

Shift !!!

I thought old people on nairaland are wise/exposed , but yours is opposite..

The truth hurts.

No IIGBOS will ever rule this country.

Nigeria presidency is not for 3rd class citizens

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria by Makers49: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2023
We the igbos were begging for president,and Yoruba people were telling us that power is not given but taking and grabbing,they didn't know that our son peter obi will show body,now we igbos will take the power.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election / Abuja Victory Concert For President Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. 3/4/2023. Pic / INEC Has Refused To Allow Labour Party Inspect Election Materials - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.