Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) (31907 Views)

Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital / BREAKING: House Of Reps Member, Funke Adedoyin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:46am On May 05, 2021
Oops RIP to her
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by owukpa(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2021
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Justpassingby45(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2021
This truely means that Nigeria has End �

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by EkwulobiaTV: 11:47am On May 05, 2021
Rest in Peace
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by viralinfo: 11:48am On May 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:
May her soul rest in peace.

At the age of 6, i already knew that i was in the wrong country when i learnt that the National pledge ended with 'so help me god' Ahh !

cool
hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Johncuppa(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2021
RIP Prof.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Akanaz(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2021
Rest on our very own heroine! You shall be forever remembered for your unparallel contribution to our national unity and development!!
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to her

How come her kids were not constantly showing us her poor living condition, just like the kids of the Nigerian-flag-man?

I asked a friend the other day. Why are you guys always bothered about bringing in your mothers to live with you in their old age, what of your fathers? I have old uncles in the village and none of their kids have come take them to their family houses in town. Why?

Most Kids do not care about their Fathers. The Men spend all their lives working and working to make ends meet and when he is retired, no one cares about him. They only care about Women that stay at home 24/7.

Sometimes, it is the Women that corrupt the mind of these Children.

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by kestolove95(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2021
So na u wrote that pledge? I don't take that pledge oo God4bid
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:50am On May 05, 2021
So help me God can be regarded as a obstacle to you what's wrong with children of now days.
Maxymilliano:

At the age of 6, i already knew that i was in the wrong country when i learnt that the National pledge ended with 'so help me god' Ahh !

cool
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by IYANGBALI: 11:51am On May 05, 2021
She died on Saturday and you’re just telling us now. Medicine after death. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Rickbronz(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2021
rip

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by IYANGBALI: 11:52am On May 05, 2021
kestolove95:
So na u wrote that pledge? I don't take that pledge oo God4bid
rebel leader come make I kiss you
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Emperormartin(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2021
The national pledge has died in s/east for long.

All the same, RIP ma'am
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Zizicomm: 11:59am On May 05, 2021
She died on Saturday and we just dey know today? You see why nobody wants to do anything in this country for honor.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Victor08032(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2021
Such active person like this, this mumu buhari man no go do anything, but if it a ordinary person die for Niger republic, the mumu man go visit

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2021
Your DP fit cause nightmare undecided

DefenseHerald:
I'm currently in saki east.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Reelmii: 12:12pm On May 05, 2021
DefenseHerald:
I'm currently in saki east.
so u will attend her burial
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by PissfulProtester: 12:13pm On May 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:

cool
Dry! it only shows that nothing has improved about your way of thinking since age 6 till date. Pathetic!

Who wan help you before, if no be God?

Spits on your hunchback

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by duro4chang(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2021
Eeyah!! No more pledge.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by juman(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2021
Orun rere mama.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by juman(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2021
One nigeria is a mistake.
A great failure.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by ecomalchemist(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2021
Rest in peace.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nomiyesupersaint: 12:22pm On May 05, 2021
Never heard of her before.RIP to a great HERO.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by zudozz: 12:23pm On May 05, 2021
Usilez country..

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by FreedomArmy: 12:23pm On May 05, 2021
This is a sign that Nigeria is winding up
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by olatuns2017: 12:24pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Stanleyq: 12:28pm On May 05, 2021
her death marks de absolute death of Nigeria
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by psychologist(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2021
Shall we then rewrite the pledge, because what she ask us to pledge to has turned her back on us, failed us and turned a slaughter house.

RIP prof
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by traihit: 12:32pm On May 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:

cool

You kidding right? America is still "one nation, under God..."
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by southsouthking(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2021
She will be regretting before her death why she ever pledged to Nigeria.
This am 100% sure off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.