Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,434 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) (31898 Views)

Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital / BREAKING: House Of Reps Member, Funke Adedoyin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Benrosaria(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2021
Revere27:
Rip ma'am

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity,
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.

It's so unfortunate that the pledge has lost its value by many Nigerian citizens.

We're no longer faithful loyal and honest sad
Our strength and bravery for this country is long gone embarassed
Hooops!!! To uphold her honour and Glory is a now a thing of the past.

This administration failed it citizens!!!

Same way as swearing to God, trust me this has nothing to do with the dreams of the country. We are the ones who just don’t want the progress of this country by slow peddling the administration of mini sectors in this country.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Revere27: 12:37pm On May 05, 2021
Benrosaria:

Same way as swearing to God, trust me this has nothing to do with the dreams of the country. We are the ones who just don’t want the progress of this country by slow peddling the administration of mini sectors in this country.

But can anything be done now to move it forward??

We all know this administration is against you speaking out the truth, they are always coming hard on them.

We never had it this bad in the past adminstration
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 05, 2021
It's either nigeria restructures or breaks....one is inevitable.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Mayeldah(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
I have since withdraw my plegde to Nigeria.

This corntree is a shithole.

abeg I wan learn US or Canadian pledge, if you get am, please DM.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by SexytorresE(f): 12:56pm On May 05, 2021
sad
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by suremahn(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2021
now she go understand the meaning of "so help me God"
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Suremikky(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Only if she lived to see the Nigeria of her dreams embarassed

even if she lives 50yrs more I doubt if she gonna see the Nigeria of her dreams cos the union from day one was an absolute mistake
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by christistruth01: 1:28pm On May 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
She died not seeing the Nigeria of her dreams
The Children she Wrote the Pledge for will see it by God's Grace
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by onuman: 1:28pm On May 05, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Nah wah, it must have been from heartbreak, writing such patriotic lines of poetry to have dickheáds and their followers twist it into a meaningless drivel.
She had good intentions for Nigeria, but Arewa predators and parasites killed Nigeria, aborted her dreams for Nigeria.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by FarahAideed: 1:32pm On May 05, 2021
christistruth01:

The Children she Wrote the Pledge for will see it by God's Grace
Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Thereishel: 1:35pm On May 05, 2021
And the woman died!
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Toosure70: 1:52pm On May 05, 2021
I respect these afoja people o. Always first in many good things.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sterope(f): 2:01pm On May 05, 2021
They won't learn grin
pocohantas:
RIP to her

How come her kids were not constantly showing us her poor living condition, just like the kids of the Nigerian-flag-man?

I asked a friend the other day. Why are you guys always bothered about bringing in your mothers to live with you in their old age or after you marry, what of your fathers? I have old uncles in the village and none of their kids have come take them to their family houses in town. Why?
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Benrosaria(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2021
Revere27:

But can anything be done now to move it forward??

We all know this administration is against you speaking out the truth, they are always coming hard on them.

We never had it this bad in the past adminstration

If only we can understand what humanity deserves then things could go right a long way. I perceived love and respect is what humanity needs, regardless of religion, race, and other wise, I don’t know if it’s the same for you. The administration now really hates to be told the truth but what bears forth this administration, wasn’t it the same administration from the old, no one wants to change the horizon about what leading and administration entails. We can speak and Stan for the truth in our little sectors around us, which could affect the environs on the long run, but it happens gradually, without putting so much respect on what people acquire in the name of wealth.

Let’s build a world today free from greed and pretense
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by PoshLines5: 2:14pm On May 05, 2021
Nigeria failed her. embarassed embarassed
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by dipson4u08(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:
May her soul rest in peace.

At the age of 6, i already knew that i was in the wrong country when i learnt that the National pledge ended with 'so help me god' Ahh !

cool

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha...

And they even told us not to add Amen at the end....

smh
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by RightChannel: 2:19pm On May 05, 2021
How I Wish She's Alive To Witness The Breaking Into Pieces Of Nigeria
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Most Kids do not care about their Fathers. The Men spend all their lives working and working to make ends meet and when he is retired, no one cares about him. They only care about Women that stay at home 24/7.

Sometimes, it is the Women that corrupt the mind of these Children.

The fathers themselves don't care about the kids that much back in the days, they believe their role is to provide and every other thing lies on the shoulder of the woman.

Usually it would result in the fathers taking lower paying jobs so they can have more time to spend with their children but they don't even take that step.

This is why the fight for women to take up better jobs so their money is significant in also bringing up the children, but women are already complaining that the burden of carrying babies is enough and they just want to relax and not play a man's role, and both feminist and non-feminist in Nigeria have this same opinion.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 05, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to her

How come her kids were not constantly showing us her poor living condition, just like the kids of the Nigerian-flag-man?

I asked a friend the other day. Why are you guys always bothered about bringing in your mothers to live with you in their old age or after you marry, what of your fathers? I have old uncles in the village and none of their kids have come take them to their family houses in town. Why?

Thats because men don't see themselves as handicaps not even @ old age.
Men are territorial, a father knows going to stay in his son's house in a real sense subject him, every man wants to be in a place where he feels is the head. chuchuchu up & down, simple things she no know, olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
She died not seeing the Nigeria of her dreams

Hmmm honestly ooo, then who come be me sef

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by saintmm(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2021
it was that same generation that made Nigeria what is it today. they enjoyed all the goodies of the nation in their time and set the rest on �! anyway rip to her. may her work follow her.

I rise
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2021
So sad she didn't stay to see the Nigeria of her dream
RIP momma rest with the Lord
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 05, 2021
Sterope:

They won't learn grin

Learn from what exactly,
You think any man would go as low as going to do rivalry with his daughter or son inlaw or go n be monitoring there children money.

Men don't reason like parasite, children focus more tnere mother becos generally fathers give the impression they can take care of themselves, its more of an ego tinz men aint even complaining
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by pocohantas(f): 3:19pm On May 05, 2021
Sterope:

They won't learn grin

They will still come to shalaye. Women this, men that... toor! grin
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by chaloskyx: 3:22pm On May 05, 2021
SHE DIED BEFORE SHE SAW THE DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA AND ALL HER LIFE WORK TORN INTO SHREDS
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by vioment: 3:39pm On May 05, 2021
The pledge is actually one of the best poems we have.

101 Fellows love the pledge.

Rip legend.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sterope(f): 3:44pm On May 05, 2021
This is a very big fat lie. You have not been talking to many older men. You should do that more often. I love their moans grin.

larryjonze:

Learn from what exactly,
You think any man would go as low as going to do rivalry with his daughter or son inlaw or go n be monitoring there children money.

Men don't reason like parasite, children focus more tnere mother becos generally fathers give the impression they can take care of themselves, its more of an ego tinz men aint even complaining
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sterope(f): 3:47pm On May 05, 2021
They have started. They won't learn!
pocohantas:

They will still come to shalaye. Women this, men that... toor! grin
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On May 05, 2021
Sterope:
They have started. They won't learn!

We dey here dey watch them. Wetin concern me? My own na to dey observe. cheesy
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2021
truthsayer009:

The fathers themselves don't care about the kids that much back in the days, they believe their role is to provide and every other thing lies on the shoulder of the woman.

Usually it would result in the fathers taking lower paying jobs so they can have more time to spend with their children but they don't even take that step.

This is why the fight for women to take up better jobs so their money is significant in also bringing up the children, but women are already complaining that the burden of carrying babies is enough and they just want to relax and not play a man's role, and both feminist and non-feminist in Nigeria have this same opinion.

I understand your point. But some Women make things worse. No matter how much effort the Man gives, it's never appreciated. She takes all the glory to herself without telling the kids where the money is coming from.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by HEAVEN4444: 4:23pm On May 05, 2021
SO national flag was done by yoruba man as well as the pledge ? na only una come grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.