Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den (11742 Views)

Our 19-Day Experience In Kidnappers’ Captivity, By Freed Abuja Sisters / "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) / Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2021
Only One ABSU Student Still in Kidnappers Den - Gov Ikpeazu

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State on Friday said only one student of Abia State University is still being held by the suspected hoodlums that kidnapped them on Wednesday, Igbere TV reports.

IGBERE TV had reported that ABSU students ran into the bandits who were operating along the Okigwe-Uturu Road, Imo State around 7pm - 8pm.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by the Commissioner for Information, Chief John Okiyi Kalu, Ikpeazu said law enforcement agencies of both Abia and Imo States have been mobilized to rescue the student and all those still in custody of the kidnappers.

The statement added that Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has given directive for security reinforcement along the Abia segment of the Okigwe-Uturu Road to prevent future occurrence.

The statement reads,
"On Wednesday, 5th May, 2021, a Sienna vehicle conveying passengers, including students of Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU), was waylaid around Okigwe in Imo State along with two other private vehicles by yet to be identified hoodlums. The incident occurred between 7pm and 8pm on that day."

"Information gathered from the institution and one of the students who escaped from the abductors, indicate that only one student is still being held by the hoodlums."

"Law enforcement agencies of both Abia and Imo States have been mobilized to rescue the student and all those still in custody of the kidnappers."

"Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is directly coordinating efforts to ensure safe return of the student and the others as quickly as possible."

"In the meantime, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has given directive for security reinforcement along the Abia segment of the Okigwe-Uturu Road to prevent future occurrence."
https://igberetvnews.com/1389302/one-absu-student-still-kidnappers-den-gov-ikpeazu/

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by CorperateDesign: 11:29am On May 07, 2021
Action still need to be taken.

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by KahlDrogo(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2021
I thought some ipod terrorists and miscreants said those cursed known and unknown mengun killed are the students kidnapped by the police.

When you read the things ipod terrorists write, you'd envy the education of shekau's men. angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by helinues: 11:33am On May 07, 2021
Please rescue the rest of the students alive oo..

That's the important thing for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Wickedfacts: 11:44am On May 07, 2021
"Only 1"
As if that single one doesn't matter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by fatme5: 11:44am On May 07, 2021
One life matters alot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Roddwave: 11:44am On May 07, 2021
that "1" na someone's pikin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Marvieduke(f): 11:44am On May 07, 2021
They should endeavor to rescue that soul immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by mokkalu1(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2021
sad
My goodness!

This nonsense is finally here?
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Wickedfacts: 11:44am On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:
I thought some ipod terrorists and miscreants said those cursed known and unknown mengun killed are the students kidnapped by the police.

When you read the things ipod terrorists write, you'd envy the education of shekau's men. angry angry

They are all confused
The way the security agents wiped out those UGM really pained UGM sympathisers and supporters. I have advised those who are pained to go join UGM. The security agents have a gift for them grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by OVB123: 11:44am On May 07, 2021
Kerosine Governor at work.
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by brainbankerzzz: 11:46am On May 07, 2021
Very bad

Graphics
Website(social media, ecommerce, blog etc)
Mobile App
SEO (Rank your website on search engine)
Social Media advert Online marketing
Build a form for data entry Extract or analyse data
All the above to do it by yourself , I will you
Produce your on music at home and Edith Video
Also need a cheap website or official email address check signature for WhatsApp
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by neoclassical: 11:46am On May 07, 2021
That Uturu - Okigwe road is a very terrible terrain. Each time I am passing through that road, I always pray for God's mercy. The road is so narrow with multiple corners and a deep valley. The road needs expansion or dualization.

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2021
.I can't start to imagine his pain on seeing others gain freedom but he still remains in the lions den.....signing out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Sharingiscaring: 11:46am On May 07, 2021
Why not tell us the experiences of those who have been rescued so that we can tell who may have done it I believe that this wasn't done by IPOB because IPOB doesn't deal with ordinary citizens. What this may mean is that there are several forces at work in SE right now as a result of the negligence of a president. Say, what kind of demon is Buhari?

In another news, a Nigerian has written a threatening letter to the UN, to start hunger strike on Monday https://www.nairaland.com/6541348/insecurity-nigerian-petitions-un-threatens#101444032

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by KEKONweezy91: 11:47am On May 07, 2021
And so?
Every Live matters, so I urge you to do the needful.
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by MrFlavvor(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2021
Useless country
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Coronavirus84: 11:47am On May 07, 2021
H
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by GunnarSch7: 11:47am On May 07, 2021
The Lord will heal our land
Like to say Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Kessythegeek(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2021
What exactly is the president doing? angry angry
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by tydi(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2021
See lie
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Xscape047: 11:48am On May 07, 2021
Nawao
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Timon4real(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2021
Abeg read your sentences well... see you wey dey insult the education of others
KahlDrogo:

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Bustincole(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2021
Na sumbody whole world be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:

educated shekaus men who have no reason to kill tueeh

Even a dead dog no fit comment this nonsense you wrote here......signing out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Kessythegeek(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2021
Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code: JMSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Nobody: 11:49am On May 07, 2021
No one is save....
Who knows if you or your family are next in victim..
Always pray for God intervention and protection...
Re: Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den by Nobody: 11:50am On May 07, 2021
MANNABBBQGRILLS:
Nigeria government, you proscribed IPOB. Yet you didn't give them a chance at hearing in court.

In fact, you sent an army of terrorist-like mind to go murder him and 28 of his men even before the hearing date, then you shamelessly begin to harass Abaribe who stood as surety for him.

Now you have sent your foot soldiers in army uniform to begin kidnapping innocent people in the East to turn the people's minds against ESN and IPOB.

Just the same way you went into the so-called South South regions during the Biafran war, killing innocent people while dressing like Biafran soldiers to make SS turn against their fellow brothers.

Shame, shame, shame.

Fake griller....the real griller is here

Honestly you PDP and APC guys, the way you fight on this site....it is amusing, but also sad. You guys generate monikers up and down to fight a war that long since ended in 2015....

Also, let's not justify violence. There is a better way to agitiate for secession...and it is by taking part in the dmeocratic process.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / Ekiti LG Elections: Accreditation, Distribution Of Election Materials & Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.