Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES (5856 Views)

Osun Airport: Gov Adeleke Assures Of Speedy Completion, meets Aregbesola(Pics) / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Akure Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by SouthEastFacts: 9:29am On May 08, 2021
Gabkosh:
You are blind, who told you I don't know enugu airport. That is Ibadan airport.

Why not show us Ebonyi and Abia airport
Cure your ignorance dude

https://www.faan.gov.ng/international-airports/

2 Likes

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by Gabkosh: 10:00am On May 08, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Cure your ignorance dude

Show me ebonyi and Abia airport.
Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by oluphemmxzy(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2021
Hope we are safe sha....see as them dey build airport like the substandard roads wey dem dey give us. Make them sha use brain
Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by AroOkigbo(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Cure your ignorance dude

Guy, you get time to waste on that Muslim mofo. Many of dem have never travelled outside of their state of Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by Ngorbungor(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2021
AroOkigbo:

Guy, you get time to waste on that Muslim mofo. Many of dem have never travelled outside of their state of Osun.

Those Yoruba's never still wake-up, you will see them say Ibadan is bigger than the hole southeast but common airport they are struggling, their cities looking like 18th century towns.

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by Rayzoom: 3:06pm On May 08, 2021
Gabkosh:
Show me ebonyi and Abia airport.
I don't think there's reason for all this comparison rather we should grow above this I pass my neighbors mentality in both Yoruba and Igbo. We should rather hold our political leader with all this energy we engages each other with forcing them to do more. Meanwhile, Ebonyi airport is springing up massively and may be the most beautiful and most modern when completted. Note; this is accoding to the render and the project already on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by TotoGame(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
Gabkosh:
You are blind, who told you I don't know enugu airport. That is Ibadan airport.

Why not show us Ebonyi and Abia airport

Shut up!!!! Ibadan airport where cows and goats dey purshew passengers comot from terminal building

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by Wallade(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Those Yoruba's never still wake-up, you will see them say Ibadan is bigger than the hole southeast but common airport they are struggling, their cities looking like 18th century towns.

Who is competing with you igbos? You guys are just so ridiculous with your hate and superiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by Wallade(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Hahaha, laugh wan kill me die grin grin grin grin grin
Just imagine the nonsense these waste people call airport shocked shocked shocked

I saw another rubbish they call akure airport and it was like an abandoned colonial era post office in a remote village cheesy cheesy cheesy

These people keep using Lagos, a no man's land that was collectively developed by all Nigerians to compare to Igboland all the time yet their region is in tatters, shame!!

Anambra airport is standard!
Enugu airport is standard!!
Owerri airport is standard!!!

They are all viable and busy yet no airport in the waste is worth being called an airport in terms of viability, busy, or standard facility. Big shame!!!

Who is competing with you igbos? You guys are just so ridiculous with your hate and superiority complex.

Mister Igbo, you are free to separate from Nigeria, nobody dey hold you and besides you would not be missed.

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by Teeacom: 4:48pm On May 08, 2021
Op,anambra airport na your papa airport,or if you die them go bury you with your airport,go and find better work to do.idiot,dey there they compare airport,osun airport wey them never complete,you dey compare am with airport wey don complete.

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by UCHIHAmask: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
1. Osun international airport terminal building

2. Anambra international airport terminal building

Confirm from Osun state official website

https://www.osunstate.gov.ng/2016/02/osuns-port-fortune-mko-abiola-international-airport/
all i see in nigeria is rubbish,either anambra or osun.......
nigeria is backward in all field,there is nothing they do that can be worthy of praise,it's either old,refurbished,substandard or done in an archaic standard,not maintained or the cost of project is grossly Exaggerated....
the whole country is failed,here the youths are mocking each other even in their state of misery..
Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by kanupapilo: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Obiano tried.
Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by kanupapilo: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
AuntLaVIV:
1. Osun international airport terminal building

2. Anambra international airport terminal building

Confirm from Osun state official website

https://www.osunstate.gov.ng/2016/02/osuns-port-fortune-mko-abiola-international-airport/
If Aregbesola had completed this airport he would have been relevant in Osun. Look at the way he got disgraced.
Re: Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nonsense comparison...

Product of useless adults.

As for Obiano he should do a clean work before inviting the whole cameras around the world to snap nonsense.

Nothing stops him from completing the airport before gathering the whole masses in the name of test running.

Finish the airport, get it to work and allow the leftist comparing their lives to continue while the airport is already on maximum use.

My Humble Submission.....

Which test run. The Airport has been operating since December 7th 2021. It has had 352 flights already as of Jan 30 2022 (or 6 1/2 flights per day).

We use the Airport as well.

What Anambra is waiting for (working on) is approval for international flights. The Nigerian Govt has not yet approved that. But Anambra is working round the clock on that. The Airport is more than suitable for international flights and hope is that the first flights will land in two weeks: an Ethiopian Airline.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Under Excruciating Poverty – League Of Professionals / Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock / N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.